TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:32 pm 

Who's doing the panicking? Is it the drivers? teams? or the organisers perceiving some massive problem that may potentially not be there. The wind has been quiet high there judging by the flags this week, they were mostly pointing towards the flag stand while I was watching, anybody actually conside...

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 pm 

And I am sure that Andretti would prefer someone more capable than Lazier. Probably but I think you're being a bit unfair to Lazier, it's obvious it's the equipment that was letting him down. I doubt you would go through turn 4 flat out on your first lap in a car that you'd never driven in that aer...

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:15 pm 

Oh for fucks sake, something broke on the car, it happens occasionally, what they going to do on Sunday if someone crashes, stop the race for an investigation? Talk about scared of their own shadow atm, it's not like he's the third or fourth one this has happened to today.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:41 pm 

Now that's a sensible idea, it'll never happen in that case.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:15 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Is it a 5pm start UK time?

Yes, pre-race starts at 4.

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:18 pm 

Careful with quoting, the closet feminists might take offense...

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:20 pm 

Cos you're drunk?

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm 

Northfire wrote:
" Honda - dreams of power"

FTFY

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 pm 

Judging by the size of those raindrops on the Hollywood hotel window I hope they got everybody under cover before they were squashed.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:52 am 

They'll never find a happy medium, it's either this or strung out follow the leader racing, as soon as they start tipping down force on pack racing will be the result. Perhaps the drivers doing the most vocal moaning should learn to drive in a straight line first, since they spent most of the race w...

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:45 am 

Kudos to Dallara.

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:30 pm 

Before he could walk?

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:11 pm 

I'm more looking forward to Kentucky.

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:45 pm 

Should only have 4 buttons on the wheels, starter, rear light on/off, radio and pit speed limiter. Just drive the fucking car, if you run out of fuel, tough shit, no need to change brake bias by 0.5% midway down the straight four times a lap, never understood how half a percent could make much diffe...

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 am 

Yes, the rest of us have given up trying to tell the thick fucking inbreds to turn their camera sideways when filming so it looks better.

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:58 pm 

Although I agree with your sentiment, Harvick isn't someone I'd consider to be in the 'younger driver' bracket.

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm 

'Aeropush'

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 am 

Just watched again, just as the front wheel tucks under the tub and flips it up, the rear floor/wheel digs into the grass too (due partly to the rear suspension being broke too).

Interesting flip lol.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:32 am 

The BBC/Met Office can't even predict what the weather will be in an hour directly outside their own building, so what makes you think their predictions will be anything closely resembling accurate for another Country 5 days in advance?

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 pm 

^^ Same thing that happens when a WEC or Stock Car ends up upside down and on fire, you put the fire out and drag them out (answering Jeff). TBH I can see both sides, it's not a traditionalist thing Gaara, Motorsport is dangerous and quiet often it's that danger that draws people to it, the more you...
Page 8 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]