TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 293 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:44 pm 

what :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought they were saved by Stroll? what is this? From what I have read elsewhere, the problem is this; -FIF1's assets (the factory, the machinery, the cars, the contracts etc.) entirely belonged to the company that was placed into administration, and were then placed into t...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:29 pm 

EAS wrote:
At least it's the boredom that lasts less in the season.

Trouble is that I'm not sure the race will last long enough for me to iron my work shirts for the week.

And there's a sentence I didn't think I'd ever be saying.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:32 pm 

micha wrote:
the mods can slap a "Village idiot" label on my account for the entire 2019 season.

Do we have to wait? :beard:

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:21 pm 

For some reason the data Hartley was looking at included a map of the Hungaroring, anyone else notice that?

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:48 pm 

Random thought - I can't be the only person hoping Alonso goes full Robby Gordon before the end of this season. Cutting every corner, taking everyone out, doing burnouts and pretending he's won after Charlie's already DQ'd him. I want to see that.

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:44 pm 

Fuck yes! But I predict both RBs out in turn 1 as Max turns up the c*nt.

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:08 am 

Bobby K has an offer from Williams. https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/139942/kubica-has-2019-race-seat-offer-from-williams AMuS reporting that the signature will be applied this week and that Ocon will be parked somewhere more befitting his skill level - the Mercedes simulator. The idea that Ocon d...

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:17 am 

Apparently Gasly also threw a hissyfit when asked to let his teammate by, and flat refused to: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/gasl ... s/3212813/

Next year at Red Bull is going to be some great reality TV.

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:45 pm 

F1 Fans: The rule changes will make the Australian GP exciting!

*boring race*

F1 Fans:

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 pm 

Post subject: Re: rate f1
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:49 pm 

I've only watched Bahrain and Montreal this year (both live iirc). All the Euro races are on too early in the morning so that's a no go. I'll probably watch Japan and Brazil, and maaaybe Mexico but that's it for this year...live or not. I really miss Sepang. :cry: I don’t agree with the logic you’r...

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:27 pm 

How long is the maximun straightaway length homologated by the FIA? I hate that chicane in the middle of the back straight... Other series (eg. ELMS) run the full back straight without chicane. So the FIA are happy to allow it Unrelated, someone on reddit replaced the tarmac fuckfest with REAL RACE...

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:52 pm 

grazie ragazzi

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2019 German GP
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:52 am 

That was one of the best races in years, ranking up there with the likes of Suzuka 2005, Monaco 1984, Donington 1993 and Canada 2011. I can't think of any one driver who didn't make a mistake and the final corner had no chill at all. 10/10 Three amazing races in a row after the "F1 is dead&quo...

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:37 am 

Liberty is appeasing the social justice BS like getting rid of the grid girls. Btw, what happened with those kids that were supposed to replace grid girls? I haven't seen them whatsoever (while Dorna keeps flashing these Monster umbrella girls left, right & center in MotoGP despite them calling...

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:00 pm 

A bark day for British motorsports.

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:20 am 

Fabs wrote:
stream?

https://centstreams.netlify.com/nascar

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:08 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Cancel the season, make the Aus GP the championship race.

Hold all 21 rounds at Melbourne this weekend imo

31.5 heures du albert park

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:21 am 

Autosport have done a list of Vettel's top 10 wins in F1 and in every single one he started on the front row: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/149817/sebastian-vettel-top-f1-wins-ranked No surprise there. I remember how ellis used to defend him and say he was an amazing driver. https://i.imgur.com...

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:48 pm 

Fabs wrote:
What time are the racists racing again today?

3 pm Eastern
Page 11 of 15 [ Search found 293 matches ]