TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 470 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:36 pm 

I know the general public does an infinite amount of silly and stupid armchair analysis of the sports they like, but I genuinely believe everyone posting in this thread could do race strategy better than Ferrari. This is embarrassing and maddening.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:24 am 

Denny can fuck off. You can’t bitch about how Chastain drives if you also do the same shit.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:01 am 

Fucking done with this shitty ass car. I know Goodyear isn’t particularly good but this car (among its countless other problems) just puts them and the teams in way too tight of a box. Seems way too easy to step over the line from Good Fast Setup to Too Aggressive Now You’re Fucked.

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:31 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
11th anniversary of Dan's death and Wallace resorts to a dumb intentional wreck after Larson aero pushed up. Suspend his ass.

That’s awfully dramatic. I think you can do better though. See if you can tangentially tie in more dead drivers.

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:45 pm 

I try my best to avoid saying things like this but…playoff racing is just flat out retarded as fuck.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:49 pm 

Full retard has now been reached. Props to Ross for making this special moment real.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:59 am 

Why would they penalize what they were desperate to create?

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:21 am 

I fully admit that was interesting, and I don't begrudge Chastain for throwing that unhinged hail mary (circumstances being what they are). But come on, that just cannot be permitted any more. Even by NASCAR's rapidly plummeting standards, that's some dangerous and low-brow shit. I'm amazed at how m...

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:03 pm 

Man, even though SS racing is a gimmick, it at least retains some legitimacy when the track has no grip and the cars are aerodynamically slippery.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:59 am 

cookie wrote:
Why don't they restart when a crash happens on the last lap? I don't understand after all these years of overtime.

It shouldn’t really exist at all. If you can’t get a green flag finish in the advertised distance, oh well. Time for us all to grow up.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:44 am 

41:40 on Denny's podcast today "fans & drivers need to stop asking for more power because NASCAR is not gonna listen, and is looking at further horsepower decreases (regarding solely the internal combustion engine component) in hopes of getting more engine mileage & thus cost cutting f...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:57 am 

I am so glad there's at least one prominent voice in the sport that hates rotating roof and bumper cams as much as we do.

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:43 pm 

I didn't catch practice or qually for the trucks, could someone post why they are doing the "competition caution" with 3min pit stops? Thanks. When the Trucks aren’t doing companion events with Cup or Xfinity, the stage breaks are 3-minute red flags with non-competitive pit stops so the t...

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:20 am 

F1 is way too eager to throw the red flag. One of many indicators they haven’t a clue what the viewer experience is like.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:01 pm 

I think Devlin actually had contact with another car near the entry of T3, not the wall off T2 like the booth suggested. He went to the apron very late, which wouldn’t make sense if he were damaged all the way down the backstretch.

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:58 am 

The car just plain sucks ass for most oval racing. The only thing I can see giving it a meaningful improvement is a significant increase in power, and that's just out of the question apparently. I didn't really watch much of this anyway (mostly focused on IndyCar and baseball) but I still don't know...

Post subject: Re: Dega
Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:56 pm 

lol, these cars and drivers deserve each other. What a dumb block, and totally par for the course.

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:00 am 

Schumifan wrote:
The fuck are they smoking in the booth? "That was no one's fault"

Tony has to cover for his stupid move in the 2012 fall race.

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:12 am 

lol at Gibbs and Gragson finishing outside the top 30. A silver lining to any raceday.

Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 2:13 pm 

Is everybody forgetting the short track car package is/was a pile of crap? It’s nice to see the track back but I can’t be excited knowing the cars drive so badly on this type of track that unless you have a field full of Chastains’s nothing would happen. There's 3 seconds of fall off in 30 laps. Th...
Page 22 of 24 [ Search found 470 matches ]