Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 321 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:03 am 

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 am 

i'm starting to think anyone would have won those 4 world champions with that car...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:23 am 

Max knew straightlining the chicane would mean he'd have to give the position up to Kimi. He'll never admit it but he came back on knowing full well where Kimi would be, and parked his car on the racing line to stop him.

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:24 pm 

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 pm 

:8:

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:27 am 

Earnhardt wrecks Labonte out of the way when Labonte had the clear faster car, classic NASCAR finish. 10 laps of side by side clean racing with a bumper put forth in the last corner, bullshit manufactured finish. Todays fans.

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:55 am 

dump post on technically focused posts/videos on the NextGen car Charlie Langenstein (worked for StarCom this year) has been posting various bits over the last few weeks chassis delivery https://twitter.com/wrenchtwister00/status/1458776536048353291 rear clip feat. independent suspension https://twi...

Post subject: Re: 2019 Daytona Speedweeks
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:43 pm 

Rumor has it they're still waiting for the right time to make a move

Post subject: Re: Phoenix, Five Flags
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:56 am 

Tim Richmond so mad at Nascar he spun himself out of his grave and landed in an ARCA ride

Post subject: Re: Fontana, Myrtle Beach
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 pm 

No way they change. Only thing I could see them maybe doing would be to put a plate on them to slow them down further. All I see here is what I saw last year... Just slower. 184 in T1... 20+ mph slower and the race is the same. The cars are junk NASCAR. Splitter, skirts, spoiler... All that shit has...

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:55 pm 

Boy I miss the days of seeing these cars just nose drop when hitting the brakes on corner entry. Saw a lot of clips this week with the gen 4 cars in the later years doing this and loved it... However I do not miss how stupid that car looked at the end. They need the gen 7 to be good...

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 pm 

Even though some of these changes are interesting, I can't help but think this is NASCAR almost literally rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. There are dire fundamental problems with the product, and updating the schedule won't fix them.

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:44 pm 

This track sucks so much that even with 185hp, 15" spoiler, 9mm splitter, and Gorilla Glue in the corners now, these aerodepentant shitboxes still get loose, strung out, and just prolong the agony of 500 miles of misery on a Sunday. See you all next week.

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:40 am 

So apparently the idea was to have Silverstone as 1000th race. But because the weather in April could be bad, they decided not to put Silverstone in April. pussies! Somebody should have told them that Bernie not only had the balls to put Silverstone in April, but then had the additional balls to bl...

Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:50 pm 

you would need subtitles

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:11 pm 

Surely a champion only winning one race in a season, takes us back to 2003, truly rendering this “playoff” format completely pointless?

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:57 pm 

Lorenzo went full Iannone. You don’t go full Iannone.

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:54 pm 

Patrick Head returns to help Williams https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.legendary-engineer-patrick-head-returns-to-williams-as-consultant.ftTp03uHGZaJHPVJwYD7N.html and how will this help them? Clearly they're trying to get a head of the competition. I'll show myself out... They didn't get...

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:03 pm 

Yeah it just goes to show how much reserve race pace Mercedes have in their pocket. But I'm sure Wolff/Hamilton will still proclaim to the world how it was the hardest race ever and how the tires/fuel/reliability were a challenge the entire race.

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am 

Indycar needs to drop this stupid "our fans like football too" stance, no I don't and I don't know anybody who does like both Motorsport and football, in a related point they also need to stop chasing after the "casual fan" who may "accidentally" tune into to the race o...
Page 12 of 17 [ Search found 321 matches ]