TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 95 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm 

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE TEAM ORDERS. The point is if one driver is told to slow by the team and the other ignores those orders, it's neither respectful to your team nor particularly hard to beat your teammate who's been told to slow up. That's about as ballsy, gritty and "killer instin...

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm 

So many experts on tyre wear here on TBK. Vettel's complains about safety are ridiculous and can't really be verified. Hopefully he finally shuts up and stops moaning like a spoiled little brat. I don't like him but he's making it oh so easy for me to not like him even more. I've lived thru Schuey's...

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:24 am 

At least that's consistent with the penalties at the front. I agree that the younger drivers seen to get harsher penalties though. Edit: As for Jason, it isn't about 1 incident, it's about everything he's ever done in the series. Yeah there's examples where Shedden and Neal (and others) have been as...

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:44 pm 

cambridge wrote:
and so another driver joins a superior form of racing....

Damn right mate.

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:14 am 

Antti has done it again

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm 

It's the definition of sexism. It makes me feel ashamed of the sport I otherwise love so much. Motorsport in general, Formula 1 in particular, love to claim that it's so modern, yet that is acceptable? It's a horrible disgrace. The role models at races for little boys are very clear, let's make them...

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm 

"Sport largely run and involving old rich white men and young middle class white men features an undercurrent of sexism and homophobia" isn't exactly a groundbreaking statement but it says a lot that this has never really been tackled head on aside from the occasional condescending appeara...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:32 pm 

We have so little informations about the true nature of his injuries, no need to make plans on the outcome. The best for now is to move on and wait for further news.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:07 pm 

WOOOHOOO! WAR! GO WAR!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:03 am 

With half the race gone, there is half the race still to go.

- Murray Walker

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:37 am 

BBC America and every BBC site outside UK has adverts. You'd think BBC UK would end the TV license farce and join the modern day. David Cameron and his buddy Rupert totally agree with you :thumbsup: The bbc is being eroded from within by hired goons trying to tank the network. When it's gone we'll ...

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:03 am 

I still like Sky's F1 intro: azvNdRwPbm0 Half a "oh look at us aren't we having a jolly old time covering this f1 lark" and half a rip off of the bbcs slow motion cg of classic momenta idea set to awful whiny dirge of a song? Nah, I've literally been cringing any time they used just drive...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 am 

Rallying is rallying. Yes she was top, like there were some top women in Dutch touring car anf Formula Ford. You wouldn't consider succeeding in International Group-A WRC just a little more impressive than succeeding in a national touring car or fford category? An F1 driver is now active longer, so...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:08 pm 

It's also a challenge to feel any sort of human connection with a person who associates with Justin Bieber.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:09 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Hamilton hate is strong in this forum

Lewis was owed at least 1 and probably 2 wins here due to losing them through no fault of his own

Justice today.

It wasn't his win though. Ricciardo should have won.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:17 am 

Massa hasn't been the most competitive the last few years but he didn't turn into Jacques Villeneuve either, he was genuinely quick before his injury and he seems like a pretty nice guy, so I don't see the point in flogging a dead horse. I'll miss him.

Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:32 am 

Monza and Suzuka provide boring races, but that doesn't take away the fact the tracks are nevertheless awesome. They're awesome to drive, drivers love them, in sim gaming they are great challenges, onboards look great, the tracks have tradition, the scenery is beautiful, there is punishing gravel an...

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:45 pm 

Do you guys remember that PS One game, "Rollcage"? http://img1.game-oldies.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/snaps/sony-playstation/rollcage-stage-ii-ntsc-u-slus-00867.png?itok=MQ635OCS It had a ridiculously off-cambered corner (45 deg) on a suspended track. You had to take it ju...

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:21 am 

2016 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://s1.postimg.org/tkf4y6brj/circuit.jpg After the eventful Malaysian Grand Prix, the F1 circus arrive once again, at one of the most amazing venues of the season, the magnificent Suzuka Circuit, in Japan! The battle for the title is boiling hot, with ...

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 am 

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/18187120/lewis-hamilton-not-surprised-nico-rosberg-shock-retirement Hamilton "Of course it is a shame that he won't allow me to fight it to take it back, but that was his choice and I respect his decision -- go out on top while you can. I have a different vie...
Page 3 of 5 [ Search found 95 matches ]