TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 145 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:43 am 

Good to see Mercedes getting a reality check. Horrible luck for Russell though as it's his first year there. The longer a team dominates, the bigger the risk it's going to decline just as you finally are allowed to join. Mercedes completely focused on last years title imo even though they said they...

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 pm 

Russel went from a williams to Mercedes, a step up and he is there to prove himself so he´s doing a super job. Lewis went from having the best car for 8 years and cruising by cars when he had to come through the field sometimes to now having to actually race. He just lost that edge those last 8 year...

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Thu May 26, 2022 9:47 pm 

What a dick move 3 days before the 500, back to the illegal streams it is then.

Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:01 pm 

Welcome to TV Monte Carlo, the most useless TV production crew on the planet

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:07 pm 

They just need to adjust their cars and go slower but safer for the drivers. Same stubbornness this as with racing in the rain, they need to drive slower but yet the drivers just go flat out and then complain it's undriveable. No it's not, if you drive accordingly it's fine. Same with the porpoising...

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:26 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:32 pm 

If the whole runoff was gravel he would not have cleared that Tyre barrier. The asphalt did nothing to slow him down, the gravel did unfortunately it was not big enough

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:40 am 

Fia should be deeply ashamed by this farce. First: restart the race. If there is time for a 20 minute deliberation session over who gets which penalty and which is champion, there is time to finish the 5 remaining laps. Second: fucking track limits, put gravel down you idiots. Only time there should...

Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:52 pm 

I'm glad abu dhabi didn't end like this last year, that's exactly where that was going if Massi didn't hurry things up, glad he did and we had that grandstand finish. People complaining about that race must have loved the ending to this race as that's what they wanted last year. Will be interesting ...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:44 am 

My hope for the race: leclerc gets in front of Perez. Verstappen who is leading needs to slow down to hold up leclerc so Perez can try and overtake him. Sainz and the Mercedes get involved too. There is a multicar crash, and someone unlikely like Vettel or Alonso gets a podium

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:12 pm 

If the teams don't want an extra team, then the last team in the championship just gets replaced by a new team. Easy solution. Want back in? Wait in line again behind other new teams that want in. Every year last team gets replaced. They´ll up the team limit from 10 to 12 or 13 very fast this way.

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:07 am 

BAR wasn't a new team though, that was Tyrrell before 1999.

Toyota I think was the last completely new team that was somewhat successfull (poles, podiums, no wins)

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:33 pm 

I have only seen the crashes, and I'm expecting a big pileup on lap 1 in that corner

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:34 pm 

Wtf, they started early? F1tv had the start time at 14:35 cet. I tune in and they're on lap 7

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:35 am 

They should really get some support races here again. The weekend feels very empty without f3, f2, and porsche supercup. I would never want to visit this race without a proper support schedule. It probably has some local porsche cup racing here, but still not nearly as much track action as a normal ...

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:19 am 

Watching the F1 kids broadcast now, interesting how they play different team radio. All positive ones like "lets's go boys" "great overtake" "you're doing good in p9 kev" Watching the normal broadcast it's usually negative comments, moaning or swearing. And I'm starting...

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:43 am 

That was so dull yesterday, I find it a chore to watch sprint qualifying. Just had a qualifying on Friday, let's do the exact same thing again only 15 minutes shorter. Finally, a normal sprint race with no crazy weather or incidents, and it's dull again. showing exactly this concept just doesn't wor...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:17 pm 

Why don't they run it at sunrise? Now it's just another night race. Race should start 6 am local time, that's 15 cet like any other european race. Sunrise is at 6:21, by the time it finishes it will be day. And I think for most of the us that start time would be more practical than what they have now.

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:02 pm 

I hope Verstappen takes a new powerunit, and tries to win from last place. Would be the perfect way to finish of this season. I bet he can do it

Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:28 pm 

Now get some ovals, 1/3 street tracks, 1/3 road courses and 1/3 ovals and f1 has made the perfect Indycar calendar
Page 7 of 8 [ Search found 145 matches ]