TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 319 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:32 am 

You know, you could just blog or condense all this into a few posts, right?

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:50 pm 

those cars at Riverside would look tast

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:34 pm 

They need to go cold turkey with their aero addiction and get rid of the splitter and skirts and go back to soft springs with 8" ride height etc. I've been watching some old races on YouTube and yeah the cars may be slower, but they look so much more spectacular than these shitboxes glued to th...

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:09 pm 

Imagine being the guy who has to sell NASCAR to TV stations. "Our series is on every Sunday for 36 weeks a year. We can't race in the rain so when it rains the race could last 8 hours or might happen on Monday. Or sometimes Tuesday. Also when it is on it's very boring so no one watches apart fr...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:23 am 

I was honestly expecting that fluid to catch light. It had to be fuel, can't think what other fluid would have been leaking from there like that. I found the answer. They use a dry-sump oil system and they had the tank near the rear of the car. That's why that stuff was mud-colored and didn't ignit...

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:19 pm 

Looks like a damn pangolin

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:57 am 

SB83 wrote:
Omega wrote:
Season to start in May

The way things are going, it May or may not.

:tumble:

:D

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 pm 

I like Ross Chastain an awful lot, but seeing him get the #42 this way is some monkey's paw shit. Yes, it is self-inflicted, but I don't believe it warrants the immediate and total destruction of Larson's NASCAR career. Which is what this could well amount to. McDonalds in particular can fuck off, w...

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:23 pm 

That is absolute bullshit

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:12 am 

:lol:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rubbinisracing/status/1242435684566171649[/tweet]

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:11 am 

Just imagine:

Wreckfest + Cup drivers + Talladega = The Return of Dega Fever.

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 10:58 pm 

So if the field gets spread out, are they gonna blame it on social distancing? :tumble:

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:51 pm 

I had left NASCAR for dead years ago. I couldn't be bothered to watch a race even if I didn't have any plans that day. The only reason I've been watching is because of extreme boredom. It's really hard for me to see past all of the gimmicks and just enjoy watching a race. The old Busch race they sho...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:17 pm 

They think Pol is abbreviation for Polish?

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:14 am 

That statement was driven by the social trends and BLM protests. NASCAR would be blasted from all sides if they didn't do anything and try to be silent on the matter. So they are in no win situation. Sadly, the world is over-sensitive and very soft these days. The guy who reported this issue didn't ...

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:31 am 

disclaimer: lewis fan here he deserved the penalty, but it was purely a racing incident. his tyres were older than albon's and his front end understeered coming out of the corner. you can see lewis get out of the gas right before they make contact lewis is probably the one driver in the field who wi...

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:42 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Imagine the FOM fan wall director, having to filter through 1000s of obscene and inappropriate fan videos to find the 2 or 3 then can actually use

At least 900 of them submitted by Nico Rosberg

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:56 am 

So heroic

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:44 am 

Considering most of them were left fronts (Kyvat's was right rear) I'm going to have a guess and say it's from there running through that dirt patch on the corner as they come onto hangar straight. Probably a sharp edge to the asphalt there. My thoughts exactly. Seems like everyone from Lewis to Gi...

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:30 pm 

Ah, so Chastain used the good old 'going for the win' excuse for this one. It's right up there 'you gotta do what you gotta do'. Watch these interviews, aside from only being worth watching for the replays, count how many times "we were racing for the win" is said J1_wXCLKi6g Even freakin...
Page 13 of 16 [ Search found 319 matches ]