Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:27 pm 

micha wrote:
Bottas has numbness in his leg

I have numbness in my eyes from watching this race

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:27 am 

Chris A wrote:
The first chicane is such irredeemable trash. I wish it were shaped like the second chicane right before Lesmo.

the 1976-1999 chicane was the best, should have never changed it

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:04 pm 

I think this is a shame tbh. I've always liked Fontana. I know people generally want more short tracks but it shouldn't come at the expense of one of the more unique tracks on the schedule. And of course this means no chance of any more Indycar :( Lol unique shmunique. It was a Michigan clone. At t...

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:47 am 

Marquez can stay gone for all I care. Don't get me wrong, he's absolutely amazing, but what we have now is far more entertaining.

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 pm 

Rossi's tested positive for covid. I wish him all the best in his recovery, as we all know just how much this disease can affect the elderly

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:57 am 

So basically all the elements that make the current cars race like shit, present and accounted for.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:52 pm 

You know what...I'm fucking MAD at Grosjean after seeing his replays. He just didn't have ANY awareness AT ALL!! Instead of you know...taking your foot off the gas instead of hitting someone he just swerved WILDLY across the road where he knew that there would have been a car. Look at the angle of h...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:43 pm 

Imagine if it was Mansell there, they would had to bring a chopper to the track as he would roll around and faint like Ricky Bobby

Post subject: Re: Texas (Cup/Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pm 

Here is the madlib for any xfinity races. Welcome to ______________ (speedway) for the _____________ (company you never heard of) 269. Over _________ (1-9) hundred fans have turned out to cheer on these drivers. The _________ (54, 22, 16) car looks to be the favorite. There's the green flag and Tomm...

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:18 pm 

Is there any legal way to stream NASCAR outside the US yet? Something like what V8 Supercars / MotoGP / AMA Supercross, etc. have. NASCAR TrackPass (totally not confusing with NBC TrackPass, but it's NASCAR so that's not a surprise). Only includes the Cup & Xfinity races though as the internati...

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:49 am 

Couple of streams if anyone needs them...

https://m.twitch.tv/pkhdx

https://ace1nurb.netlify.app/ncs/

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:28 am 

Imagine getting a Joey Hand from Jim Hurtubise

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:41 am 

Humpy Wheeler thinks the Coke 600 should be split into multiple heat races of varying length: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/article254858197.html#storylink=mainstage_card Might as well. Nothing will truly help the racing at Charlotte until the pavement actually wears -...

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:56 am 

My avatar is ready for this race.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:07 pm 

this is one of those races where Mercedes can only display their sponsors on the start, pit stops and finish/podium, because they got so much ahead that the camera stays with the midfield

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 7:24 am 

webbsy wrote:
Max can finally now join his Dad in getting his arse spanked by Hitler.

First post of a new page, I thought you were talking about the Verstappens.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:47 pm 

I'm pretty sure Nelson Piquet would bring his Hockenheim/Monza setup of 5 bar of boost, lowest drag possible and without the first 2 gears on the Brabham BMW

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:09 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Bottas is having some problems flying out of Finland :8:

Problems with plane wheel nut?

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:58 pm 

Nobody says no to Mother Russia, who will then use it as a massive propaganda piece. There will be staged photos of badass Mazepin doing badass things, while the reality is he will probably be sitting behind a desk somewhere playing Minesweep and Solitaire.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:13 am 

For someone with such a long reputation as a hot head, Harvick sure is shit at it. When Chase got frustrated at Bristol he made it very difficult for the 4 to win the race without actually damaging or wrecking him. Kevin's response is to outright bulldoze him like some Bowman Gray driver, then wreck...
Page 14 of 17 [ Search found 321 matches ]