TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous 138 39 40 41 42 43 Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

gkmotorsport wrote:

Lewis is the Paul McCartney of F1. He's clearly one of the best, but everyone else knows that he knows it. Watch the Let It Be film and you'll see little behaviours like that one.

And Nico slowly becomes Ringo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm 
Admin - Shareholder
Admin - Shareholder

siggy wrote:
That was seriously a question to Rosberg? (i had to shut of the stream)

Pretty much. It was actually "Congratulations, you must be disappointed though". But that's not as funny.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm 
Belgian Waffle.
Belgian Waffle.

siggy wrote:
nea wrote:
"Congratulations, you must be disappointed". Amazing.

That was seriously a question to Rosberg? (i had to shut of the stream)

Yes it was :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

DinoMarko93 wrote:
Lewis needs just to grab 2016 championship. I don't think Ferrari can do such a good job to be near, and until major rule change in 2017. there is just a easy championship to grab for Lewis,because,well Nico makes mistakes and he is a pussy as well.

Indeed. Must be the two most easiest championships ever. Only Schumacher had it easier in 2004, but even then. This is unheard of. Easily the best car, a pussy of a teammate, by design or by castration is now irrelevant. So yeah, it´s just showing up and picking up the wins. Not much of a winner since he can only loose, but hey, if he´s proud of them.....

Last edited by siggy on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ayrton S. wrote:
gkmotorsport wrote:

Lewis is the Paul McCartney of F1. He's clearly one of the best, but everyone else knows that he knows it. Watch the Let It Be film and you'll see little behaviours like that one.

And Nico slowly becomes Ringo.

Nah, Ringo knew his place :p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 pm 
This place is Purile and Childish
This place is Purile and Childish

American Dragon wrote:
Looks like Vettel is gaining more popularity in the crowd.

Hamilton piling on valueless titles with no opposition makes Vettel's achievements fare better in comparison.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:26 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

siggy wrote:
DinoMarko93 wrote:
Lewis needs just to grab 2016 championship. I don't think Ferrari can do such a good job to be near, and until major rule change in 2017. there is just a easy championship to grab for Lewis,because,well Nico makes mistakes and he is a pussy as well.

Indeed. Must be the two most easiest championships ever. Only Schumacher had it easier in 2004, but even then. This is unheard of. Easily the best car, a pussy of a teammate, by design or by castration is now irrelevant. So yeah, it´s just showing up and picking up the wins. Not much of a winner since he can only loose, but hey, if he´s proud of them.....

I never said that Lewis is not talented and worth the championships ,but to be honest, I would never give a driver like Rosberg such a good car,he was just never worth it. Half of the grid would be doing better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:28 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

DinoMarko93 wrote:
I never said that Lewis is not talented and worth the championships ,but to be honest, I would never give a driver like Rosberg such a good car,he was just never worth it. Half of the grid would be doing better.

I think we've seen Rosberg's confidence broken by Hamilton even more than Webber was broken by Vettel.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:30 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

DinoMarko93 wrote:
siggy wrote:
DinoMarko93 wrote:

Me neither. Lewis is top notch. But these championships are without challenge. If Lewis wasn´t persuaded by Laude to drive for Mercedes, Rosberg would be a two time world champion. Sure, with a little more fighting, but it´s the best car nonetheless. It´s all about being in the right place and the right time. Lewis jumped his ´home´ right on time and he is simply capitalising on it. But Rosberg is in a shitty position, no matter how big his vagina is. He needs to put his career on the line if he wants to beat Lewis. It´s as simple as that. And as a millionair many times over, I just cannot fathom why he is not doing it (me not being a millionair).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:31 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

gkmotorsport wrote:
DinoMarko93 wrote:

I think we've seen Rosberg's confidence broken by Hamilton even more than Webber was broken by Vettel.

