TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 294 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:12 pm 

19CET it should be. At least broadcast start or pre-race ceremonies or something like that.

stream would be much appreciated!

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:44 pm 

I have to say that I agree with what Brundle & Davidson said during the race regarding Rosberg's penalty, What he did was on the limit but ultimately I feel it was just hard racing & I don't feel it deserved a penalty. A warning maybe but not a penalty. I personally was far more concerned wi...

Post subject: Re: 2001 Subway 300
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:47 pm 

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:48 am 

I think we all need to accept there is no going back to what NASCAR used to be. Even if you restore the old points system, make the cars racier and less aero dependent and put Atlanta (which is now just a Charlotte clone) back, we're still not going to see the same kind of personalities we used to o...

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:49 pm 

Well all I can say to Rosberg is that karma can be a bitch. Good job finishing SECOND everyrace to win the championship REALLY DESERVED, REALLY. http://i.imgur.com/iyGBZkl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dTNiNEt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3LGOJrp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7ePBXE7.jpg

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Or perhaps move the race back to IRP where it was at least entertaining, now there's a thought!

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:10 am 

This was my view of the famous taxi ride after the 1991 British GP. Shortly after taking this photo I was picked up (literally) by a police woman and taken back to the spectator area.

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:04 am 

They saying in the meeting ever race matters now that they are having 3 segments. Maybe Races could get better. Dammit NASCAR Can you can anything fucking right So dumber than the chase.What the fuck were they smoking on is beyond me but this is just icing on the cake for me. JUST DONT ADD ALL THIS...

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:20 pm 

I really don't get how all journos and fans have become so caught up in ZOMG FAT TYRES that they have forgotten that massive aero grip and stupidly complex front wings is the easiest way to kill overtaking.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2017
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:30 pm 

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/KL8HpqEHnsB

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Las Vegas
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:04 am 

That shot from turn 3 looking straight down the backstretch pissed me off. Busch straight up bodyslammed Logano. Yeah he was getting pinned in, but that's just smart racing by the 2 and 22. Nothing dirty about it. Body slamming someone out of your way? That's cheap. Logano had to enter the corner mo...

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:48 pm 

Big fat slicks, 3 solid elements (one base plane, one element for left and one element for right) for front wings with no gaps, slots or holes in the elements. 2 element rear wing, uniform shape (no scoops, elements must not dip or rise along the horizontal). No flow conditioners, shark-fins, wingle...

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 am 

Welp, that sucked No doubt everyone will be piling in here now to tell me how wrong I am, or we should give it time and how with Ferrari winning it is a great new dawn for the sport blah blah blah We all saw it coming: Adding downforce ruins racing There was about 3 on-track passes all race. The lea...

Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm 

Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:47 pm 

Why even have bids? There are 3 slots available. Grab em while you can Probably worried that someone on the level of MasterCard Lola would take a spot. Honestly if someone is willing to spend millions to DNQ each race it's fine by me. I want a true underdog again. Give me 30+ cars fighting for 26 s...

Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 pm 

Well that wasn't too painful, it's unlisted so should survive a while at least:

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:23 am 

Hey that's me. :p You guys rock! Actually this place and the old TBK was how I really got into racing in the first place, as well as the first place I had to talk to friends about racing instead of driving my parents up a wall. That being said; airbornezzzzz potential is fairly low at Phoenix sooo. ...

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 pm 

Lack of intelligence confirmed. :lol: Thank you guys so much that was so badass! Just as a run down, I got a crappy start on cold tires and got stuck behind the 50 truck losing .6 a lap. That got us a lap down way too early and put us in a box on stradegy. Keselowski made the call to take the waive ...

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:35 pm 

the best one will always be the one from the golden era

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:52 pm 

Don't believe him, De Cesaris fan, he's just trolling you like we all are. See, we noticed that you were away so we made this whole thread as a great setup so that you would not watch the race. But the joke's gone too far now. Watch the race! It's really worth of it!
Page 7 of 15 [ Search found 294 matches ]