TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1421 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4072 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:36 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Winchester photos:
Imagearcawinchester762014 145 by bluegrassrailfan, on Flickr

Album Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bluegrass ... 553928255/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:38 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

That 4 car looks fantastic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Chris A wrote:
Kids arguing. Megalol

I wonder what Dick was thinking. I bet they had no idea who he was.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:10 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ryan Unzicker, who usually runs the ARCA dirt races was apparently injured in a freak accident in Florence, Kentucky this evening. This comes from the Facebook page of fellow driver Bobby Pierce.

Quote:
Please send out thoughts and prayers to my friend and fellow Pierce driver, Ryan Unzicker. He was hit by a rock or flying debris and cracked his helmet tonight at Florence. Heard he had some memory loss as well. He was observed and taken to the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

zippy wrote:
That 4 car looks fantastic.

The #4 also failed post-race inspection, which isn't really a big deal to them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:18 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Roger Carter just dropped this lengthy rant on Facebook:
Quote:
This is Roger Carter. I want to get some things straight on behalf of myself and my race team. This team had one objective the last several months. That was to stay on the A plan. My wife has accomplished that. She has done a wonderful job of doing so! That being said, I am so totally discussed with so many. The disrespect and things that were said to my wife are hard for me not to just handle business the way I really should. She has battled cancer taking treatment each week and nearly died twice from a reaction. My own employees and people I thought were my friends treated her like squish. I hope all of you can really feel good about yourselves. As far as all the damn rumor bullsquish and all of you on this social bull squish media that are losers who have never done anything in life and gossip nothing but lies. The reason I was gone had NOTHING to do with racing or race related. The comical thing all of you set back and pull for Hendrick Motorsports and Stewart haas and would kiss there ass if the walked by you. Both are convicted Felons. Rick has done things in the car business I know first hand what happened. I also owned a Chevy dealership at the time. He could afford a pardon. Gene haas did two years for tax evasion. Their are many other you are not aware of and numerous crew members and others. I am in no way judging them. I am stating be real and stop picking on a small team over a bunch of bull squish. Now the next part. This team is done running like squish. We have a new 11000 sq shop. We are going mostly in house so I don't have to depend on anyone or very few. I am investing money to make this possible. To make all you haters happy I have three sponsors for myself. I will be back in a car ASAP. I have always given 100% to anyone who has driven for me. If you only pay 2k to drive a race car and than bitch about it. Get frigging real. You have no voice with me. Those are the people who have bitched about my team my cars ect. To politely put this frigg you! This day forward all you guys I helped and gave cheap rides and bent over backwards to help it's over. The many many free test sessions and free rides I have gave to help people it's over. No more. I am no longer a nice guy. The label some of you have put on me , well now it's on. This is a strictly business team. The ones who were loyal to the team and me. The sky is the limit. I promise to all you haters we are here to stay. Now to the low life pice of squish people who choose to steal so much from me bad move. The day will come hard in return back. Enough said about that. To sum this all up. I am back running this team with my wife. If any of you smart ass think you know it all that bash me or my wife and team. I am here now so man up! Stop talking to a women. Ok enough of the rant. This team is solid I will prove that. I have always been a man and at the end of the day will keep my word. I am far from a coward or a pussy in any way. I want to thank my loyal fans there are many. Chicago will be the beginning of the turn around. I have real race car drivers going in my cars. No broke want be famous losers or spoiled no driving mommy and daddy bitches. If this struck a nerve it's probably you. The war is on. The bullsquish is over to the haters loser no life people go frigg yourself. I am getting ready to piss you off even more. To the true racer and fan. The people who stuck with my team "the few" were moving forward with success and you all will be a big part of that. That starts tomorrow. I apologize for the language, but you guys have no idea how mad I am. Also to those who so called lowered yourself to drive for a low budget team like mine lol. Lose my numbers and all. Please no ever ask for a favor again. It cost 50k to run up front not 2k. Damn you dumb asses kill me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

Totally discussed with all that bullsquish

(Apologies for my language)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:57 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Rodger and Dana Carter make Jennifer Jo Cobb look like a competent owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Word is going around that ARCA will be allowing composite bodies and spec engines in the series next year in the hopes of cutting costs and bolstering field sizes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:00 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cartman wrote:
Word is going around that ARCA will be allowing composite bodies and spec engines in the series next year in the hopes of cutting costs and bolstering field sizes.

I hope it does help the car counts. I've been to Winchester the last three years and the car counts have gone from 32 to 23 to 21 this year. If it goes too much lower I would probably cut back on the number of races I go to, as driving 5-6 hours to see a dozen cars run 200 laps just isn't worth it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Are you coming to Joliet this weekend?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

It sounds like the new ARCA rules are very similar to what's used in the K&N East and West Series. I think this could help the car counts at the speedways because the K&N teams don't run the speedways like ARCA does.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:21 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

de31168 wrote:
Are you coming to Joliet this weekend?

Nope, I'm doing Lucas Oil Raceway next week though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:48 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

screencaps of the schemes from the '88 spring dega race

Spoiler:

David Ray Boggs

Bernie Robidart

Keith Segars

Don Marmor

Robbie Cowart

Grant Adcox, Red Farmer

Tracy Leslie (ex Dave Marcis car)

Dave Tomczak

Jerry Churchill

Bobby Jacks

Glenn Walker

Ray Tucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:19 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

More Roger Carter Shenanigans

I heard they were rushed to get the cars out, but seriously, attempt to cover up old number first!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:43 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I read that the team didn't get to the track until after 1pm.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Their FB post:
Quote:
Well kinda rough today. We lost a cylinder in our new motor in the 40. The 97 was decent. I just bought the car. It was delivered to the race track to us. I wasn't aware the car had no side window railing. We did the best we can fab something together. The damn thing just wouldn't stay in. We had a top 13 car for sure. Sucks. Next week is a new race. We did make major headway in our reorganization. Things don't happen over night.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Grant Enfinger is being let go by Team BCR due to financial difficulties with the #90 team. He'll be running for GMS Racing (#23) for the remainder of the season starting this week at IRP.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Apparently Carter 2 Motorsports signed a driver by the name of Brent Robinson to drive full-time for them next year. The only thing that is known about him is that he graduated from college in 1993 but anything regarding his racing background is hard to find.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cartman wrote:
Grant Enfinger is being let go by Team BCR due to financial difficulties with the #90 team. He'll be running for GMS Racing (#23) for the remainder of the season starting this week at IRP.

Mason Mitchell -- your 2014 ARCA champion.

Wonder what happened with Enfinger though? They said they had sponsorship for the full season. Wonder what changed?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1421 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4072 Next