TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 554 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:21 am 

Let's be positive and dream. Imagine a season where Vettel is using every last bit of his talent to chase and regularly beat the Mercedes. He's taking awful risks to get there, so much that he crashes hard and has to sit out a few races. Out of sheer willpower, he makes a miraculous recovery and com...

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:07 am 

The 'all manor of open wheel racing going on most weekends' doesn't have a live TV audience running into the tens of millions, this isn't about safety, it's about them wanting to be seen to be doing something because they're scared to death of what will happen to their viewership figures should one...

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:09 am 

Bernie now seems to have decided that he agree's with the drivers "A million percent" that F1 should be about car & driver pushing flat out at all times & that he's going to tell Pirelli this at the next meeting. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/35423688 Let's stand back a litt...

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:25 am 

Sato real Indy 500 champion 2011

Paul Tracy real Indy 500 champion 2002

Bring it on

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:00 pm 

https://i.imgflip.com/yl3zd.jpg Joke aside, list of drivers this device would definitely have helped: - Justin Wilson - Henri Surtees List of drivers this might have helped: - Jules Bianchi - Felipe Massa List of drivers that escaped their accidents just fine, but could have been injured by the hal...

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:49 pm 

Here's the whole race for good measure, includes the infamous Herta/Barron crash.

Probably already posted in this thread, but there's no such thing as "too much late 1990s CART"

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:09 am 

I'm nitpicking here, but it would look that little bit cooler with a more elegant nose.

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 pm 

Is it an idea to have one single topic for streams? It's such a clutter in the race topics. Try this site: http://lshunters.tv/ or the one in my signature http://www.batmanstream.com/motor-sports-live-streaming-video-2016.html It's also good for all kinds of sports. Has all the events for a given d...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:06 am 

The problem is the gaps between the teams. There is no way Ferrari can catch Mercedes, no way for TR or RB to catch Ferrari, etc. etc. This indeed, and the fact that nowadays it doesn't matter to start 1st or 4th. You'd rather save tyres and get a good race strategy in, plus you can pass on track s...

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:59 pm 

Omega wrote:
When Vandoorne entered Renault 3.5, he won his first race.
When he entered GP2 he won his first race.

When he entered F1, he was in a shitbox.

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:49 am 

I agree JJ, although you may want to factor in the hurdles coming from peer/societal pressure and education, which take longer to change even in the absence of any regulations. When this subject comes up I always think of this curve (my physics teacher would kill me for not putting labels on axes, s...

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 pm 

Well this race was like a long, boring, unsatisfying romantic embrace. It does eventually end up with climax, but is it worth the time and effort?

I think it was, but then again I'd watch anything with wheels

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:45 am 

Most the comments stating how good it looks are just resignation, and come from "it could be worse" or "better-looking than the halo" territory.

It still looks weird as fuck.

Did they have an onboard of it?

Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:22 pm 

Mika Kimi wrote:
Besides, the FIA shouldn't interfere with clashes between teammates to begin with.

No. This is like saying police shouldn't interfere if your brother is beating you up.

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:41 am 

I really hope someone goes full troll on this one by putting on some mediums while on the lead, and proceeding to block the field for the whole race until something crazy happens.

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 am 

I have the feeling that the FIA, as a regulating agent, should have no incentive in making it easier for the participants? Take the UCI for example. Mandating helmets is okay for the cyclists safety. But the excessive curbing we see in slow safe corners (for example at Monaco, or at the exit of slow...

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:16 pm 

Can we hold on for a minute, I need someone who actually knows their shit to explain what's going on in that picture. The house below looks decent enough. Is it some construction practice? Are they putting it on? Taking it off? It looks a lot like the temporary covers they sometimes put in Paris whi...

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:28 pm 

pending wrote:
Gaara wrote:
BT have decided on using their own commentators :(

Yea what's up with that.

I'd suggest a commentator Brexit please

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:01 pm 

OMG have you guys seen Rosberg's onboard analysis on Sky? He didnt even turn the wheel to meet the apex, went straight on before turning very late. My opinion is that he tried to do like Hamilton did to him at Austin turn 1 last year, but missed because he was too far behind to run Hamilton off the ...

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:21 am 

Lewis Hamilton did not lie about his relationship with team-mate Nico Rosberg Taken out of context this sounds like some sort of buttsechs allegations. Come to think of it, the on-track shenanigans could be unresolved things in bed and sexual tension between the two. Come to think of it, there's al...
Page 8 of 28 [ Search found 554 matches ]