TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 242 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 pm 

How is it even humanly possible for Mark to make that noise? He sounded like a peacock.

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:35 am 

And Barrichello has his helmet already packed for the other seat.

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:09 am 

Don't be using your voodoo logic here. This is a place reserved for speculation and arm chairing.

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:27 pm 

Yes, when Max and Lewis goes off under braking with worn out tires, it's because they're on the limit, but when Bottas or Kimi does same mistake, they are shitty drivers. And you call me a fanboy. :lol: You´re not a fanboy, you´re a finboy. You would probably not give a damn about these drivers if ...

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:15 am 

Personally I actually hate what they have done to the F2 and F3 schedules. Big gaps in between the rounds, and the condensed races just kind of make it feel way more gimiky to me, like how it screws over drivers for one bad qualifying or retirement. And yes, I know the reasons why they have done it....

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:29 am 

Me and F1..... https://media.giphy.com/media/12hdDovmUPVmy4/source.gif After 7 years someone is finally breaking the Merc and Hamilton dominance......Just turns out it is a driver that I very very much dislike. Now excuse me. https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JdU7e38RqzdlakU/source.gif

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:11 pm 

You would think he would be a bit more circumspect considering the crash. He is carrying on like a bit of a twat isn't he.

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:58 pm 

This video shows two things. Number One. The hit was fucking brutal. Number Two. Hamilton WAS fully alongside Max at the 50 meter board and didn't dive bomb him like Cristian Horner wants every one to believe. But mainly this video shows just how brutal the hit was. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q...

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 am 

Ricciardo radio @ 4:03. Norris @6:24 The difference between driver experience and clear communication between mechanic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_igOGk3WE It is also really interesting to hear the interaction between all the drivers and mechanics. I have to say, Ricciardo and his mechanic h...

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18 am 

Not sure that is a modern pic anymore... This topic is just page after page of Soul Reaver posting things :D I had to do it :D , it's the best thing of this era. But couldn't post anywhere else as people have limited internet bandwidth... What do yo mean the 2005 Indy race isn't modern anymore? I m...

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:02 pm 

These FIA radio snippets are great at showing how the handbags come out behind the scenes.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:59 am 

F1....We are racing in Miami!!!!!! Yes!!!!!........Then proceeds to put on a race in a car park that's a 3 way love child between Valencia, Korea and Abu Dhabi and looks like pretty much every other new track. Give us what we want. Give us a track next to the ocean ala Surfers Paradise. One that has...

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm 

I was waiting for you to make me look like a fool Dan. And you did. Fantastic stuff.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:38 pm 

From the radio feed it kinda sounded like that might have been Lando's call. Feel for him. He deserved that win. The record books will say Hamilton won by 53 seconds and on stats it looks like a crushing victory........

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:05 am 

I just want to say that I for one am sick of hearing all this stuff about Hamilton's luck. Here is the thing. He puts himself into positions where he is able to capitalize on others misfortune. To say it is luck is to undermine him as a driver. Yes, I personally think he is a twat. But Lucky? Hell n...

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:39 am 

I think you just have to accept that this was handled differently because it was between the two championship leaders (and would have been the same had Lewis been the one opening ze leg). Had this been for 8th there may have been 5 sec penalties handed out. If you don't understand why stewards migh...

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:10 am 

You fucker.......

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:11 pm 

It is pretty crazy that this track is able to get an FIA Grade 1 license with blind 150 mph corners with no run off I'm honestly interested in how the safety assessment is done technically speaking. There has to be angle/energy considerations for these sort of things. But then again, perhaps they c...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:24 am 

Their reactions to the start of his lap is pretty much what everyone was thinking.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:04 am 

I know I find it interesting hearing the FIA to teams radio, but how long will it continue to be broadcast? Because Masi just seems like an inept idiot everytime one is broadcast. The old saying "Friend to all, friend to none" applies with that guy. His message to Merc of "I told you&...
Page 9 of 13 [ Search found 242 matches ]