It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:05 pm 

I have dreamt of this moment for 3 years

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 4:21 pm 

Rosberg is one of the rare drivers that go all the way to the inside. Nobody in their right mind does that, because after that you have to come back anyways or your line in the braking zone will be completely fucked. They usually just go to the middle, or realise the driver behind is having a good ...

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:17 pm 

Funny how resign and re-sign are completely the opposite of each other

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:02 pm 

Hamilton would have been on pole with 0,5s on Rosberg if he had been able to complete his lap Hamilton would have been out if Ferrari aren't fucking dumb. Would, would, would. Just saying that I hope Rosberg now doesn't think he was the best and the fastest. Just like Hamilton shouldn't think he is...

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:06 am 

To add to JJ: nobody is forcing men to get in a car or on a bike and race with it in dangerous conditions.

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:06 pm 

Now they need to find a way to keep the Dutch out :p

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:50 am 

Now confirmed. http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/126644/hulkenberg-agrees-deal-with-renault-for-2017 Small remark to all who post a link from autosport.com. That site only allows to read 15 or 25 articles per month. Is it possible to write some extra words on what it is about, so I don't ...

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm 

So F1 sucks these days because they don't crash as much? The crashes are less spectacular? Drivers aren't getting hurt anymore? always this bullshit. Yes I want more crashes. No I don't want people to get hurt. F1 is in a state where this is perfectly possible to combine. What I want is a good hard...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 pm 

Yes, this season has been dominated by one team. Yes, there have been some dull races, and yes, finishing the season at Abu Dhabi is about as much of an anti-climax as possible. But, we have a championship that is going right down to the final race, between two team mates that have already driven i...

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:12 pm 

siggy wrote:
it makes Lewis just a meh champion when Rosberg wins.

Everyone who wins the championship in a superior car without decent opposition and fight is a meh champion.
Vettel had a few, certainly Button, Schumacher sometimes, Hill and so on.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:34 pm 

Oh, Jenson :lol: Meanwhile Button will be pottering around in the midfield with his Honda-powered McLaren, saying the only way he could go full Maldonado is when Rosberg laps him. “Well, unless one of us crashes into him,” he said, when asked if Nico Rosberg will win the world championship this wee...

Post subject: Re: Best Race Of 2016
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:15 pm 

Spain, but only because the Mercedes drivers provided us a real exciting race. Without them.

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:01 pm 

Maldonado jokes are starting to get boring. Especially when he isn't racing anymore.

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:01 pm 

has anyone of you attended the Barcelona F1 winter tests? How is it like? Did it twice in 2012 and 2013 and was good fun :) Cheap entry fee, all or most of the grandstands were accessible, walking around the track when it's 17 degrees and pick a good spot to take some pictures, standing on top of t...

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:24 pm 

Assuming Bernie is still alive in 2019.

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:20 pm 

coldtyre wrote:
I miss me some good underdog win, it's been a while.

Crutchlow, Miller, Iannone, Viñales, Dovizioso in 2016.

sorry

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:49 am 

Gutted to hear about John :( It's weird, I was doing a screenshot of Grand Prix Legends last night and looking through the drivers in the game, thinking Surtees is more or less the only one left (I could be wrong on some of the lesser-known names) and now he's gone :-( Dan Gurney is still knocking ...

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:36 pm 

Moan moan moan

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:00 am 

Nooo, Sunday was going to be perfect. F1 in the morning, Paris-Roubaix in the afternoon, MotoGP during dinner, and Indycar in the evening.
Now I will have to sleep late.

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 am 

Circuit owners already said it last year. MotoGP is cheap and more accessible and attractive, and is 3 days full house. F1 doesn't attract a crowd anymore because it is too boring, even if ticket prices for Sepang are cheaper than anywhere else on the calender. F1: 130.000 seats available, 40.000 fi...
Page 7 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]