TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 510 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:52 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

What was the song that was played in the montage of the Red Bull constructors championship? Thank you :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:01 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

F1_Fan_1993 wrote:
What was the song that was played in the montage of the Red Bull constructors championship? Thank you :)

Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Q. (Dan Knutson – National Speedsport News) Lewis, from the outside, you've seemed a bit downcast this weekend to us who have been watching you. You didn't win but you had a very solid result. Do you leave, maybe, feeling a bit happier than when you came here?

LH: Not really. I think I came here in a decent mood, a good weekend, but I didn't win, I went backwards so I wouldn't say that I'm happy about that. But nonetheless, I was able to keep the car on the track and not get into trouble. I didn't have any penalties, so that's a positive on one side.

Q. (Joris Fioriti – Agence France Presse) Lewis, you say happy, which I can't really see, looking at you. Is the fact that you were not able to catch the Red Bull and were thinking of victory; could that explain that you are a little bit down?

LH: I'm not, I'm fine. I've got a flight to catch so I would much rather be on that flight than sitting here. I just don't want to miss the flight. I think me and Mark have the same flight together. Oh, I don't know what else you want me to say. I'm not ecstatic, I didn't win but I finished second and that's a strong finish, compared to where I finished in the last five or six races, whatever. I am positive, but there's no need to celebrate, there's nothing to celebrate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:50 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

EsbenT wrote:
Can't believe I wasted two hours of sleep for that. Hamilton is such a chump.

That's why I gave up and fall asleep after ~20 laps. Pure waste of time. This season should have ended 3 weeks ago. Hope next one won't be so boring...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Geez, Hamilton seriously is either jealous or lost the will to live. Ever since Vettel emerged as a winner, Hamilton's mood tuned down and down in my opinion. It's just possible that he saw himself as the next messiah of Formula 1. He was hyped in the media for all the right reasons and was simply magnificent in 2007 and 2008 which saw him only take 1 title. He could live with that. But with 2 years in a slower car and seeing that Vettel is younger than him, in the right team and allready a 2 world champion, it seems Vettel is becoming the next Schumacher. And Hamilton cannot stand it.

Or he hasn't been laid in a long time..

No seriously. Whatever it is, that is wrong, he and his teams need to sort it out before the end of the year. I simply cannot believe that Withmarsh keeps defending Hamilton. He needs to talk to the kid, not support this behaviour.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well when you're down, its impossible for someone to say 'Buck up' because you can't. However, Hamilton only needs to look at "Team Button" and think 'Thats what I need'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

He already had it, he threw it away for some unknown reason.

Anyway, there appears to be a consensus forming on Atlas that he ditched Nicole in the middle of last month, so he might be making progress as far as his personal life goes.

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:26 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

well she did snog Steven Tyler.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:27 pm 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

We're judging the guys emotional state from behind a TV Screen, which isn't really a fair way of doing it. For what we know he could have something seriously depressing him (hey, being a racing driver doesn't fix everything) and he won't talk about it publicly (and rightly so). Someone should never tell someone with depression to "cheer up", that's just bullshit.

However today, Lewis did appear a bit happier. He was mature, he raced well and he got a good result. Whilst he still seemed down afterwards, he got the job done and he got it done well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ellis wrote:
We're judging the guys emotional state from behind a TV Screen, which isn't really a fair way of doing it. For what we know he could have something seriously depressing him (hey, being a racing driver doesn't fix everything) and he won't talk about it publicly (and rightly so). Someone should never tell someone with depression to "cheer up", that's just bullshit.

However today, Lewis did appear a bit happier. He was mature, he raced well and he got a good result. Whilst he still seemed down afterwards, he got the job done and he got it done well.

Completely understand that (the feelings and the approach). Just that I haven't seen a racing driver that down in such a long time.

The drivers obviously love Korea, Kovy tweeted to say him, Webber, Button & Lewis are in Tokyo now :p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

phil1993 wrote:
Just thought, we haven't seen Nicole bouncing up and down in the pits for a while, so maybe they broke up? Could explain Lewis' attitude.

if im not wrong she is doing the american x-factor right now, so she probably has not time to go to races.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Can't somebody just be down for no reason? Does the media really have to focus on every detail to try and analyze him as if they were his therapists? If something is bothering Lewis, it will probably be the media making it worse.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm 
God Complex Ahoy!
God Complex Ahoy!

Alguersuari.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 pm 
God Complex Ahoy!
God Complex Ahoy!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

After his dramatic failure at Korea last year, Vettel have won 13 times in 19 races.

What a great season he have. But he will probably be not better than Schumacher in 2002.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Q. (Dan Knutson – National Speedsport News) Lewis, from the outside, you've seemed a bit downcast this weekend to us who have been watching you. You didn't win but you had a very solid result. Do you leave, maybe, feeling a bit happier than when you came here?

LH: Not really. I think I came here in a decent mood, a good weekend, but I didn't win, I went backwards so I wouldn't say that I'm happy about that. But nonetheless, I was able to keep the car on the track and not get into trouble. I didn't have any penalties, so that's a positive on one side.

Q. (Joris Fioriti – Agence France Presse) Lewis, you say happy, which I can't really see, looking at you. Is the fact that you were not able to catch the Red Bull and were thinking of victory; could that explain that you are a little bit down?

LH: I'm not, I'm fine. I've got a flight to catch so I would much rather be on that flight than sitting here. I just don't want to miss the flight. I think me and Mark have the same flight together. Oh, I don't know what else you want me to say. I'm not ecstatic, I didn't win but I finished second and that's a strong finish, compared to where I finished in the last five or six races, whatever. I am positive, but there's no need to celebrate, there's nothing to celebrate.

I imagine he wouldn't be too impressed at being asked very similar questions one after another. The media need to just leave him alone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
7, they should had set DRS zone in the beggining of the straight to improve overtaking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
Alguersuari is showing great potential to try a high flight at Red Bull

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Marshalls :roll:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5iZSiGR00[/youtubeidiot]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

There was a marshall waving a yellow flag for nothing in the 2nd or 3rd lap.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 510 posts ]  Go to page Previous 122 23 24 25 26 Next