TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:36 pm 

LOL well I didn't know how long the guy had been in the job, hence the question. There's been similar stuff here with the banks, bad things happen, they got rid of the bosses that were resposible, found a new one who was turning the company around, then another scandal broke (from the same time peri...

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:31 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Alonso has an issue

Yeah it's called Honda.

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:19 pm 

There is some truth to what is said there. Of course, Hamilton pushed Rosberg off limits to get the edge. But Maaaaaayybeeeeeeee, Rosberg could act like a competitor and, if not being equal to Hamilton in pure driving talent, match him in imposing respect on the race track. If it takes a low-speed ...

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:26 am 

The worst part is the blatant lying in the interview, fair enough if you targeted him as payback, admit it, don't make a cock and bull story up about your right front tyre being flat when millions of TV viewers just saw it was still inflated just fine after the crash.

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:57 pm 

Best find a new team then.

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:40 pm 

As someone else said this and the Bianchi situations should be held out as examples of how, and how not to handle publicity, exhibit A, you have the Bianchi's, giving an occasional brief update, and generally signing them off as 'if something changes, we'll let you know', any enqueiries were met wit...

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:18 pm 

The 'all manor of open wheel racing going on most weekends' doesn't have a live TV audience running into the tens of millions, this isn't about safety, it's about them wanting to be seen to be doing something because they're scared to death of what will happen to their viewership figures should one ...

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:55 pm 

One wonders whether this is the normal Bernie ruse to get something else done or whether they have actually gone fully nuts, eiter way I suspect Ted may have issues with his pass not working next time he goes to enter the paddock :lol: I presume you guys realise the Q1, Q2, Q3 stuff and the breaks b...

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:57 pm 

Speak for yourself.

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:59 pm 

That's how they should be, believable and make you think 'is this an April fool or not?', not stupidly obvious or outlandish. Had a great one earlier by a friends little girl, offered me some brownies that she'd made, natural reaction was oh home cooked biscuits yummy, but when she lifted up the tea...

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:12 pm 

Am I the only one who thinks that BTCC dodged a massive bullet with the marshall incident? That was way too close. No, although the distance was a bit bigger than it appeared with the camera shortening the distance, but had he tripped, oh my, not worth thinking about. This is something the btcc nee...

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:15 pm 

Kyle won? Did he pick up the clock and smash it into the pavement?

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:22 pm 

Wait, what? Heat races?

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:13 am 

If he was freewheeling she wouldn't have heard him over the noise on the track, so mother of late model driver or not, it's possibly not as clear cut as the video/twitter reaction shows, a very famous whiney Brit's wife almost got run over at Silverstone once in similar circumstances, it used to hap...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 am 

women are built differently, have muscles in different places than men, places which are important for driving, this isn't sexist, it's fact. But I've always considered motorsports as the one and only sport where girls and boys could be crammed in together like a big orgy. The only physical problem...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:55 pm 

maybe if the parents could ask their little girls if they want to race karts at early age we could see more women in racing in the future Nope, they're too busy asking if they are girls at that age (Google Brighton council primary school questionaire if you're not sure what I'm talking about. Is a ...

Post subject: Re: 2015-2016 Formula E
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:55 pm 

depends how much fun you want...

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:38 pm 

Could someone please give the commentators some Whizz instead of Valium?

Post subject: Re: Cup/NXS/ARCA @ Pocono
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:20 pm 

They showed the 2 team bashing in the door at Vegas in the broadcast.

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:44 am 

Council of Europe is nothing to do with the European Union (and not to be confused with the Council of the European Union which is). It's main claim to fame is the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights, both of which are completely separate entities to the Europe...
Page 9 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]