TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 2:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 am 

Pretty sure there was a race in the mid 00's where the order of the cars going out of the first corner was the finishing order at the end of the race. Yeah, I remember seeing that race. :lol: It was nearly every single one of them. :tumble: Remember when all the focus was on the weather going into ...

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:06 pm 

A few years ago they had a decent system with wheel clips that had to be attached before the car left the stall, they also had the added advantage that should the nut come off, the clip would hold the wheel on (in theory the clip couldn't be attached if the nut wasn't done up properly) but the teams...

Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:11 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Grosjean binned it

I used to be a fan but the guy just needs to quit now and find another job, half the time he doesn't know why he crashes (well slow the fuck down a tad and the tail won't come round), and the other half of the time he doesn't even seem to know what track he's at.

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 am 

I dont think speed really matters too much in these crashes. 240mph or 230mph. All it takes is the wrong circumstances and a car is going to end up getting obliterated in the catch fence or at the end of the pit wall or who knows what. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet during a major ra...

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:52 am 

SB83 wrote:
Just here for the pit strategy fuck-up that awards another win to an undeserving Lewis.

FTFY.

Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:02 pm 

So Zarco has gone soft front and rear, Marquez Medium front and Hard soft, who will go the distance? A "hard soft" tyre...that'd mean it's a medium compound? No it means the sideways and outer third of the tyre has the medium compound, and the middle part soft, or vice versa depending on ...

Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:13 am 

Grab it while you can before NBC have a fit like they normally do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpAO4bs9Io

Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:17 pm 

https://i.redditmedia.com/NbU_0P5F8k4kNOIPK5WZKmLb4G-Pu9vmN_S8Ai_MkCY.jpg?w=576&s=519f5290fd814b04b5704e21f2a618e2 Oh Liberty, you're about to feel the wrath of true F1 fans who couldn't care less about this bullshit, the feminists who will no doubt say having one man and one women per car is d...

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:50 pm 

If you watch the full version, which I uploaded here, you'll hear it's not just Will appearing to be a dick, I think they were just so overwhelmed they're mouths were just running away without thoughts, even Roger himself gets a bit excited and Will can't believe it....

Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:39 pm 

Yes HCN's is my upload, not Indycars lol, I've also uploaded Will Power and Danica's (Danica has a wicked sense of humour, they should be easy to find on my channel) and also got some of Marco's and I think Rahal's, plus Newgarden's full race is uploading as I type.

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am 

If the White part was black you could mistake it for a photo of the track...

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:32 pm 

If FI is being used to launder money, then the team isn't seeing any of it, that's not how money laundering works lol

Post subject: Re: 2018 BTCC @ Croft
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:06 pm 

*resists temptation to throw dinner at present interviewee*

No Tom, you didn't have a puncture, you're just shit.

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:14 pm 

Yeah I'll put a quid in and claim public relations manager hahaha!

Q: Why did your guy wreck the field?
A: Cos he's a fucking idiot?

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:14 pm 

Subject: 2018 F1 Random Discussion Thread As a business owner who has had one of our customers go into Administration while still owing us $50K, In a similar situation where potential buyers were turned away, I can say this. Fuck Vijay Mallya. If he has known that the business was going under, yet ...

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 pm 

Too expensive, reflections, questions over what happens if it shatters etc. Indycar looked into it a few years ago and decided fencing was more efficient.

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:48 pm 

Scott Goodyear is a terrible commentator, with any luck NBC won't employ him.

Yes @
gkmotorsport
I was talking about the IRL cars in relation to the flat floors, as @
codename_47
says they seem to want to go in completely the opposite direction of CART, typical bloody mindedness of a trust fund idiot.

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:32 am 

Nazareth has been demolished if I recall. Not quiet, but it has been left to rot: mmTcZYnqArw The property has been sold to a real estate developer and there is a non-compete clause which means all the time Pocono Raceway operates, there will be no racing at Nazareth. The plan is to build houses on...

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:46 am 

If it's the stuff airliner cockpit Windows is made from, then it may well take the weight of a car if the fudged UK DFT "we cannot let you see the results because we fixed them and derr terrorism" drone test results are anything to go by, in these they had to replace all the carbon fibre ...

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:03 pm 

But F1 isn't the pinnacle of technology though, the systems are so complicated they will never make it to productions models, could you imagine Joe Bloogs when he reads his owners manual, "passengers must disimbark the vehicle by jumping clear and must not touch the vehicle and ground at the sa...
Page 13 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]