TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 549 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:02 pm 

lol, this has such a 90s feel to it, loving it.

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:12 am 

Fuck all you morons. Glad they stopped this. We already had this debate on here, and we know your position which always comes more on the conservative side on safety, compared to many other members. I still suggest you chill the fuck out and stop insulting people over this. No matter the opinions, ...

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:36 am 

Tobias wrote:
thank you Vergne. Get that damn Mercedes off the track.

I'd say get the 3 damn Mercedeces off the track :lol:

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 am 

Cool from Hamilton, but hpefully he doesn' go off on lap 1 and become an internet meme lol

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:31 pm 

We aren't talking about an undebatable, rigid rule here. It's common sense really. Regardless of the outcome, at the minute they put that thing out there, images of 1994 and Interlagos 2003 flashed up in my mind. Don't make it a new rule, it's not needed. But common sense people. Corner is getting w...

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:24 pm 

Where are all these assholes the rest of the year? Ah yes, too busy repeating how F1 sucks and is boring because nobody ever dies anymore (yes that's a real person from my real life, heard a couple months ago). Go tell that to the Bianchis now, bitch .

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 pm 

Does anybody else here hate seeing non-motorsport fans talk about accidents like this on facebook and twitter etc? Does my nut in how wrong they get things and have very little common sense. Or maybe its just me. Yes, there's a whole 'discussion' on the Facebook page of our biggest sports outlet ab...

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:48 am 

At least we're informed idiots as opposed to ill informed idiots who appear to be everywhere at times like these ;) I agree. Some here don't understand the slight difference between a right opinion, and a relevant one. An informed, relevant guess or opinion can be wrong in the end. That's what deba...

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:07 pm 

*WARNING: Speculation and accident cause hypotheses in this post. Sensitive readers look away :p * Am I the only one thinking he could have had a mechanical failure? It is really weird how he just goes straight on, assumingly well past the braking point, at unabated speed without even trying to put...

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:44 pm 

Protecting the drivers more can backfire. Anyone heard of this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_compensation Put the drivers in a tank that can plow into tow trucks like Bianchi's car did without any harm, and you can kiss your yellow behaviour management goodbye. This is just moving the risk from...

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 pm 

8. Some amazing moves from the RedBulls, and the Mercedes battle was top-notch. The battle to get in overtaking position was 1989-scale there, and the wet track gave it some sense of dread and impending danger I had not experienced in F1 for a while. I shivered when Lewis almost lost it at high spee...

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 am 

Good news, now Romain and Pastor may go back to wrecking championship contenders :p

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 am 

Schumacher and now Bianchi... I find it much easier to deal with deaths on the spot rather than this. I lost a relative in an unfair car accident a while ago, and while it smacks you hard, I would take it any day of the week instead of such injuries, no matter what flimsy hope of partial recovery th...

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:06 pm 

Quality should be put above quantity & I'd get more enjoyment watching a race with fewer higher quality overtakes than a race with more passes which were less interesting to watch via DRS or whatever. Except it never happened like that in F1 post-1995. There was neither quantity nor quality. I ...

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:47 pm 

not different. just primitive. Had not nature put under their asses unlimited seas of oil they would still be wandering trought the desert on their camels. Killing gays, not letting women even drive or vote is that different culture? they were shining back in the days than they decided to go full r...

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:04 pm 

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:11 pm 

I believe it's just a difference of mentality. It only takes one strong person in the family to make a difference, and just reading what Bianchi's father said and did, you realise he is such a person. It is understandable that not everybody has what it takes to be like that in such circumstances tho...

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:43 pm 

WilliamsF1 wrote:
wreckless

lol

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 pm 

I used to think that Rosberg was a nice guy too, until last year. He was on par with Hamilton on mind games, and his apparent niceness hides some convoluted, skillfully anger-inducing smugness. Don't underestimate his mindset or consider him a victim, he is no Barrichello no matter how much he rambl...

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:21 pm 

totally agree with that post, thanks. Also, Nico needs to put his headrest back in the car in the right position after finishing Q/GP. It irritates me. Next time he does that, look at his smile. He is smiling at you in particular, through the camera, pointing to his headrest, and whispering behind ...
Page 6 of 28 [ Search found 549 matches ]