TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 137 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:39 pm 

Didn't even watch the race last night, save for the last 6 laps. Guess I didn't miss much? Haven't seen the track try to market its "treacherous Turn 3" any more this weekend.... when they do it makes me think of this clip. There's absolutely nothing remarkable about the place. https://www...

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:33 pm 

Brock Beard has released his "Three Before February" documentary on YouTube on the deaths of Adam Petty, Kenny Irwin and Tony Roper in the 2000 season.

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:16 am 

With the superspeedway wrecks we've had over the last 5-6 years, it's only a matter of time before something really bad happened.

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:42 pm 

1999 ARCA race from DuQuoin. This is the race with the Kimmel/Gibson flips, but also features a pretty decent battle for the win at the end.

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:08 pm 

1997 Allen Crowe Memorial 100: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTGJXsdlmg I've found some more DVDs with races I converted, so I plan on getting to them real soon. I got these tapes back in 2015 and converted quite a few at that time, but don't quite remember what all I did convert versus what I di...

Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:43 pm 

I'm interested... I did laugh at this tweet by Barstool

[tweet]https://twitter.com/rubbinisracing/status/1241779909883764738[/tweet]

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:57 pm 

1999 ARCA race at Springfield. Finish is a good one!

*EDIT* YouTube decided this video violated their policies. It fell under "Spam, deceptive practices and scams". Really, YouTube? EABOD.

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:52 pm 

Damn, that made the first U.S. 500 look ok.

I think Dixon has already quit. Watching Daly's Twitch stream.

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:17 pm 

Found a user who has posted NASCAR Sportsman highlights (the series that ran '89-'95) on YouTube in addition to a few full races. Not sure if some of the stuff has already been posted here. This particular race tore up a bunch of cars.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:48 pm 

Footage of the infamous 1990 ARCA race at Kil-Kare has popped up on YouTube. There is some footage of the post-race fight, but it's not filmed from a close angle.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:17 pm 

The only two things I remember happening at Nashville Superspeedway besides that invocation is Joe Nemechek randomly flipping and that race in 2004 or so where the top 4 took each other out with a lap to go and Michael Waltrip won.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:12 pm 

I re-uploaded the 1999 ARCA race at the Illinois State Fairgrounds. Hopefully YouTube doesn't algorithm me this time. Race has a pretty decent finish.

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:54 am 

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:01 pm 

Honestly no spectators doesn't bother me if that's the case. Kinda know it's gonna be the way things are for awhile when it comes to sports. Would love to go to the 500 some day. I was hoping to do at least one Indycar race this year before shit went south (Barber).

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:15 pm 

1996 ASA LaCrosse 300

I have a few more ASA races from '96 I may try to get uploaded.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:48 pm 

I'm surprised that there was Armco at an angle to the track at place that hosts F1. That just seems like something you'd see here at a dirt/paved short track here in the States, not F1. If we've learned anything over the years, if there's a spot on the track that's still unsafe, they'll find it even...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:05 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Caspar wrote:
van der Merwe stepped into the flames and pulled Romain out of there :yes:

With an open-face helmet, too. That's dedication.

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:06 pm 

Fontana cancelled for next year. https://racer.com/2020/12/08/fontana-dropped-daytona-races-added-to-2021-nascar-schedule/ The rebuilding of the track has also been pushed back a year, so there should be one more race on the big oval in 2022. So Fontana doubled for the Daytona RC in "Ford Vs. ...

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:36 pm 

I uploaded another ARCA race to YouTube. The third Charlotte race from '96. There are several hard crashes in this one.

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:09 pm 

Back when ARCA was a competitive series with large fields of sponsored cars I always think the thing that hurt ARCA fields a lot was moving away from being able to use old Cup cars. Seemed like every year (in the mid 2000s especially) you'd see a ton of old cars in the ARCA fields..some teams would...
Page 6 of 7 [ Search found 137 matches ]