TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 295 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:20 pm 

The big issue here, is that Hamilton won the race. The blacklash would be significantly less if he finished 5th or something. Race ban? No. 10 seconds? Maybe a light penalty, considering. Perez left no room for 2 cars in Austria, cars that continued racing, and eventually got the same penalty. I thi...

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:04 pm 

What an absolute clown show

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:53 pm 

Turns 4-8 ruin the track and are going to turn the race into a single-file fest

(feel free to quote this post after 4 flips and a 3 wide photo finish)

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:03 am 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:36 pm 

JJ wrote:
Finally they showed the official replays.

Nothing wrong with waiting to find out every one is okay before showing replays.

Post subject: Re: DAYTONA Xfinity & Cup
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 pm 

A good finish and no wreck. It IS possible 8O

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 pm 

Vettel is apparently really angry on the radio I think it's time Vettel got out of the car and started running for Masi's role if he thinks any kind of wet running is dangerous Nothing to do with him not being as good as others in the wet, of course One driver made a mistake, it's not like 20 of th...

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:48 pm 

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comme ... nt_to_the/

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm 

Write a rule, ignore it the first time it actually needs to be used. 10/10 Isn't it better for us? We might get a race. I like flexibility when it favors spectators Yeah I went back and edited my comment, I agree with ignoring it but don't know why it existed in the first place Yeah I edited mine t...

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:36 pm 

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:25 am 

we all want better racing, but that typically means allowing drivers to race side by side. if drivers are allowed to disrespectfully run another driver off the track, that discourages actual racing. we can change the aero all we want, but if drivers can't race side by side then it won't matter. whet...

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:56 am 

Going back to the last page and the 'news' about Michael Masi, I continue to really feel sorry for him. Poor bloke's been made a scapegoat for a broken system. He's got Toto in one ear, Wheatley in the other, Liberty in both, and at the same time he's expected to run a motor race to the extent that ...

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:23 pm 

Fully expect this to be renamed the 2022 Firestone GP of St. Freedomburg.

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:26 am 

Ok, so 7 consecutive years of Merc dominance is actually the good kind, and we should be fearful of a return to the "bad kind" where the only real difference is another team is doing the dominating. Rather than looking at all the positive signs that suggest maybe more than 2 teams will be ...

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:49 pm 

https://www.indycar.com/ways-to-watch/stream

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:14 pm 

Those shorts are a sad indictment of modern F1. Hunt would have shown respect to the interviewer with an evening jacket and suitable hat

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:56 pm 

Score 1 for the sprint race format at least To get a wet qualy you have to have it at 5pm on a Friday evening, and I'd much rather have watched that old school qualy session with mistakes, sliding, no grip and red flags than whatever standard, run to program qualy we'd have got at 2pm on a Sat after...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 pm 

Everyone still glad they got rid of Masi?

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 2:11 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Masi would do the same.

Germany 2019, Istanbul 2020 and Imola 2021 suggest that he wouldn't

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 4:05 pm 

In fairness this rolling start is more understandable than the first one. Can't really have half the grid starting on a wet track on slicks
Page 13 of 15 [ Search found 295 matches ]