TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 am 
Its not Rocket Surgery or Brain Science is it?

Not sure where to put this but the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series races are being lived Streamed. Elite race just started, Open race with rookie drivers will be at 9:45 AM EST:
http://www.nascarwheleneuroseries.com/2 ... tral-live/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:55 am 

and Stephane Jaggi puts Nathalie Maillett hard into the tires...Red flag out. I think the race will restart.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:39 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Gael wrote:
I think Kenseth got caught up in a wreck at Daytona in the 400 this year. :(

Well, Johnson was caught up in that last lap clusterfuck at the fall Dega race last year. Not that he was running well.

Quote:
For the second year in a row, OldAsphalt takes the ARCA pick 'ems crown!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

OldAsphalt wrote:
Gael wrote:
I think Kenseth got caught up in a wreck at Daytona in the 400 this year. :(

Well, Johnson was caught up in that last lap clusterfuck at the fall Dega race last year. Not that he was running well.

Then again, how many people weren't caught up in that wreck. :p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm 

My freezer door was open this morning, and I had to defrost the freezer instead of watching my taped recording of this race.

I am pleased that this happened.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:52 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Who the fuck goes ahead and spends all their money that made working at a fucking Shoe Carnival or some shit on this race. Like who is telling their wife in bed around June about how it would be a great idea to get the kids together and take em to Charlotte to see NASCAR. Who are these people? Who are these people that park 2 miles away and walk through mud and forget to bring a sweatshirt and are just having a miserable time right now. What asshole is waiting in like for a shitty $7 hot dog? What is the mindset the jerkoff buying a Greg Biffle travel mug for 300% of cost at a souvenir trailer right now? This fucking sport is dead, fucking dead. The cars dont pass each other. The drivers dont race for anything other than points. Everyone just fades. FADES. I wish this sport was shutdown and replaced with nothing. Have everyone involved lose their jobs and Go on welfare and just fucking die a lonely death in their section 8 housing. I wish for undergrowth to come up through the tracks and eventually have trees grow in the seats like North Wilksboro. I hope the grounds of every NASCAr track become overrun with gangs and crime. In the case of a national emergency such as a hurricane, major flood or tornado, debris from the broken neighborhoods of North Carolina, Alabama, Texas, California, Florida are bulldozed and placed within the walls of these piece of shit facilities. I hope the workers who are involved in the cleanup get sick and they have to just rope off the tracks and wait for natural decay to maybe in hundreds of year make the land habitable. In 50 million years the material used to fill the tracks are crushed and decomposed and changed into oil which will then be converted to LEADED FUCKING FUEL to power the cars of some better, more interesting racing series.

Spoiler:
See you next week!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:58 pm 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

There might as well be an asterix next to that rant with the explanation underneath:

*Except for DEGA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

codename_47 wrote:
There might as well be an asterix next to that rant with the explanation underneath:

*Except for DEGA

http://www.pedanticnerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Asterisk_PedanticNerd.gif:-P

My Flickr photographs
My rubbish YouTube channel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:37 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Who the fuck goes ahead and spends all their money that made working at a fucking Shoe Carnival or some shit on this race. Like who is telling their wife in bed around June about how it would be a great idea to get the kids together and take em to Charlotte to see NASCAR. Who are these people? Who are these people that park 2 miles away and walk through mud and forget to bring a sweatshirt and are just having a miserable time right now. What asshole is waiting in like for a shitty $7 hot dog? What is the mindset the jerkoff buying a Greg Biffle travel mug for 300% of cost at a souvenir trailer right now? This fucking sport is dead, fucking dead. The cars dont pass each other. The drivers dont race for anything other than points. Everyone just fades. FADES. I wish this sport was shutdown and replaced with nothing. Have everyone involved lose their jobs and Go on welfare and just fucking die a lonely death in their section 8 housing. I wish for undergrowth to come up through the tracks and eventually have trees grow in the seats like North Wilksboro. I hope the grounds of every NASCAr track become overrun with gangs and crime. In the case of a national emergency such as a hurricane, major flood or tornado, debris from the broken neighborhoods of North Carolina, Alabama, Texas, California, Florida are bulldozed and placed within the walls of these piece of shit facilities. I hope the workers who are involved in the cleanup get sick and they have to just rope off the tracks and wait for natural decay to maybe in hundreds of year make the land habitable. In 50 million years the material used to fill the tracks are crushed and decomposed and changed into oil which will then be converted to LEADED FUCKING FUEL to power the cars of some better, more interesting racing series.

This post deserves its own HoF sub-forum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:03 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I wonder who the hell will want to go to Charlotte to watch a race now anyways. You're risking death going there. In May, it was the cable cam cable and this past weekend, it was a shattered window from the suites in turn 1 that injured several fans.

Quote:
Charlotte fans hit by broken glass: Officials at Charlotte Motor Speedway confirmed Monday that six fans were seen by medical personnel during Saturday night's Bank of America 500 NASCAR race when a pane of glass in an unoccupied suite in Turn 1 broke late in the race. "A pane of glass broke inward & and a few pieces of the broken glass fell forward," said speedway spokesman Scott Cooper. "Six fans were evaluated or treated and released on property and returned to the race." Kevin Fox of Fort Mill was sitting in the Grand National Tower South, Section EE, when he heard a noise from above sometime after the 200-lap mark of the 334-lap event. "I thought someone had fell or dropped a cooler or something and then I started feeling things fall on me and it turned out to be glass," he said. Fox said the area was "covered" in broken glass and he and his mom and several other fans suffered minor cuts. He also was struck on the head by what he thinks was a larger piece of glass.(Charlotte Observer)(10-15-2013)