TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 12:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 329 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:59 pm 

Storey sounds a lot like one of those FOTL people (hint David Icke if you don't know what I mean).

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am 

Indycar needs to drop this stupid "our fans like football too" stance, no I don't and I don't know anybody who does like both Motorsport and football, in a related point they also need to stop chasing after the "casual fan" who may "accidentally" tune into to the race o...

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 pm 

It's not so much the low number of races but the comparatively early season end, by the time the 2020 season starts six months have passed, that's too long of a gap, especially for a series chasing casual fans.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:12 pm 

They artificially built up the area around pit entry to "reclaim" land from no mans land (reclaim is the wrong word but they built it up, where the new pit entry is was a steep drop too) and they do it to motorways all the time to widen them. I'm not saying widen the runoff, just at the ve...

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:13 pm 

Wouldn't mind betting he had damage from hitting debris from Alesi, plus there was so much going on at the time over a wide area that avoiding one car would put you directly into another. It was a bit irresponsible to flat foot it through the run off area but not totally unheard of, after all any In...

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:24 am 

You hate him, we get it.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 am 

Subject: 2020 IndyCar Silly Season Thread It is pretty cool for a roval but really shouldn't be on the top list of tracks to be added. I didn't know roval with elevations was even a thing until I saw some of the Xfinity race yesterday. only one that I know of it's kind for the infield section, was ...

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:34 pm 

They need to go cold turkey with their aero addiction and get rid of the splitter and skirts and go back to soft springs with 8" ride height etc. I've been watching some old races on YouTube and yeah the cars may be slower, but they look so much more spectacular than these shitboxes glued to th...

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:56 pm 

Surely that's referring to the rim size? and even if it isn't, isn't wanting more mechanical grip what everybody screams about?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 am 

I can't believe we're still talking about grid girls. If you think grid girls need to come back, then seriously fuck right off. I did, so did my dad who has been an avid fan, watcher and most importantly buyer of F1 related merchandise for nearly 80 years. It wasn't just because of the grid girls, ...

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:39 pm 

Scotty wrote:
Ian-S wrote:
@EAS's answer was so much better and dare I say it, says more about you than it does him.

Is the air thin up there in your ivory tower?

My tower is made from ethically sourced Quinoa and Soy Beans I'll have you.

So what you're saying is you are the original SoyBoy, yes?

Post subject: Re: W Series Discussion
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:55 pm 

If the people behind W Series have changed their mind on being part of the ladder and instead want to see themselves as a final destination, then that's their prerogative, but considering that the cars are basically F4 vehicles with slightly more grunt they can't be surprised if\when more talented ...

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:01 am 

ah yes, the direction there is from right to left on that photo perspective so going wide can be quite dangerous, specially because you might have a Verstappen trying to overtake an Ocon and Grosjean and Magnussen wandering around No more dangerous than the tunnel in Monaco Far more dangerous, the ...

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:57 pm 

It doesn't have tobacco in, just nicotine.

Nicotine is a stimulant, no more dangerous in moderately similar quantities than coffee, the danger from cigarettes comes from all the other shit, not the nicotine which is merely classed as an addictive stimulant, it's not even classed as a carcinogen.

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:03 pm 

A company that's widely rumoured to be dipping out at the end of the season anyway, so who are you really upsetting? Everybody who is going to be racing next year or the team that's taken their toys home in a strop cos they were told their input on the rules wasn't wanted this time (alleged rumour I...

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:00 pm 

A whole lot of fear mongering and hysteria surrounding this virus. It is not the zombie apocalypse and the sad truth is you have a much higher chance of dying from the flu than you do of this. Not F1 but... That's not strictly true, last paper I read said the mortality rate of flu is less than 1%, ...

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:00 pm 

Would be funny if after all the years of sandbagging that the one year they do actually have a dog of a car none of us believe them….

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:35 am 

Oh boy do you guys love a good joke until it’s one that makes you feel uncomfortable. He’s changing his middle name, something that will never, ever be used, it’s hardly a massive gesture to his Mum, if he really wanted to do that he would double barrel his surname like a lot of people do, my sister...

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:30 pm 

:lol:

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:04 pm 

Battery/alternator related.
Page 15 of 17 [ Search found 329 matches ]