TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 349 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm 

I think the money is just a front, there is more to this than just the amount Lewis wants to be paid. McLaren being run by Whitmarsh is a joke and has shown on many an occassion that it is not fully supporting Lewis. Any examples? I know Hamilton was unhappy with having a different wing to Button a...

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am 

It's never sat well with me how badly Whitmarsh treats the team, so it doesn't surprise me. Good for Lewis.

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:30 am 

Magny Cours was universally hated by everyone except for Ligier/Prost because it's in the middle of fecking no where, and the track was somehow unrealistically smooth, so suspension setup was strange to work on. The president wanted it there to bring some money and attention to that area. It was a ...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 am 

ryan86 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
We're one dodgy alternator away from a Massa win.

I think we should take time to consider this.

Whilst at the moment we're all going "Great Drive Felipe, absolutely no help at all to Alonso"

Alonso was no help to Alonso this weekend, lol.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 am 

Just a thought here, but everyone moans at Massa not helping out Alonso...but nobody else is getting help. As it stands, Vettel and Webber are still fighting it out, and Jenson and Lewis sure as hell aren't helping each other. So if Alonso doesn't win the title purely because of the lack of help fro...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 am 

if vettel wins this one, he's gonna have the title. That's shit. He still won't even be leading the championship. Stop being melodramatic. so you think that magically Ferrari will have a car again that is able to win? RB is obviously the best car out there. So you think magically the Red Bull will ...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 am 

So you think magically the Red Bull will be 100% reliable, and accidents won't happen? Jesus, the title battle is actually getting closer and some people are still whining about it. I don't know what is so "close" about it. You don't know why 4 points is closer than 29 points? Seriously? ...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 am 

It's frustrating how no-one at Ferrari is accepting blame. Alonso just moved straight across the track and then kept squeezing Kimi. Whatever happened to "all the time you have to leave a space"? Alonso doesn't care. He drives into gaps that are closing and cries about it. Then he drives ...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 am 

let's have a look at some top speeds, then we'll find out how much that plato is cheating The MG isn't particularly fast in a straight line, however it is an extremely quick car overall. He only has 1 car challenging him for the title, and that car is continually pegged back to the point where it s...

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 am 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Baggage doors are on the right side of a 737 and the cargo bin doors open into the plane not out.

Buzz Killington, checking in.

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 am 

It's a pretty decent and catchy song. And it takes the piss out of people who pretend to be part of the high end 'gangnam' culture of the region, which is fun too.

Edit: And the video is fucking hilarious.

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am 

In the non-pack racing days, an accident like this would've screwed up the few cars that ran in mini-packs... not the entire field. The pack racing leads directly to these 20-30 car megawrecks. Whether you like it or not is up to style preference I guess, but I've never been a fan. But they didn't ...

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 am 

"Fuck Vettel, fuck Vettel, Fucking Vettel" *CRY CRY CRY CRY*

"Oh he's NOT on pole? Well shit, now I have nothing to bitch about :("

Good to see Mark getting it together again. When he has good days, they're really damn good.

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:33 am 

FOUND THEM, on an old CD of work from Daytona.

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 am 

RtN wrote:
I suppose another good thing resulting from Scottish independence is that the BBC will no longer be duty bound to print Stewart's drivel anymore.

We don't fucking want him either. :(

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:00 am 

You know, Jim Clark never won a championship without the best car. "If you've got a superior car, it's relatively easy to win the championship." That's why Webber struggled to even win race last year, and this year he's fallen back. Webbers a shit hot driver, and he's struggling badly agai...

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm 

"It (DeltaWing) was never designed to run anywhere but Le Mans"

Except for the entire IndyCar season. But yeah whatever.

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:42 am 

I hope so. The tears are entertaining. More than a close championship? :( Of course not. But I can't deny that I do enjoy the amount of bitching and crying there is when Vettel wins, especially when he has a finger. *tears* In 2010 we were all sure Fernando was winning it, and Vettel had no chance ...

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 am 

@ellis So, how do you know that Vettel doesn't have a team built up around him? I watch F1 and pay attention. It's pretty spectacularly obvious. It would make much more sense. To have the youngest 3rd time WDC ever, that's great for Red Bull. And it'd be great marketing to take the title with 2 dif...

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 am 

3. Vettel could easily have 25 points more just not making stupid mistakes whenever he had to fight other drivers in equally fast cars but he was not able to do so. (mistakes in Hockenheim, Sepang, Barcelona). And Alonso would be leading the championship had he not driven over Kimis nose at Suzuka ...
Page 7 of 18 [ Search found 349 matches ]