The problem is that Rosberg had the pace for the pole positions, or at least Lewis kept the mistakes to saturday. Most of the sundays, Rosberg destroyed the race with a bad start or being pushed from Lewis in turn1 without ever showing some balls.
Vettel was most of the time confident he was the real no1, and had the pace in qualifying and at sunday in the race he just cruised away after few laps.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm 

What a race....!!!!

Congrats to Lewis Hamilton being the first British driver to win the championship back to back. Also a very good race from Max Verstappen again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:42 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Press conference was interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:45 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

NextDimensional- wrote:

Why? Did Rosberg walked away? Cried? Did Lewis and Nico hug? If not, then not interesting.... :innocent:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:47 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

If next year Mercedes are just as strong as this year, I hope they will replace Rosberg with Verstappen or Alonso.
But why should Mercedes do this? Only for the fans.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:47 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

siggy wrote:
NextDimensional- wrote:

Why? Did Rosberg walked away? Cried? Did Lewis and Nico hug? If not, then not interesting.... :innocent:

None of that, but Rosberg was absolute trainwreck. Aggressive, even.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:20 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

As reported from the BBC:

Quote:
An extremely tough one. Just thinking about the race, it was my race to win, but with some strange mistake that has never happened to me that was really disappointing.

Not thinking about the championship, I just wanted to win the race.

Talking about Lewis Hamilton, Rosberg adds: "He has done a great year, so congratulations for that. Turn one it was not decisive for the race as I was able to come back. If I'm leading I have a right to a piece of track. He ran into me and that is one step too far.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:26 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

To me it looked like Lewis went in a little hot and understeered in tricky conditions. And he certainly wasn't the only one at that point.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:38 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

kals wrote:
To me it looked like Lewis went in a little hot and understeered in tricky conditions. And he certainly wasn't the only one at that point.

Seriously? He´s got a bad case of understeer everytime he´s next to Rosberg. Even Martin Brundle was quick to notice the lack of steering on Lewis his part. While chuckling. Even though it is apparently okay to that these days, it also shows he is unwilling to fight him ´fairly´, the times when he has to fight him that is....

I´m interested in when this ´running your opponent wide´ has become accepted. At sure as hell wasn´t 10 years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:50 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

siggy wrote:
kals wrote:

Seriously? He´s got a bad case of understeer everytime he´s next to Rosberg. Even Martin Brundle was quick to notice the lack of steering on Lewis his part. While chuckling. Even though it is apparently okay to that these days, it also shows he is unwilling to fight him ´fairly´, the times when he has to fight him that is....

I´m interested in when this ´running your opponent wide´ has become accepted. At sure as hell wasn´t 10 years ago.

He was clearly very relaxed on the steering until they touched, and then he turned fully. However, this isn't a new thing by any means - Schumacher was doing it way back when, and there's several nice onboards of Senna doing it to Schumacher in the 1993 season review.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

siggy wrote:
Me neither. Lewis is top notch. But these championships are without challenge. If Lewis wasn´t persuaded by Laude to drive for Mercedes, Rosberg would be a two time world champion. Sure, with a little more fighting, but it´s the best car nonetheless. It´s all about being in the right place and the right time. Lewis jumped his ´home´ right on time and he is simply capitalising on it. But Rosberg is in a shitty position, no matter how big his vagina is. He needs to put his career on the line if he wants to beat Lewis. It´s as simple as that. And as a millionair many times over, I just cannot fathom why he is not doing it (me not being a millionair).

Lewis deserves this and last years title under the given circumstances. He has done a really good job. However, without a perfect car he never really got his act together. Look at 2007 and the years after his first title. When he wasn't in the best car he was prone to mistakes and sometimes didn't get it all together. At least, that is how I see it. He has grown with these two championships that is for sure. Rosberg was also broken by a team that prefered Hamilton right from the start. You can tell Rosberg isn't really happy in this team but of course he knows he doesn't have better alternatives and I guess he'd rather quit than join a bad team.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous 138 39 40 41 42 43 Next