TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 294 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:51 pm 

Any chance of posting the full article? I'm not a member. Of course What makes me angry watching F1 After heading into F1's summer break with high hopes for the rest of 2015, GARY ANDERSON was a frustrated fan during the Belgian GP weekend By Gary Anderson Technical consultant F1, Spa, start After ...

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:58 pm 

They should replace seats with giant screens showing fans.

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Are we expecting a wet race, or will it dry out later?

The race is expected to start damp and then dry out. Rain should stop at about 11:30 local time (currently 9:37).

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:45 am 

by the way, fuck all the dumbasses on social media with their "I don't like joey so Im glad Matt wrecked him hahahaheleleohohololerz". Is that really all it takes anymore? Some bullshit happens to a guy but it's okay if you just happen to dislike him?

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:54 pm 

Day late and a dollar short but, for what it's worth,.... If you take the nascar out of it, that's a lapped car deliberately taking out the leader. In any other motorsport kenseth would be sitting out the season. He probably should now but this is nascar and they want to promote the payback to the p...

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:07 am 

I think it's a good call that looks weird in a sea of bad calls (or non calls) in similar situations. But the thing is, at some point things need to change. So that first moment of change will always get people whipped up. Kenseth was just unlucky that he's the first one to take the hit.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:22 pm 

https://twitter.com/hashtag/PlacesAlons ... e?src=hash

:lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:07 pm 

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:04 pm 

A retiring legend who makes it in on the back of a mediocre year A dominant driver who (albeit because of the shitty system) had to cause a pileup to save his season A guy who missed nearly a third of the year A guy who had a decent but not spectacular season Thanks NASCAR. It's all we ever could ha...

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:16 am 

Mark Plourde's Champ Car series is better than this.

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 am 

Surely they wouldn't introduce a 'halo' without testing and making sure it passes tests simulating something like Bianchi's situation? It even broke off the roll hoop which has been tested many times. If the halo would survive that it has to be bigger and stronger and probably adds a ton of weight ...

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:02 am 

Why the fuck do they have to define an overtime line. When the green comes out, it should be a GWC attempt. Rather than restart lines, overtime lines, start-finish lines and other lines, just tell the drivers to quit dicking around and start dropping the hammer on those who do.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2016
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:33 pm 

Well, get him a ride, KEVIN

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:08 am 

My favorite part was when Elliot drumpf'd into the 20.

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:53 am 

so gp2 guys are doing 1.27s at barcelona, that's only 5s slower than the F1 in US tyres, that's pathetic for F1, pathetic. I dont really give 2 fucks about how much slower a GP2 car is. I just want a healthy F1 with a full grid of 26 cars, multiple teams fighting for the win, underdogs like Minardi...

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 pm 

Max will be the only reason for watching... and see Kimi fail again and see McLaren fail again and see Mercedes win again and see Helmut Marko whine again and see Renault fail again and... OK might some more reasons to watch :beard: Altough she treats us like shit, we I still love her, Formula 1 :f...

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:59 am 

I'm going to re-stream the fiawec.com stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b35-qgaclto

May get shut down, then backup is Streamup (https://streamup.com/wirelesscord).

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:24 pm 

40 mins

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:41 pm 

WE GOT TROUBLE, IN TURN 3.

WE GOT A BIG MESS, IN TURN 3.

THE YELLOW FLAG IS OUT. RACE BACK TO THE LINE!

WOAH WOAH WOAH, SLOW DOWN.

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:23 pm 

This incident is almost identical to an incident between the two in Bahrain back in 2011 or 2012. Rosberg's defensive move comes far too late. At the same time it's worth thinking back to T1, where Lewis doesn't attempt to be overly defensive or squeeze Nico. Nico doesn't give Lewis the same respect...
Page 6 of 15 [ Search found 294 matches ]