TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 39 Next
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:36 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Scotty wrote:
FHgrad99 wrote:
Justin Bieber is a talentless hack that needs to just go away and stay there.

Wish I was a talentless hack with his bank balance.

including the sore bum?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
if they put his bank account on my name I'd promise not to sing like him. to be honest I would promise to sing nothing at all

btw Hamilton might have recorded something with him right

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:02 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

micha wrote:
Scotty wrote:
FHgrad99 wrote:
Justin Bieber is a talentless hack that needs to just go away and stay there.

including the sore bum?

I guess there are a lot of butthurt people, but Ju$tin isn't one of them. How people can hate on someone that has next to no effect on their lives is a mystery to me. Go and do some yoga or take a walk in the woods or whatever floats your boat, maybe that helps your inner balance.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 7:48 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

Justin Time wrote:
micha wrote:
Scotty wrote:

including the sore bum?

I guess there are a lot of butthurt people, but Ju$tin isn't one of them. How people can hate on someone that has next to no effect on their lives is a mystery to me. Go and do some yoga or take a walk in the woods or whatever floats your boat, maybe that helps your inner balance.

People don't hate bieber. They hate that they have to go for a job that gives them just enough money to pay the bills. And if you screw up, there's no get out of jail for free card, you're going down and you'll pay big time. And then there's this douchebag that has billions of dollars for nothing that crashes his supercar DYI and just goes to buy a new one. So I guess that I'm saying that people really hate inequality. They don't hate the biebers, they hate that they don't have the same opportunity.

But f*ck that guy, I also hate him aswell.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:44 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

NVirkkula wrote:
Justin Time wrote:
micha wrote:

including the sore bum?

People don't hate bieber. They hate that they have to go for a job that gives them just enough money to pay the bills. And if you screw up, there's no get out of jail for free card, you're going down and you'll pay big time. And then there's this douchebag that has billions of dollars for nothing that crashes his supercar DYI and just goes to buy a new one. So I guess that I'm saying that people really hate inequality. They don't hate the biebers, they hate that they don't have the same opportunity.

Q.E.D.

Everyone wants the glory, nobody wants to to the work though.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:14 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

success could be harmful for you and for those who can't stand yours

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

No, success changes people. That's what i hate. I know everybody changes, but success rarely changes people for the better.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:25 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bieber, like many "musicians" is a nothing but puppet. He's also struggled to cope with the fame and fortune that's gone along with his meteoric rise and as a consequence has been an utter tool. But hey, he's young and having fun. He's still a tool though.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:31 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Justin Time wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:
Justin Time wrote:

Q.E.D.

Speak for yourself - a lot of us know that glory won't bring you happiness, and hard work you love to do is one of the most important things to find in life. And LOL to holding Bieber up as an example of hard work getting you places. Next time you bump into any local artist or musician, tell them if they work hard like Bieber they can make it too.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 am 
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner

The biggest joke is that "he" got a paddock pass, despite doing nothing to achieve it.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:47 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

mclaren2008 wrote:
The biggest joke is that "he" got a paddock pass, despite doing nothing to achieve it.

If someone won a paddock pass, they didn't do nothing for it either. Then it was pure chance. If someone from the street was invited, they didn't do nothing for it either.
Just as Brundle said it during the Grid Walk, who are all these people. There's just too many random people there in my opinion :D

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:26 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Philthy82 wrote:

Speak for yourself - a lot of us know that glory won't bring you happiness, and hard work you love to do is one of the most important things to find in life. And LOL to holding Bieber up as an example of hard work getting you places. Next time you bump into any local artist or musician, tell them if they work hard like Bieber they can make it too.

Friends of mine toured Europe once. No Record label behind them. They had to pay it all by themselves. Drove the van by themselves. Set up the stage by themselves and move it back in the bus afterwards by themselves. Slept in the van or shitty hotels or on the floor at a friends place.
Yeah, go tell them they need to work as hard as bieber.

bieber wouldn't be at Monaco with a VIP pass if it wasn't for some executive that thought he could make a shitload of money by exploiting him and brainwashing the masses they should buy bieber's music.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 am 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Philthy82 wrote:
Justin Time wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:

Q.E.D.

