TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 553 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:03 pm 

Remember when we said some dickhead move was going to kill someone on the attenuator pit wall?

Exhibit fucking A

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:55 pm 

So do we all agree that this looks like an absolute amateurish farce both on track and in race direction?

Or should we pretend to be extatic in front of a LEGENDARY 100YEAR EDITIOAN

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:52 am 

This all leaves such a sour taste in my mouth. We've seen some incredible feats of actual racing: Verstappen's outrageous final laps, Perez/Sainz battle, go-kart fighting groups of 5-6 cars at the back. The sort of madness we all love. But how is the whole thing packaged? Like crap. It made half the...

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:51 am 

It's disgusting to kick a rookie out at mid-season. Only the worst offences should warrant that, or a very obvious lack of performance or motivation. It's really strange to see this being sort of normalised because it's inline with the RB philosophy, or because it makes some obscure sense for the fu...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:14 pm 

That's a ridiculous penalty, don't know what the stewards are smoking Agree. We could ban all wheel-to-wheel racing then. Meanwhile, half the field got away with outrageous unsafe releases in the pits without a single investigation. But that's fine, just mechanics that might be mowed down on live T...

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:53 am 

If you want to read something really ridiculous, look at any discussion over on Reddit about banning tire warmers. The people on the F1 subreddit act like F1 cars are so completely unique that the laws of physics drastically change and there's no way they could ever complete a lap without everybody...

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:17 pm 

Philthy82 wrote:
Sky all race: such a shit race for Ferrari

Sainz in the running for a podium: Am I a yoke to you?

I never use this word on the internet because it's wildly overused/misused, but here we go: Charles Leclerc is overrated.

Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:35 pm 

I give up:

Someone breaks a hand: it's not Verstappen

A RedBull gets a 10-second pitstop: it's not Verstappen

A Redbull goes off turn1: still not

A redbull gets red-flagged into the pits: nope

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:29 am 

Let's widen the debate to not just physical ability, but mental and personality traits. Look at the racing in Formula W, now F1 academy. Clean, respectful, smart. No aggressive macho-man revenge bullshit of some small-dick that can't handle being passed on track. No ridiculous ego battles, no drama,...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:05 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Without Max, it has the ingredients for a good race.

F1 2023

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:42 pm 

shitpost of the day: as soon as a driver wins the championship mathematically, he goes home and lets the rest of them race the remainder of the season for other championship positions. Make it mandatory to give that seat to the reserve driver - that may also spice up the constructors championship in...

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:58 am 

I'm OK if it's the devious pot-stirring Alonso that goes to RedBull, not the wholesome corporate Alonso we currently have at Aston.

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:47 am 

@Omega: perhaps they will keep it as it's in the same timezone as America and an easy race to attend for American fans. I mean, there were Las Vegas race billboards. Isn't this the first time another venue is advertised in a race? On what post of mine is this a reaction? Oops sorry my forum manipul...

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:56 am 

If you ever ask yourself why we persevere through the politics, the drama, the bullshit, the boring bits of F1: moments like this battle are why. It was already enjoyable and tactical before the attack, the final two laps were the icing on the cake. While Alonso was working that outside line at the ...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:29 pm 

One thing is for sure, this race got people talking. We're already on page 6 and its only friday and the cars barely ran any laps. :whistling: After the Brawn GP docu, I was checking the 2009 Australian thread again. 144 pages, around 20 before FP1 even started. Around 10 during FP1 alone. And not ...

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:10 am 

Verstappen and RedBull are a bunch of fucking assholes, episode 345

Leclerc is right here. It's a joke and nothing to do with motorsports

What now, just dont brake and push people out to get past? And F1 are fuckng pussies, this doesnt need an investigation, shouldve been an immediate message

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:08 am 

Great race, track looked good, ceremony and fireworks display were obnoxious (in a good, Vegas way)... this is great end to the 2023 season.

See you guys for next season!!

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:41 am 

Georges actually admitted the contact with Verstappen was his fault, he wasn't even looking or expecting a move there just before the strip. The worrying bit though is that he still didn't understand the move, stating that it was useless since he was going to get past back on the next straight anywa...

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:28 pm 

That move by Max was really dodgy. He was a misunderstanding away from running over a cameraman The whole incident reeks of entitlement really. Something you often see on the road when some egocentric driver feels wronged, gets angry, and starts feeling entitled to treating everyone else like stupi...

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:24 pm 

Ugh, F1TV will stop its service in France. News just came in today, and I also received a cryptic email where I still can't figure out if I will be able to watch until end 2024, or pay and not watch, or not pay and watch or whatever the illiterate AI that generated that email is trying to communicat...
Page 27 of 28 [ Search found 553 matches ]