All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:02 am 

61 Ferrari smoking from the left bank.

Smell conclusion: oily.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm 

Shame we didn't have a GWC. It'd have been poetic to see Piquet get screwed by a Safety Car.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:28 pm 

JV in full on "Fuck the haters" mode there.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm 

stimaro wrote:
American Dragon wrote:
Red Bull want to protest, Schumi could have used DRS in the yellow zone.

Srsly, go fuck yourself, Red Bull.

Red Bull sucks!

So it'd be Red Bulls fault of Michael broke the rules? Really? I'm struggling to follow this train of "logic".

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:25 am 

What annoys me with a spec series (which this has become) is there is NO EXCUSE for ugly looking or sounding cars. Fit a nice exhaust and it'll sound better, and nobody will have an advantage or disadvantage. Similarly, I'm sure you can provide good racing without LOLtastic cars. Good racing is the ...

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 pm 

People who get excited for historic racing, especially as support events, usually haven't seen historic racing. Old men with lots of money driving everywhere at half throttle. Usually 1 decent driver (at Le Mans it was usually Darren Turner in a Jaguar) who knows what he's doing and will drive off i...

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm 

It's quite common for winter testing to happen with snow still on the grass.

Montreal 1978 they wore jackets on the podium it was so cold.

http://www.collectorstudio.com/index.cf ... ails/1?cl=

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm 

I've always wondered how safe a place like Duxford is for F1 testing but why on earth was a truck located there like that? I'm not seeing the problem with the truck. It's the same standard procedure at every straight line test. It isn't like it was parked on the runway where she was testing, it's o...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 pm 

Snow at an F1 race? 1973 International Trophy at Silverstone: http://theformulaoneandmotorsportsarchive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1973internationaltrophy02lotus.jpg real It is real. http://theformulaoneandmotorsportsarchive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/1973internationaltrophy02lotusb.jpg

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm 

I'm sorry but you could look at that picture and present many different scenarios where an item, vehicle or something is a place of danger. But that picture probably shows nothing abnormal to a set up of any other straightline test completed before, and straightline tests have been going on for dec...

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:34 pm 

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 am 

But that's not what I really want to say, what I want to point out is how lowly the driving standard the new generation drivers possess, especially when they so never learned, and this is not the first year that Maldonado, Grosjean drive in F1. I can't imagine how much of a farce F1 would turn into...

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 am 

Pretty standard for DRS now days. Could be used to get the cars closer to each other to help passing in other places, or turn another straight into a passing zone - but we'd rather just give away passes.

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 pm 

DRS doesn't have to produce passes. It can be used to close the gap. Why not put it between T1 and T2 to close the cars up and give them a chance at a natural pass into the hairpin?

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 am 

codename_47 wrote:
I'm also tired about the DRS whining in thread after thread.

Yet it's ok to fill IndyCar threads with the same complaints every week. You can't have it both ways.

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 am 

Well that escalated quickly.

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm 

Had he not went there, Jenson was putting him there anyway to keep the place. So is Vettel meant to make his car fit in there?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:11 pm 

Beezle wrote:

:flag:

I might ask the mods to make a new rule - anyone who doesn't know what Bernies job actually is gets banned.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Massa's 23 point's are going to help with that?

Fun fact - The gap between Alonso and Webber (P1-P2) is more than the total amount of points Massa has this year. So even if you took all of Massas points and gave them to Webber, Alonso would still be leading.

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:18 pm 

Do they have many fences on Dancing with the Stars? Also is there more info on Kimball? seems a disconcerting lack of info about him out there... The only thing I know about him is he has diabetus. I think they mention it a few times during the year. Basically at every opportunity. His illness is b...
Page 5 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]