TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 25 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:50 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Racefan4ever wrote:
Agree 100% Wally is a bitter never was. Kyle just doesn't give a fuck, and Adam Alexander.......lol. Marty Snider would be decent

What about Ralph Sheheen? His call of the finish in the '09 race was one of the best finish calls ever.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

TM93 wrote:
Well. That was kind of a fail finish.

Also, fuck Joey Logano. Dumped Mark Martin like a tard.

Mark was driving like an asshole all night, he deserved it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:55 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wayne wrote:
Racefan4ever wrote:
Agree 100% Wally is a bitter never was. Kyle just doesn't give a fuck, and Adam Alexander.......lol. Marty Snider would be decent

What about Ralph Sheheen? His call of the finish in the '09 race was one of the best finish calls ever.

Yeah Ralph is good. Should be Ralph, Marty, and Kyle. Two former drivers is just bad. Hell put Larry Mac up there unless Fox has something in his contract. Night all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 am 

LOL They should banned bump drafting on plate tracks like They did at Talladega, but this time not on corners, but on the whole racetrack, that might be fix the problem with lame 2 car drafts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:59 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Beaver Dragon wrote:
TM93 wrote:
Well. That was kind of a fail finish.

Also, fuck Joey Logano. Dumped Mark Martin like a tard.

Mark was driving like an asshole all night, he deserved it.
That wreck included being his own fault. Just flat turned across Joey's nose.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 am 
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Piotrek01PL wrote:
LOL They should banned bump drafting on plate tracks like They did at Talladega, but this time not on corners, but on the whole racetrack, that might be fix the problem with lame 2 car drafts.

erm...bad idea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:01 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Record number of leaders at Daytona (And in the 400 mile race) Earl looses his Subway sandwich in the car, crazy racing for the lead most of the time, last lap mayhem and a first time winner....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 am 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Underdogfan wrote:
Record number of leaders at Daytona (And in the 400 mile race) Earl looses his Subway sandwich in the car, crazy racing for the lead most of the time, last lap mayhem and a first time winner....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT?

People just love to complain that's how it always been. There could be 100 lead changes, photo finished, big one etc. and someone will still complain about something no matter what lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I thought the race was entertaining. There was always racing up at the front of the field and there were a lot of faces we don't often see running up front running up there are different points during the race. On top of that we had a first time winner. This WAS NOT a bad race. Out of the people that have complained about the two car draft, I haven't seen a lot from those posters giving their reasons why they don't like it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 am 

Location: Columbus, OH [Member since Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:51 am ]
codename_47 wrote:
I'm amazed how the commentators managed to make the amazing finish sound so shitty tbh...

First time winner and wrecks everywhere and they were barely able to stifle a yawn.

Still 100x better than ESPN. I find TNT's commentary refreshing, Kyle owns in the booth.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:27 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Racefan4ever wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Racefan4ever wrote:

Yeah Ralph is good. Should be Ralph, Marty, and Kyle. Two former drivers is just bad. Hell put Larry Mac up there unless Fox has something in his contract. Night all.

I absolutely despise Ralph. His voice is grating and he's just annoying. Watch the Mobil1 Seat Swap, plus all of his interviews to see what I'm getting at.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 am 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Underdogfan wrote:

All that is great, but I just don't like the weird dynamic you get between drivers now where they have to work as a team for either to have a chance to win. It's not real racing if someone has to forfeit their chance at a win so they can push their "dancing partner" to victory.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

markmartinfan wrote:
Underdogfan wrote:

All that is great, but I just don't like the weird dynamic you get between drivers now where they have to work as a team for either to have a chance to win. It's not real racing if someone has to forfeit their chance at a win so they can push their "dancing partner" to victory.

Agreed. I feel like the winners should now be listed in pairs. Logano/Busch for last night and Regan/Kenseth for tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:57 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

RCR kinda screwed themselves when they didn't get tires.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Beaver Dragon wrote:
markmartinfan wrote:
Underdogfan wrote:

Agreed. I feel like the winners should now be listed in pairs. Logano/Busch for last night and Regan/Kenseth for tonight.

very interesting...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'll pretty much consider that a win for Kenseth, whoever wound up in front for them at the end was gonna be the the leader of their group they said. Either way, he didn't get wrecked, so yay!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am 
Not been fired yet!
Not been fired yet!

Sounds like Premier Sports were the ones behind all the Justin TV channels etc getting turned off...

Premier Sports, Via Their Facebook Page wrote:
anyone trying to watch it online having a hard time? lol! Just pay up for dam sake and make sure we can keep showing it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

lemonhead75 wrote:
Kvapil finally has a race with a ldead lap capable carm and makes it 98% of the way into the race, and he gets hooked into the big one.

My heart sunk when that car got turned into the wall. Carbon copy of Talladega 2007, 2008 was it? Had a strong car, wreck happens in front, gets on the apron and hooked at the last second. Cassill and Mears in it as well after their amazing race. Blaney in the wall early on... Why do the little guys never get a break? :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wil Vincent wrote:
Sounds like Premier Sports were the ones behind all the Justin TV channels etc getting turned off...

Premier Sports, Via Their Facebook Page wrote:
anyone trying to watch it online having a hard time? lol! Just pay up for dam sake and make sure we can keep showing it.

Didn't have a hard time at all :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:51 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

my answer to them would be to get themselves onto Virgin Media and I'd happily pay, but until then, or they can convince my landlord to allow me a satellite dish, I have no choice to seak out streams.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous 121 22 23 24 25 Next