TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12093 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1578 579 580 581 582605 Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

kals wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Bring back Juan Pablo!

:thumbsup:

I would rather see some new talent, there are at least 4 drivers this year who should have been sitting on the beach while younger quicker drivers are going nowhere.
Kimi is still probably quick enough but lets face facts Massa was quicker until he was injured , Jpm was a great driver but now he is out of shape.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You know, I really want to appreciate what Bernie has done for the sport, and how things may well have been far worse without him, but I just can't. Stupid greedy senile wanker.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If a lot of European races are being partly funded by government money, and everyone's government is bankrupt, then there'll be fewer European races.

--------------------------

Lotus will decide Raikkonen's team-mate on December 10th.

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Because no one in the west can afford anything, China is actually feeling the pinch now. The F1 race will hopefully be one of the first things to go.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ferrari wrote:
ESPNF1: Europe 'finished' for F1 - Ecclestone

Quote:
Bernie Ecclestone believes that there will only be five races held in Europe in the near future, saying that it is "finished" as a Formula One hub. Formula One has traditionally been based in Europe, with all of the team headquarters found within Britain, Italy, Switzerland and Spain. There were nine races in Europe this season, and the number will shrink to eight next year when the Turkish Grand Prix disappears from the calendar. Ecclestone, however, still feels that number is too high and expects more to fall by the wayside in the not-too-distant future. "I think in the next few years, Europe will be left with only five races," Ecclestone is quoted by Marca. "I think Europe is finished. It will be a good place for tourism but little else. Europe is a thing of the past." When asked if Europe was the spiritual home of Formula One, Ecclestone responded: "It used to be." Ecclestone was clear where he was hoping to expand to in the future too, with the Russian Grand Prix in Sochi already planned for 2014. "Russia for sure, we have a contract there ... Maybe South Africa, Mexico."

Fuck off Bernie, it almost sounds like you only want 5 European races. Sereously fuck off!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:17 pm 
There are number of people who complain about certain drivers.

So, does Nokia money mean that it's actually Petrov on the bubble and Grosjean will indeed team up with Raikkonen now?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

AFAIK, the Nokia money was only a rumour. Haven't seen any source on that yet.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

I don't think Nokia is part of this deal, at least I haven't heard about it anywhere else but in here. Finnish media has not mentioned Nokia at all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm 

Well, I thought this was some kind of package similar to Alonso and Bank Santander before. Still, I suspect Grosjean might get the nod over Petrov in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
How about you watch the race by yourself, if you don't believe it? Either Ayrton Senna DID drive with sixth gear only for the last few laps of the race or he rev-matched his shifts so perfectly that you just couldn't hear him shifting. Oh, and by some miracle he knew when the onboard camera was watching him, so he didn't shift his gears then.

I didn't watch the onboard of it but, if you say so, I believe you. But anyway, the point is that Vettel was not trying people to worship him as some Senna fans did back then in that situation. It was a joke, as lot's of people here already said.

About Kimi comeback, it will only satisfy me if Petrov hammers him on the head as forums will go wild :p

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

Artur Craft wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:
How about you watch the race by yourself, if you don't believe it? Either Ayrton Senna DID drive with sixth gear only for the last few laps of the race or he rev-matched his shifts so perfectly that you just couldn't hear him shifting. Oh, and by some miracle he knew when the onboard camera was watching him, so he didn't shift his gears then.

I didn't watch the onboard of it but, if you say so, I believe you. But anyway, the point is that Vettel was not trying people to worship him as some Senna fans did back then in that situation. It was a joke, as lot's of people here already said.

About Kimi comeback, it will only satisfy me if Petrov hammers him on the head as forums will go wild :p

Yeah, Vettel obviously had a joke about the situation, he had no oil left in the gearbox 3 laps before the finish, so I'm quite sure that the situation made him and the team a bit nervous.

Petrov beating Kimi? There's no chance. Sure, Petrov has improved, but he's no where near in terms of pure skill that Kimi has.

If the pairing will be Kimi and Petrov, Grosjean is not going to get his second chance just yet. Also this pairing makes me believe that Kubica is not going to make a comeback. I hope that Kubica would be back, but I'm starting to feel that he cannot recover from the rally accident completely. Only time will tell, Räikkönen and Kubica would be a real dream team and might just stay that way, a dream that does not happen. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong with Kubica's comeback not happening.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

NVirkkula wrote:
Artur Craft wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:

Yeah, Vettel obviously had a joke about the situation, he had no oil left in the gearbox 3 laps before the finish, so I'm quite sure that the situation made him and the team a bit nervous.

Petrov beating Kimi? There's no chance. Sure, Petrov has improved, but he's no where near in terms of pure skill that Kimi has.

If the pairing will be Kimi and Petrov, Grosjean is not going to get his second chance just yet. Also this pairing makes me believe that Kubica is not going to make a comeback. I hope that Kubica would be back, but I'm starting to feel that he cannot recover from the rally accident completely. Only time will tell, Räikkönen and Kubica would be a real dream team and might just stay that way, a dream that does not happen. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong with Kubica's comeback not happening.

Haha..Yeah right..Before the start of 2010 season, everybody believed that Michael will dominate over Rosberg, but things are quite different at the moment..
Good advice for Kimi fans, watch what you tell.. There,s a real change that Petrov will beat him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Disappointed Wickens did'nt get the drive there or Virgin because based on talent he is the best choice over Pic and for the future a better bet than Kimi because Kimi will bolt when Merc comes calling in 2013.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:24 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I just had to quote this.. from Jayski (a NASCAR news site):

Quote:
Raikkonen returns to F1: Kimi Raikkonen is returning to Formula One. The 2077 World Champion made the announcement official Tuesday confirming the speculation that had been around for weeks. Raikkonen will race for Renault which will change its name to the Lotus F1 Team in 2012. Raikkonen left F1 in 2009 to pursue a career in the World Rallying Championship. He also made a brief appearance in NASCAR in America racing in the Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series one time each [this past May at Charlotte].(Formula One Examiner )(11-29-2011)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:

yep, Vitaly is not as talented as Kimi but with this new tires....., who knows?!

On another note, I really hope Trulli is given the boot, he's old and slow nowadays and Ricciardo would be a very good pairing with Kova.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm 

Let´s dance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oh dear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Many animals died making such a poor photoshop... :(

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh yeah, Magnum will sponsor because he likes ice cream. Forgot he was the only person in the world to enjoy frozen delicacies.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:55 pm 

Photoshopdisasters.com is on the list of affiliate sponsors so no worries.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12093 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1578 579 580 581 582605 Next