TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21187 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1709 710 711 712 7131060 Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:50 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Starting to get a little fishy...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Even though it hasn't been stated that his girlfriend is the accuser, let's go ahead and make that assumption. So...why are so many people confused about the timing? It's fairly common for women to feel frightened and powerless when assaulted by a man who is close to them. Perhaps she struggled with the decision to report it. And tons don't ever get around to reporting it at all. Common knowledge, IMO.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 pm 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

Yeah I don't think we need to start victim blaming in here....lets be classier than that.

Kurt has a history of losing his temper so it's not surprising that he'd take it out on pretty much everyone and anyone around him whenever he loses it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:18 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Here is more about the investigation.

http://delaware.newszap.com/centraldelaware/136416-70/dover-pd-domestic-assault-allegation-involving-kurt-busch-investigated

Rusty Hardin is the same attorney that defended Adrian Peterson. He also defended Roger Clemens when he was on trail for steroid use a few years ago.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:19 am 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Per DailyMail....

Quote:
Driscoll, and police in Delaware said Friday they are investigating. Driscoll has filed court documents asking that a judge order Busch to stay away from her and not contact her. She also is asking that Busch undergo a psychiatric evaluation and be evaluated by a certified domestic violence treatment agency.The documents, filed Wednesday, say Busch was despondent the night of September 26 after his poor performance at the qualifying session. 'He was verbally abusive to her and said he wished he had a gun so that he could kill himself,' the documents say. Driscoll said Busch, 36, called her names and accused her of 'having spies everywhere and having a camera on the bus to watch him.' He then jumped up, grabbed her face and smashed her head three times against the wall next to the bed, Driscoll says in the documents. Driscoll says she pushed Busch away and ran from the bedroom, going to a nearby bus to put an ice pack on her head and neck. She said the incident caused her severe pain, difficulty breathing and bruising on her neck.

A hearing in the case is scheduled for December 2. An attorney for Busch said he was cooperating with the investigation. 'This allegation is a complete fabrication by a woman who has refused to accept the end of a relationship and Mr. Busch vehemently denies her allegations in every respect,' attorney Rusty Hardin said in an emailed statement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sault.html

Rusty Hardin is currently Adrian Peterson attorney.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

daaaaaamn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:09 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Who's bus did she go to is what I'm wondering and why weren't the authorities contacted by her or the person who's bus she went to? It had to be another driver's motor home.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 am 
Aeroplane Bloke
Aeroplane Bloke

So... Who drives the 41 next year?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:50 am 
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner

Kurt will be in the 41

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:14 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No way Kurt is booted from the 41 even if this is true. Will he lose support, absolutely. But Gene Haas sponsors him so he has final say over everything. I just know I won't support him anymore myself. That said, shit sounds fishy. Reports are they broke up, this occurs and she still gives Twitter updates in race and retweets his posts until after Charlotte.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:21 am 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

mclaren2008 wrote:
Kurt will be in the 41

The fact that he doesn't have sponsorship is why he'll be able race this weekend and maybe next season.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 am 
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Interestingly enough, Marco Andretti tweeted (tweet has since been deleted) that the accuser is craving attention. One would imply that her breaking this story out is a way to get attention, especially with how the general public is keeping a close eye to star athletes after the Ray Rice debacle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:57 am 
Aeroplane Bloke
Aeroplane Bloke

You guys really think if Krut is found to be guilty SHR is going stand by his side? This has nothing to do with sponsors.

The NFL has set the bar for how domestic situations in the future will be held. All ties cut immediately, no questions asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

No I think they do cut ties with him. I think we are pretty much saying that he'll be in the 41 due to this seeming like someone is mad that the other broke up with them. I've been there before. I dated a girl and broke up with her. She flipped out, I mean flipped out. She keyed my car, would call me from private numbers all night long, she vandalized the car of any girl I would hang out with, told me she was pregnant (I know time frames, it's wasn't possible) and finally I had to go to the police. When someone gets broken up with, it can also really fuck with their mind.

That said, I stand by my previous statements of if this is indeed true, Kurt is a piece of shit and needs help and has lost any support from this fan.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:29 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Quote:
NASCAR Hall of Fame 'stabilizes,' loses $1.4 million: Losses at the NASCAR Hall of Fame declined 14% over the past year but still totaled more than $1 million, according to newly released financial reports from the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority. The $195 million publicly funded hall of fame finished with a deficit of $1.4 million in the fiscal year that ended June 30, compared with $1.6 million in 2013. The hall of fame opened in May 2010 and has lost money from the start. Attendance never reached the projections made before the stock-car racing museum opened and has failed several times since to reach revised targets. Tom Murray, visitors authority CEO, and Winston Kelley, executive director of the hall of fame, said in an interview Wednesday they are pleased with the progress of the NASCAR hall. Attendance, they said, has stabilized. Between July 2013 and June 2014, a total of 169,724 people visited the hall of fame, the visitors authority said. Those figures are for paid admissions only. The previous year, 178,838 people visited, but the difference of 7,100 is attributed to private events staged during the 2012 Democratic National Convention, which was included in fiscal 2013 (July 2012-June 2013).
Murray said talks are underway to revamp terms with the banks and NASCAR. "With our partners, we've had ongoing conversations. We don't have any results with that, but they've been very amicable. There will be a future change in our structure of that some day." Reworking the loans and the deferred royalties is a priority, but Murray said there is no deadline for negotiating revised agreements. Both executives touted the changes to how the hall of fame is run internally as well as private rentals and other events for broadening the NASCAR museum as more than just a tourist attraction. Almost every convention hosts a party or reception at the hall of fame, Murray said.(Charlotte Business Journal)
AND Faced with continuing financial losses at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the city of Charlotte has begun negotiating with Wells Fargo and Bank of America about forgiving a $19 million loan used to build the racing museum. The loan - which has grown to $21 million with interest - was supposed to be paid from the sale of sponsorships and commemorative brick sales, but revenue from those two sources has fallen far short of what's needed. In addition, the hall is struggling to meet other obligations, including royalties owed to NASCAR on the sale of tickets, merchandise and food and beverages. The hall is also repaying the city for its share of a $32 million loan that was added to the hall in the midst of construction in 2008.(Charlotte Observer)(11-8-2014)

lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ChrisTRD wrote:
No I think they do cut ties with him. I think we are pretty much saying that he'll be in the 41 due to this seeming like someone is mad that the other broke up with them. I've been there before. I dated a girl and broke up with her. She flipped out, I mean flipped out. She keyed my car, would call me from private numbers all night long, she vandalized the car of any girl I would hang out with, told me she was pregnant (I know time frames, it's wasn't possible) and finally I had to go to the police. When someone gets broken up with, it can also really fuck with their mind.

That said, I stand by my previous statements of if this is indeed true, Kurt is a piece of shit and needs help and has lost any support from this fan.

She reported an alleged assault to the police. Bitches be crazy, amirite?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:26 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm not saying that's what she did. But his lawyer stated she couldn't accept that the relationship was over. You're right, she reported something that allegedly happened. Meaning it very well could be false as much as true. I was merely discussing a possibility but clearly you missed the final part of my post.

But fuck Nascar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:23 pm 
Aeroplane Bloke
Aeroplane Bloke

Fucking Nascar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:32 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Some more information

Quote:
AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend believed the NASCAR driver was in emotional distress when she drove to a Delaware racetrack to visit him, even though they had broken up earlier that week, an attorney for Patricia Driscoll said Saturday.

Driscoll has accused Busch of domestic assault, and police in Delaware said Friday they are investigating an incident that allegedly occurred inside Busch's motorhome at Dover International Speedway on Sept. 26. Driscoll has filed court documents asking a judge to order Busch to stay away from her and not contact her, and she claims Busch verbally and physically abused her and smashed her head against a wall three times.

Kurt Busch "vehemently" denies allegations of domestic assault, according to his lawyer.
"He was verbally abusive to her and said he wished he had a gun so that he could kill himself," the documents say.

Mark Dycio, Driscoll's Virginia-based attorney, said Saturday that Driscoll traveled to Dover because she was worried about Busch's well-being after receiving concerning text messages from the driver.

"There had been communication and she believed it was a cry for help, so she responded," Dycio told The Associated Press in a telephone interview.

Driscoll had her son, Houston, with her when she arrived at Busch's motorhome. Dycio said his presence, coupled with an ongoing custody battle with her ex-husband, led Driscoll to wait nearly six weeks to file the domestic assault claim.

"She wanted to go to police from the beginning, but there were several factors that she had to first thoroughly consider," Dycio said. "Her custody battle has claims that Kurt Busch referred to her son as his 'adopted son' and as his 'surrogate stepson' and this was a critical issue in the custody battle. Now this central figure in her custody case has committed an act against her when her son was present.

"And lastly, she had genuine concern for Kurt Busch and his emotional state and it was her desire that he receive help for any anger issues and emotional issues that he may have. That was her hope."

An attorney for Busch, the 2004 NASCAR champion, has denied the accusation.

"This allegation is a complete fabrication by a woman who has refused to accept the end of a relationship and Mr. Busch vehemently denies her allegations in every respect," attorney Rusty Hardin said Friday in an emailed statement.

Dycio said Driscoll has text messages, photographs and people with knowledge of the situation who can support her claims.

"There is evidence she will be able to provide to support her statements," he said. "It is evidence that will sustain the scrutiny of the judicial system."

Her attorney also disputed the notion that Driscoll was after Busch's money. He also denied a report by TMZ that an attorney for Driscoll contacted Busch in an attempt to negotiate a financial settlement before she filed her claim.

"This notion that she is a scorned woman asking for money, none of that holds true," said Dycio, who added he's the only attorney to represent Driscoll in the matter and he never contacted anyone connected to Busch asking for a financial settlement.

Driscoll, in addition to her job as a defense contractor in Washington, D.C., is head of the Armed Forces Foundation.

"She has nothing to gain by all of this negative publicity," Dycio said. "She is a successful woman, she has her own money, a lovely home, an excellent job. She is not out to crucify Kurt Busch. If there are anger issues, she wants him to deal with them."

Last edited by ChrisTRD on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:02 am 

domestic violence so entertaining right

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21187 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1709 710 711 712 7131060 Next