It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 136 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:43 pm 

1989 (spring) ARCA Atlanta highlights at the 16 minute mark:

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:45 pm 

Randy Lajoie was recently on Dale Jr. Download. Someone put the bit about his feud with Buckshot Jones to race footage if anyone's interested. It pairs up well.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 10:12 am 

codename_47 wrote:
They reducing HP AGAIN?

What are they down to, like 50hp now? :slaphead:

NASCAR is working towards this within the next 10 years I think....

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:15 am 

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:23 am 

This? Could've been a big mess for sure.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:37 pm 

C'mon Kyle, give NASCAR race control the Will Power treatment.

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:33 am 

I mean if the street course doesn't pan out, there's a nice permanent road course just an hour up the road. Doesn't show up on Google maps yet, but it's there. And it's owned by Chevy.

https://goo.gl/maps/25q8hYEpSdCHybb2A

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:13 pm 

The HONOS Superbike Race 1 at Barber was a wild one.

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:18 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Well, they've done 2 laps behind the pace truck, by F1 logic they can call the race and hand out points :whistling:

Honestly, I almost think the team owners wouldn't complain. Would save a fortune in the repair bill.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:42 pm 

Surprised to see the 21 wreck like that. I think someone on TV said these cars had a higher center of gravity compared to the old cars, so my money was on someone doing a weight-shift type flip.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:16 pm 

Dropping Road America for a shitty street course would be a pretty bad move...but hey, that's on-brand for NASCAR these days!

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:36 pm 

I think F1 dodged a bullet there, simply for the fact there wasn't going to be much more to keep that car from getting past the fence.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:06 pm 

Found a video on YouTube of all the B roll and crash footage from "Days of Thunder". The stuff that gets a second or two in the movie is shown in a bit more detail here. I honestly figured they filmed most of the crash scenes at the track and not at an airport runway. https://www.youtube.c...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:56 am 

The whole "Determine the Winner by Committee Meeting" feels like too common an occurrence at Daytona/Talladega. Honestly if the wreck's already halfway around a track that big, the guys still running at the checkered flag have more than enough time to get stopped/slowed down before rolling...

Post subject: Re: Dega
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:43 am 

Honestly thought the ARCA race would be Friday. What's the over/under on: 1. More than one race finishing as intended under the checkered flag without a call from the tower/scoring loop 2. ARCA race finishing without being shortened to "time constraints" 3. Xfinity race being shortened due...

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:43 pm 

Danica is one of those drivers that I wish faded into obscurity after retirement. But we get this and TV that likes putting her in front of a camera with a microphone so she can offer her "analysis".
Page 7 of 7 [ Search found 136 matches ]