TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 143 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:16 pm 

This NBC deal is the worst thing to happen to indycar in years, can't see a thing of indy practice anymore. Fuck NBC only thinking about the american viewers. Always enjoyed watching practice the last few years, now nothing. Can't even find an illegal stream for this.

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:42 pm 

This lap wasting I hate, line them up properly in pitlane during the red flag

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 pm 

Adds on pay TV, I never understood how that is legal. You pay to watch adds, lmao. Here it's not allowed during a live pay tv broadcast. At least F1tv worked without problems this session, they even fixed some things. Finally got the teamradio feed on the onboards now, and they put the onboards in a...

Post subject: Re: 2019 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 pm 

It feels good to be finally proven right about tarmac run off areas, anybody with a brain knows they are dangerous for years, yet people in charge don't know this. Utter incompetence and they are only in charge because friends put them there, these so called experts have blood on their hands. Grass ...

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:20 am 

Belgian government has decided today to allow the Belgian GP to take place without spectators. I'm sure FOM will come up with something stupid like putting fans on webcams in the stands like they do with the cgi advertisements to cover the lack of fans at the track

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:56 am 

Friday 11:55 to 12:25 will be awesome, 3 classes on track at the same time for their first free practice. F1, F2 and F3, 60 cars around a short circuit, looking forward to it.

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:37 pm 

Now that F1 has defeated racism, they should wear End Corona shirts and we'll be out of this pandemic in no time

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:46 pm 

Imola in April feels oldskool F1 though, when I started watching F1 it was always the first European round, so even if the racing isn't good it makes me feel all warm and nostalgic inside. Let's hope the small white flowers in the grass are growing. I missed those last season in the autumn race

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:24 am 

The f1 race is being held, I think there's just a 2 week gap between every event. In 2 weeks it's FE, then another 2 weeks later F1.

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:55 pm 

And that's why the energy reduction rule is stupid, just add laps at the end of the race instead for every safety car lap. this artificial bullshit is stupid. The energy is there, use it. Not even sure how they reduce the energy in the batteries. It can't just dissapear

Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:26 am 

Best outcome would be Verstappen and Hamilton tangle in the first corner and both are out, have a fight in the graveltrap.Then a surprise winner like Norris or something like that

Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 10:53 am 

Indycar was at it's best when they introduced the dw12. Every race was a spectacle. Then they started fucking it up with ridiculous aero packages and they never recovered from it. Just go back to the original dw12 and we'll have great racing again

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:44 pm 

This season is great, quit the bullshit. We saw some great races already, and the championship fight is still very close. Just enjoy this after 7 seasons of domination. And I'm sure we will see many more great races. Sure styria wasn't the best race, but we had 2 blockbuster races before that one. M...

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:25 pm 

Movie wasn't bad, but after a good beginning they just rushed it and made some big mistakes. Many of the shots in the montage after his 2000 title win is Barrichello.The shots in suzuka, all are Barrichello. The overtake in Malaysia 2003 turn 1, Barrichello. In the credits a Ferrari sliding in Monac...

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:06 am 

Drivers should be just focused on driving the car as fast as possible on the track they are driving on. There should never be a debate on track limits, just make it impossible for a driver to go off track. They are doing what they are paid for, use all the track to go as fast as possible. It's logic...

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:46 pm 

To be great winners you need to be good losers, Mercedes are just making all their succes the past years look bad now. That call from Toto to Massi was pathetic, Michael no no, this doesn't count. They should have given the place back to Verstappen on lap 1, then they would have been the ones to pro...

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:24 pm 

I remember seeing this angle before somewhere, so not really new. Just not as iconic as the usual shot they show which is more close up and appealing to look at. Just opened f1tv for the first time this year and saw they've uploaded 9 episodes of Jolyon Palmer analysis of classic races. Great stuff ...

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:04 pm 

https://youtu.be/VeB90ANSAw4
Live Press conference about the 2022 bahrain GP should be on now, but still no pictures

Edit: started now

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:59 pm 

Every year I wonder if I should take F1TV, but I haven´t done it so far. I read a lot of negative reviews, it appears to often not work properly... Who here uses it, what are your thoughts? Which options do you use and is it worth it? I recommend it, it doesn't have as many bugs as in the past anym...

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:40 am 

Double waved yellow you need to abandon the lap, single yellow you just need to lift in those mini sectors. Verstappen lifted and downshifted, he was already 1.2 seconds up in sector 2, but only bettered the pole time by 0.7 seconds. So he clearly slowed and lost probably a second. Jolyon Palmer exp...
Page 6 of 8 [ Search found 143 matches ]