TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 246 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:27 am 

Really, we are going to go through this again?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:31 am 

I just don't get why anyone wants the leader to control the restart. It results in dickish slowdown/speed up behaviour that has caused a lot more collisions than the one last weekend, and the only one who gains from it is the leader who generally gets a huge jump. Everyone else has a choice between...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:32 am 

Must be nice to have a dad buy Aston Martin just so you can get a gig. I was lucky if I got five bucks to buy an Autosport magazine........

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:29 am 

After watching the Kimi and Stroll on boards it is clear to me that Stroll at minimum should at least be getting a reprimand. In The Race article it states that that sector time he did with those marshals was only 1 second slower than the fastest of his race. Kimi was legging it around the lap, but ...

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:54 pm 

The one time Mansell SHOULD have carried on like a pork chop and flailed about but didn't was this..... gsZaF2aIkI8 That was in all honesty a massive hit to the head to an exposed solid steel beam.....but try to hold one trophy.......Oh the agony! I can't help but feel that Murray did that poke on p...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:52 pm 

You know what...I'm fucking MAD at Grosjean after seeing his replays. He just didn't have ANY awareness AT ALL!! Instead of you know...taking your foot off the gas instead of hitting someone he just swerved WILDLY across the road where he knew that there would have been a car. Look at the angle of h...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:49 am 

We're talking a lot about the FIA and track safety, but what about driver behaviour ? People spent the race chopping each other on the straights an din braking zones. I thought they'd be more cautious our of respect for human life after seeing one of theirs almost die burned alive, yet nothing's ch...

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:59 am 

Well looks like we agree to disagree. Remove the gimmick that is DRS (there is a reason why this "temporary fix" is/will be permanent) and you have the exact same situation as those cars, only ones that look way uglier, sound horrible, are heinously more complex, expensive and uninspiring....

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:53 pm 

Whofan wrote:
Mansell being a drama queen you say?

I'll take any excuse to post this

I'll raise you one :D

@3:05 is the money quote from Nige because it is just a tad embellished.

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 am 

Ohh a Hamilton/Mansell comparison. I love it. Which one is the greater/more dislikable option....the drama queen twatness of a Mansell or the pretentious twatness of a Hamilton??? With a Mansell drama queen you can roll your eyes and be like "shut the fuck up Nige" and get nods of agreemen...

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:01 am 

I'm going to be an optimist and say there will be 3 races not won by Mercedes this year. Why three? Its less depressing than zero. I'll grant Max two wins and one for an outlier.

Too optimistic???

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:37 am 

Anyone who wants one lap Q - just go watch a top 10 shootout in Supercars. Without mistakes they are boring. Supercars is boring full stop. The "old" qualifying format wasn't 1 lap. They had 12 laps...so basically 4 laps in 3 runs. The problem was everyone just went out at the end. If the...

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:23 am 

Well you won't want to read this story then on Aussie swimmer Shayna Jack.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-08/shayna-jacks-fight-against-doping-ban/13061456

WADA is the biggest load of horse shit agency around. Much like the UN it is corrupt to the core.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:13 pm 

Wait....they approved those sprint races???? For fucks sake. The direction this sport has taken is making me be that depressed old man that sits in the corner still watching out of habit, holding out hope that the sport doesn't keep going the way it is. An inevitably I will make comments saying I do...

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:47 am 

QVw8CDwHugc Why oh why do I feel like the FIA knows which team is cheating and is using this as a smoke screen to show that they are fair and randomly checking cars...with the hope that said team changes the bits before they "randomly" get their car checked???? I just have ZERO trust in t...

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:34 pm 

I wish they tried Magny-Cours with modern cars. Could be fun. And the place is already so isolated it was like designed to be used in pandemic :p If modern cars can't make Magny-Bours exciting then nothing will...well apart from rain. That 1999 race is still taste. But I reckon the DRS would create...

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm 

Haha....."George, this is Toto.......If you want any shot at the drive next year repeat after me....Bottas did nothing wrong, Bottas did nothing wrong"

Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:47 am 

Barrichello wants a word with Lewis over how to REALLY criticize a team.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:58 pm 

Nobody says no to Mother Russia, who will then use it as a massive propaganda piece. There will be staged photos of badass Mazepin doing badass things, while the reality is he will probably be sitting behind a desk somewhere playing Minesweep and Solitaire.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:44 am 

While I generally agree with you on the FIA if you watch his onboard and listen to what he said he was actually slowing down and prepared to come into the pits, then asked his team by which time it was too late. https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.breaking-norris-handed-three-place-grid-drop-...
Page 8 of 13 [ Search found 246 matches ]