TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:04 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location: 43 104 Kevin Lepage Chevrolet J Davis Motorsports.com 94.005 155.021 -20.183
Keselowki should have known better than to bump someone as volatile as Carl Edwards.

TBH That was a dumb move from the #22, even though it was as clean as you can get for a bump and run.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 am 

This is why I don't give a fuck about Nascar anymore. There's nothing professional about this kind of racing if this shit that Carl pulls is considered acceptable. He deserves to sit out for a few races and get some sort of mental check. I admit it was for drivers being able to bump each other around and stuff but this is just awful. Fuck this crap I'll continue to watch other racing series instead of this circus...I send my condolences to the driver's family that will be killed later this season as a result of something else like this...

Last edited by Black_Jack on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 am 

David Hetzel wrote:
Keselowki should have known better than to bump someone as volatile as Carl Edwards.

TBH That was a dumb move from the #22, even though it was as clean as you can get for a bump and run.

So because it's Carl Edwards, he should have took it easy on him? Why? Because he's Carl Edwards? You don't do that as a race car driver, and neither do you you just take somebody out coming to the checkers like Edwards did. I'm not defending Keselowski, but Carl is a fucking dumbass.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:09 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok, so I think this proves that Carl Edwards is fully incapable of racing hard for a position
I probably said it after his Atlanta stunt, but I am really not surprised by his stupidity
He caused multiple big ones by bumpdrafting in the turns at Daytona and Talladega because he thought he could, he doesn't even bother to use the brake pedal in an attempt to pass Jimmie and slams the wall at Kansas in 2008, and now he blatantly wrecks Brad on the straightaway twice in one year

What a prick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

David Hetzel wrote:

If Carl is so fucking volatile that you can't race with him without risking him trying to kill you/someone else, he shouldn't be allowed to race.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:11 am 

I hope he gets aids and his kid grows up to be retarded

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:16 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

mdp4499 wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 am 

Wreckinturn4 wrote:
mdp4499 wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 am 
"The Cricket"
"The Cricket"

kentrulz wrote:
But point remains: Earl is a fuckwit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 am 

Location: Menard yet again jacks off on the hopes and dreams of NASCAR's proliteriat
David Hetzel wrote:

By this reasoning, we should ban all other users on tbk light because, based off of your tendency to create incredibly stupid posts, you are too stupid to deal with reasonable people.

In other words, you are the Carl Edwards of this forum. Jump off a bridge.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:45 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Black_Jack wrote:
This is why I don't give a fuck about Nascar anymore. There's nothing professional about this kind of racing if this shit that Carl pulls is considered acceptable. He deserves to sit out for a few races and get some sort of mental check. I admit it was for drivers being able to bump each other around and stuff but this is just awful. Fuck this crap I'll continue to watch other racing series instead of this circus...I send my condolences to the driver's family that will be killed later this season as a result of something else like this...

This is exactly what my thinking was after the Daytona cup race. It's not professional for fuck anymore. It's just a bunch of idiots charging into one another non stop and continuous restarts and GWC to see more retards crash into each other. It's retarded. The Daytona race was one of the most retarded races I've ever seen. Nobody is ever happy with a single file finish anymore, NASCAR has to one up themselves with every finish. Eventually they'll just keep running GWC until 42 of the 43 cars burst into flames and kill all the drivers.

And this just caps it off. All of the close minded european racing fans really do have a point to argue now: it's just a bunch of retards crashing into each other.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 am 

Lasek99 wrote:
And this just caps it off. All of the close minded european racing fans really do have a point to argue now: it's just a bunch of retards crashing into each other.

This might be true. It's always got on my nerves when people complain that a particular race was boring, usually because it didn't have 50+ leadchanges, a massive crash, a photofinish or a combination of the three. It's a race, not a movie. That's what makes it exciting. If you already know that it isn't going to matter until the last corner, then how freaking exciting is that? Oh, and no, I'm not criticising plate racing. Personally I thought the plate races this year have been incredible, incredible racing, massive numbers of lead changes, but still a lot of strategy to actually try and win, which is always cool. I'm talking about peoples unrealistic expectations of what a race should be.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Talladega was a great race. The Coke Zero 400 was absolutely shambolic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

David Hetzel wrote:

I love it how you defend Carl yet joined the "support Bob Keselowski in kicking in Carl's ass" group on Facebook. Seriously, dude?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 am 
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

I'll definitely echo Jack Stroski's statement here. I'm not considering this a sport anymore until Carl gets his head checked.

If anyone continues to race like Earl and Brad does, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone gets sent to the hospital. This is just fucking pathetic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 am 

Location: Menard yet again jacks off on the hopes and dreams of NASCAR's proliteriat
You know the helmet which special kids have to wear?

Yeah well Hetzel has all the intelligence of the helmet, and not the kid.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
I'll definitely echo Jack Stroski's statement here. I'm not considering this a sport anymore until Carl gets his head checked.

If anyone continues to race like Earl and Brad does, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone gets sent to the hospital. This is just fucking pathetic.

Pretty much, people were complaining about how close NASCAR was to WWE before this season. They actually may be right now.

I say it before and I'll say it again this season NASCAR the drivers the right to race like idiots. Hell, even the ARCA races have looked more professional.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 am 

KK3869 wrote:
Tommy Vercetti wrote:

Pretty much, people were complaining about how close NASCAR was to WWE before this season. They actually may be right now.

I say it before and I'll say it again this season NASCAR the drivers the right to race like idiots. Hell, even the ARCA races have looked more professional.

Thing is, you're right. NASCAR did let the drivers drive like a bunch of fourth graders playing Burnout. When I heard the "have at it, boys" statement, I had a definition in my mind that people racing as aggressively as they can while still respecting each other, not kill each other.

This is just forged excitement that I can't just get. I thought I got it, but really, I can't.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Another awesome Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q ... 987?ref=ts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Earl needs his fucking NASCAR license pulled.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next