TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 553 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:07 am 

This happens with every talented driver in history: either it's a close title and you'll have people nitpicking on the lucky/unlucky details during the championship, or it's a landslide and then it's either the superior car or others being incompetent. Regarding the VSC: I don't understand why they ...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:21 pm 

Sad to see him go. Vettel grew so much that it's difficult to believe that the lovable man of today used to be the annoying kid not long ago.

Hopefully he remains involved, motorsports need people like him for the future.

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:10 am 

TL;DW? 8mins is way too fucking long for a "shock" reveal

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:30 am 

I just love the silouette of a mid-90's F1 car. early to mid 90s are the best looking cars IMHO every single discussion about best looking F1 cars always ends back here :flag: I always wonder if it's just our nostalgia, because we were kids at the time. This would explain that late 90s or sometimes...

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:01 pm 

He could've won the race if it wasn't for the stewards wasting a perfect green lap, and the position given back

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:09 am 

Lame, just one year. That's because negotiations with another track (Kyalami) didn't work out. They'll look for another track and it will be the same story again next year with Spa. Only on the calendar until they've found a track that's willing to pay more. Everyone loves a capitalist market econo...

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:08 am 

It's amusing to see how many people on the social media agree with Alonso, and how quiet the Hamilton fanboys are. You expect his supporters to be noisy when he's accepted blame for everything? Actually, the Hamilton fanboys have been otherwise engaged - this time, talking about some kind of FIA co...

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:08 am 

Holy shit masterful move from Bearman

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:32 am 

In all seriousness though, the solution is clearly to wrap the tyres in beach towels remember they want to ban tyre blankets in a couple of years these wet races are going to be untenable with stone cold tyres Every other series manages just fine. The other races are run by authorities, not by whin...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:10 am 

If Sainz was thrown back a little further on the track we could have had something similar to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITQArPEKTYY That's stomach churning. Were there any severe injuries suffered? Takagi (orange car flying upside down) and Fernandez (green car who got it on his head) w...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:22 am 

No Mikey no, this is so not right!

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:01 am 

Speaking of Alonso, photo finish with Vettel today :8:

Looks like one of those tacky racing movies where they look at each other racing to the line :lol:

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:55 am 

I can settle for that, but I secretly want Hamilton to keep his one win per season streak and retire. It's such a difficult one to achieve, as nowadays rookies start in lower teams first as part of the academy thing. The Russell victory could wait next year I guess but really, he deserves one before...

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:27 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
didn't knew Danny is going full Ricky Bobby this weekend. Too bad is not Dega

His complaining about the brakes while the team states everything is right, has an unpleasant Hill '99 ring to it.

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:19 pm 

Magnussen got a better celebration for his pole, than Verstappen had for his title at Suzuka :lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:56 pm 

Ocon and Verstappen are the type of entitled whiney little cunts that a team leader should fire at first occasion, even if they perform. Ain't no place for non-team players who ignore instructions.

I mean, outside F1, in a real company. F1 is too inbred to actually do that.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:10 pm 

There will be zero consequences from today, and Max knows it, which is why he did it There's doing questionable things that make sense. And, there's doing questionable things that make sense while being an insufferable asshole about it in the process. People forget, understand, forgive the former.....

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:55 pm 

I hate this event just like everyone, but here are some fun thoughts, in no particular order of likelihood: Max inadvertently crashes Perez out of 2nd overall position contention Alpine drivers collide out, lose spot to McLaren in overall standings Ferrari strategy-clowns themselves out of 2nd place...

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:17 pm 

LucasWheldon wrote:
I just saw the wheel flying, completely missed Kirkwood flipping

Same man that's horrific

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:18 pm 

WTF it's been half an hour he was sliding, why didn't everyone slow down He wasn’t truly in enough trouble that other drivers could see until he whipped around on the apron. You could tell from Kirkwood’s onboard (which is higher than eye level) that it was hard to see there was any trouble until v...
Page 26 of 28 [ Search found 553 matches ]