TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 553 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 12:34 pm 

Also, if it's not broken, don't fix it! Qualy has been consistently good all the past years.

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:10 am 

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 12:56 pm 

Live and let live. Laws should be used to protect the vulnerable and allow peaceful living together, not to cater to personal preferences and to the nasty impulse of a minority of religious fanatics to control people's lives. Mostly on things that don't negatively impact the rest of the community, a...

Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 3:57 pm 

Track looks interesting, it's Saudi Arabia with less high-speed turns and more technical sections. Seems better than Valencia or Sochi for sure. I don't know if it's on purpose but it's good that F1 is keeping variety in street courses. EYti6CT1vpk @LucasWheldon with a start time this late, could we...

Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 8:02 pm 

I want to be in one of those cable cars for the race, please! You'd hope it breaks down! Was at a concert that had a zipline over the crowd. One guy got stuck right in the middle and they couldn't reel him in for 20minutes, had the time of his life and je was juuuust high enough that the thrown pla...

Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 9:31 am 

TV direction been appalling again. Even on F1TV feed they managed to miss key moments it's amazing that they have cameras everywhere and still miss things What, didn't you guys enjoy watching positions swap like crazy on the left-hand banner, then get half-assed non-chronological replays about it? ...

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 5:38 am 

Hamilton really got into some people's heads. He was not relevant in this race, and certainly has no relevance in this championship, yet is still the topic of some mad obsessions :lol:

Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm 

Hamilton: "There was a girl that I spoke to yesterday, who was my little inspiration, Isla, a five-year-old that's terminally ill and she said can you win the race for me tomorrow. I said I don't know if I can win the race, but I'll give it everything. So hopefully for me, that was a bit like ...

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:43 pm 

The famous 10 miles of Indianapolis are now starting :roll:

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 9:14 pm 

I realise that there was one crash from contact during practice, and none in the race. This has to be a stat of some sort

Posted: Tue May 31, 2022 7:09 am 

I see 2 groups in the F1 section: Those who clearly like Hamilton, and those who clearly don't. In the pro-Hamilton group I see people trying to deny that they belong to that group, but everything they post oozes of it, although they don't seem to notice it and think they are "neutral". A...

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:34 pm 

The Berger crash shows how long we've come in terms of layout and speed. Nowadays, you touch that wall, you end up 30 meters further down the road with a sizeable impact. Further old-school insanity: Hakkinen at La Piscine 2. Imagine their faces back then if you showed them the hard crashes we have ...

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:19 am 

I was expecting some full on rant and melt down, not that. But I know I know, racism is racism and it is unacceptable.....So now any time a black person says whitey or cracker are they going to be cancelled as well? Can't have double standards, can we......can we? The connotations between the examp...

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:41 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 pm 

I never understand why people panic over these sort of news. If you lead a honest, authentic, empathic life, you will not get jumped on by some over-sensitive prick out of nowhere over a minor social blunder (or if it happens, nobody will back them up). You may make small mistakes - I've seen the wo...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:10 pm 

This is ridiculous. Bunch of soft-hearted pussies. Show us at least a large air view of where/how the car ended.

You don't get motor racing without crashes. You don't air races live and then puss out of showing a crash live. Grow a fucking pair and don't leave us completely in the dark

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:25 pm 

amq55 wrote:
Inb4 ban gravel traps

A larger gravel trap would've rolled him before and dissipated the energy before the wall

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:40 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
If the photo of the protestors is legitimate, I really hope that all of them have been taken away from the circuit before it restarts.

If these are ecologist protesters, I think their cause is just and that they have the right to protest F1.

Doing it by running around on a live track, is idiotic

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:54 pm 

Is the halo even supposed to do anything in rollover accidents? It's supposed to be strong front on to prevent debris hitting the driver, did they looking into making it strong enough to be a backup rollhoop? Is there anything to theorise that they had to make the roll hoop less effective because t...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:55 pm 

FiatFan83 wrote:
Coldtyre wrote:
News about Zhou, he walked out of the medical center. He's been declared "able" (source French commentary)
So, better than Danny Ric...

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

News about Ricciardo: just transfered to the nearest hospital to treat this severe burn.
Page 24 of 28 [ Search found 553 matches ]