TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 472 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:22 pm 

This whole notion that it is “X’s corner” if driver Y isn’t 100% level when trying to make a pass is so fucking stupid every time I hear it. I swear to god these people are gonna make me have a stroke.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:14 pm 

The lack of humility in this situation is really frustrating.

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:30 pm 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy Most commonly seen among American football players but there have been plenty of other athletes of other sports who've suffered from it tremendously and wound up committing suicide and/or harming other people. Dave Mirra (BMX) and Ryan F...

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:06 pm 

What's with this new trend of directors just completely ignoring what's happening on the track when there's a crash? I understand not showing us a constant shot of a potential serious accident and gawking at the distress, but what's the point in broadcasting a race if you're pointedly keeping every ...

Post subject: Re: Michigan, Gateway
Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:10 pm 

When aero wins, we all lose. And aero has a huge win streak at places like this.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:57 pm 

If you can’t, at the very least, accommodate delaying your event by a SINGLE DAY due to weather conditions, something is deeply, fundamentally wrong with your organization. I don’t blame them for not racing today. But they’ve written themselves into an inexcusably stupid situation to begin with.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:12 pm 

What an embarrassing year the FIA are having. Absolute clownshow.

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:20 pm 

Also, there's absolutely no chance this race will be decided fairly if the leader doesn't have at least a one second lead at the end. Whoever's running second is just gonna dropkick the leader, the fans will wet themselves with joy, and whatever dickheads in the booth are all gonna praise it as good...

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:05 am 

Elliott pinched Harvick down so hard, got him loose, and Harvick still managed to keep the contact to a minimum. Just bad luck that his tire was cut.

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:20 am 

Larson’s save after the slide job on Harvick was wild as hell. Can’t believe he held onto it.

Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:32 pm 

I’m so tired of Hamilton’s luck, lol.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:04 pm 

Still don't like sprint races (and I know Mercedes didn't plan it like this) but Hamilton made it worth watching today. What a drive.

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:17 pm 

I know we talk about this a lot but this new policy of never showing or discussing anything relevant whatsoever when there’s a serious accident is so frustrating. I totally get not showing all the grisly drama of the rescue efforts but it’s so weird to watch a race in 2021 and have no clue what the ...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:27 pm 

Brundle’s “x driver owns the corner” bullshit drives me fucking insane. It’s not your goddamn corner if someone is next to you. How else are you supposed to race if the guy in front is just entitled to do whatever the hell he wants just because he’s ahead?

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:17 pm 

“mAx sTAyeD oN TraCk”

He threw a desperate lunge and put 100% of the onus on Lewis to avoid a collision.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:42 pm 

They actually had drivers losing it on their own with most if not all of the packages they tried (I am guessing mostly because they're not used to the lack of sideforce and the larger wheels, so it's hard for them to know where the edge is yet). But this is the highest hp and lowest downforce of al...

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:45 pm 

Helio’s schtick is so annoying, lol.

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:05 pm 

This is a bit concerning.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:34 am 

So glad he didn’t get hit. The fence spat him back into the track at such a low speed.

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:48 pm 

Would love to see Sieg get back out there and junk the 54. That guy is such a twat.
Page 20 of 24 [ Search found 472 matches ]