All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 433 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:00 pm 

Come oooon Mercedes, hit each other please

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:08 pm 

who cares about politics in this topic?

And it's not because you have something against the government of your country, that you should leave the country. It's called opposition and happens in every country except North-Korea.

Post subject: Re: The Omega 2015 F1 game
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 pm 

The US Grand Prix was the best of the year so far. And 8 cars retired, causing the order to shuffle a bit. You couldn't go wrong with a Williams or Raikkonen this time. Vettel was picked the most, unfortunately he made it to the end and finished on the podium again. You should have kept him for Mexi...

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:07 pm 

To Mexico again. Good crowd, bad race. We have a new second place! Bleu made a tactical error by picking Rosberg, the winner. But pimmy chose Alonso, who retired after only one lap. The difference could not have been bigger! Because of that, pimmy jumps over Bleu and is suddenly not far away from F1...

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:55 pm 

BUT: I think Rossi would have finished 4th even if he had started in the top 10.

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:19 pm 

Are there really people thinking Marquez will or should be banned? For a race, a year even? Kicked out of Honda? These people, are they allowed to vote in their country? To participate in the real world? Here's what's going to happen: Honda will ask in private if Marquez did all he could to win the ...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:28 pm 

There is absolutely no reason to watch this GP. The season should have ended two weeks ago.

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:33 pm 

Still waiting for Hakkinen to end his sabbatical.

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:58 pm 

I have listed the picks for the final race, so everyone knows who to wish an early retirement during the race. LucasWheldon - Rosberg Mäth - Kvyat dicksplaash - Vettel viXious - Vettel Bleu - Nasr asshat - Bottas F1Peter - Vettel De Cesaris fan - Alonso pimmy - Bottas Beezle - Grosjean thedoctor46 -...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:56 pm 

I have an announcement to make. I have calculated the scores for Germany. I did so by taking every result before the German GP, and calculating the average. And it has shuffeled everything. Because... WE HAVE A NEW LEADER!!! 248 pimmy 240 F1Peter 219 dicksplaash 216 StanV 212 Tobias 211 viXious 210 ...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:23 pm 

Right. Brafail. I'm not going to comment on the race, you all saw what happened except for those who fell asleep. High scores in this race. 3 of you picked Sainz, who was first to retire after only 5 corners. 19 points for pimmy, Omega (that's me!!!) ans Stunky. Sainz was the only official retiremen...

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 am 

It probably won't make much of a difference anyway, all the teams will end up choosing the two softest compounds at most tracks. It might make a difference at high tyre wear tracks like Spa, Malaysia etc. You mean Malaysia. By the time they go to Spa, they will have figured out how the tyres work a...

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:06 pm 

I have the final results! Spoiler tags for added drama 261 pimmy 244 F1Peter 233 StanV 231 Tobias 224 Bleu 223 dicksplaash 221 asshat 216 kals 215 viXious 213 maclauren 212 Omega 206 De Cesaris fan 205 Fish88 203 Mäth 200 LucasWheldon 200 thedoctor46 198 WilliamsF1 (pen) 196 Beezle 189 Soul ...

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:55 pm 

anyone going to Barcelona pre-season testing here? Is paddock access possible? Should I buy general admission tickets in advance? What is the easiest way from the city centre to the track? I'm going in March, first time for me. Tickets will be available online in February. But I hope they will be f...

Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:27 pm 

coldtyre wrote:
LucasWheldon wrote:
that's something F1 could use more, unreliability

Public votes for which engine blows up, based on highest trending Twitter post

Same for steering column, brakes and wishbones (including the turn at which it shall happen).

Steering column failures are still a bit delicat, even after 22 years

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:43 pm 

So I notice. It was a scene from the painters in the Fast Show.

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 pm 

So far: Renault: black with a bit of yellow (livery not confirmed yet) Red Bull: black with a bit of yellow and red Williams: white Ferrari: red with a bit of white expected: Mercedes: same coulour since 2010 Toro Rosso: same colour since 2006 McLaren: grey or black Force India: grey or black Sauber...

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:33 pm 

iks wrote:
micha wrote:
I think even Stevie Wonder hated it.

Really? I didn't know he was an F1 fan.

Not anymore since the silent turbo engines

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:46 pm 

Respect for bringing colour to the grid!

And I'm not talking about Hamilton.

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:44 am 

StefMeister wrote:
Alonso has also just been cleared to stay in the car for the rest of the weekend.

Can't be comfortable during the nights...

:tumble:
Page 6 of 22 [ Search found 433 matches ]