I am your local artist, albeit in producing films and the hard work does pay off when everything (building an audience, talent, people, etc.) come together. And making everything come together is part of the job description. Maybe Biebs had a headstart, but it pretty much doesn't matter. If you fail, you may need to reassess their scope. What I'm saying in a nutshell: If your life sucks so bad that you have to hate on another person, maybe do something about it and become a more balanced human being. Maybe by doing yoga, going for a walk or by focusing your energy in improving your own position, therefore reducing the butthurt, which in term should reduce the pointless hating which is becoming the fabric of this society.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:54 am 
2011 TBK-Light Best Looking Member award winner

Bieber cares about racing? No, didn't think so. He was there because "glamour", because posh attention. Hamilton gave him the champagne bottle because "glamour", because posh attention. That's what bottered me.

RIP George Harrison.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:04 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Justin Time wrote:
Philthy82 wrote:
Justin Time wrote:
Q.E.D.

I am your local artist, albeit in producing films and the hard work does pay off when everything (building an audience, talent, people, etc.) come together. And making everything come together is part of the job description. Maybe Biebs had a headstart, but it pretty much doesn't matter. If you fail, you may need to reassess their scope. What I'm saying in a nutshell: If your life sucks so bad that you have to hate on another person, maybe do something about it and become a more balanced human being. Maybe by doing yoga, going for a walk or by focusing your energy in improving your own position, therefore reducing the butthurt, which in term should reduce the pointless hating which is becoming the fabric of this society.

This makes a lot more sense than what you were saying before.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

siggy wrote:
No, success changes people. That's what i hate. I know everybody changes, but success rarely changes people for the better.

Just here to point out that there may be a survivor's bias going on here, it may not be as rare as perceived. People who succeed and don't become obnoxious and omnipresent, you never get to see. All the lights remain on those that become divas/assholes/lunatic/batchit insane.
Add to that the fact that fame and high positions of power attract people that already are full of themselves, when the decent people keep a low profile and don't seek the attention or get in the stupid political things you have to do to get in power - I see this all the time in my company.

There are a lot of supposedly modest poor unknown people who are just horrible to anybody they perceive as ever so slightly "inferior" to them. But these horrible people don't get the hate, because being poor at least attracts some sympathy instead of the envy that being rich does attract.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

we see so many celebrities at Monaco, dunno if they liked the noise from years ago haha

Patrick Dempsey was also there, kudos to him from wearing a Steve McQueen jacket, there you can see a true racing fan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:26 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Scotty wrote:
Your mates wouldn't be in the back of a van touring sleeping on floors if they were any good.

what bullshit. 90% of the now world famous bands started in small clubs, garages or basements and had years of being nobodies in a van after them before their breakthrough.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:13 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Omega wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Your mates wouldn't be in the back of a van touring sleeping on floors if they were any good.

what bullshit. 90% of the now world famous bands started in small clubs, garages or basements and had years of being nobodies in a van after them before their breakthrough.

Not exactly a modern reference, but some nobody band called The Beatles toured the UK in a little van with no heating up until 1963, even after their first couple of hits. It had no heating, so during the big freeze of 62/63 they literally laid on top of one another to keep warm, with a bottle of brandy for whoever was on top.

Other 'shit bands go through' fun - during the same period, the van's wipers stopped working in the snow, so their roadie had to smash the windscreen to see.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:06 pm 

...and 99% of all great bands aren't in the mainstream anyway.

Ok. Podium ceremonies in F1 should be about F1. The rich and famous shouldn't be admired just because they are rich and famous. This particular guy got attention now because F1's in general and Lewis' in particular ethics are f'd up. As I may have made clear earlier, if it had been George Harrison there, who actually did something as a human being, also for F1, there would have been no problem. But this poshy glamour BS that Lewis seems so fond of shouldn't be there without proper reason.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 773 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 39 Next