TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 841 posts ]  Go to page Previous 139 40 41 42 43 Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Artur Craft wrote:
Rtn, falcepalm! :p

I already doubted Toyota once when arguing with ryan86, he was right and I don't doubt Toyota anymore. I won't even compare Toyota with Mclaren cause the woking team is still far behind and will be the entire year imo. Toyotas did the fastest laps of the race in the same pace of Button's. With fuel correction, Trulli's pole was real. The Trulli train in the second stint was due to the prime tyres. The problem of Toyota was Glock, that together with Kovalainen and Webber, was the worst drivers of the race. Atm, there is only 3 top cars: BGP, RBR and Toyota.
Hamilton was a complete nobody to Button who overtook his countrymate the easiest way. I told you Mclaren hadn't pace to fight with Brawn, and things will get worst for Mclaren in Barcelona imo, since there are fast corners in Montmelo.

Jeez you post a lot of shit. And how was Webber one of the worst drivers of the race?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 pm 

Philthy82 wrote:
Jeez you post a lot of shit. And how was Webber one of the worst drivers of the race?

What you call shit, some call facts.

With an RBR he could have done much better, but there is no point in arguing with you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:38 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

its your fucking attitude not facts. this have been discussed 4 days ago and then you pop up and dig already discussed post with your awesome F1 eXeprt analyse..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Artur Craft wrote:
told ya.

Rtn, falcepalm! :p

I already doubted Toyota once when arguing with ryan86, he was right and I don't doubt Toyota anymore. I won't even compare Toyota with Mclaren cause the woking team is still far behind and will be the entire year imo. Toyotas did the fastest laps of the race in the same pace of Button's. With fuel correction, Trulli's pole was real. The Trulli train in the second stint was due to the prime tyres. The problem of Toyota was Glock, that together with Kovalainen and Webber, was the worst drivers of the race. Atm, there is only 3 top cars: BGP, RBR and Toyota.
Hamilton was a complete nobody to Button who overtook his countrymate the easiest way. I told you Mclaren hadn't pace to fight with Brawn, and things will get worst for Mclaren in Barcelona imo, since there are fast corners in Montmelo.

I was right, though. Glock was nowhere after the first stops, and remained nowhere. And Trulli is one of the best 3 qualifiers on the grid, where he qualified is not indicative of the Toyota's pace.

Toyota's rivals gave Trulli a clear run to the podium. Hamilton could've finished third if he had utilised the fact that his car was superior in the passing zones- look how hard Rubens had to fight to pass Piquet. And if Rubens had been kept on his two-stopper, he might've finished third as well. His pace did not drop off on the medium tyres any more than anyone else's.

Toyota aren't going to win a 'regular' GP this year. They cannot match the Brawns or the Red Bulls, and they are in imminent danger of falling backwards if these Barca aero packages are as good as some teams claim.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

And who's to say Toyota aren't going to update their car just as well? Teams are hardly going to say "yeah we've got all these updates lined up for Barcelona, load of shite though."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Arthur Craft, you are a fucking know-it-all with a cocky attitude, and noone likes that shit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Schumifan wrote:
And who's to say Toyota aren't going to update their car just as well? Teams are hardly going to say "yeah we've got all these updates lined up for Barcelona, load of shite though."

I never said they wouldn't. They just haven't been blowing their trumpet as hard as some other teams have.

Toyota are also at the same disadvantage as Williams and Brawn are- they already have a fully-refined DDD, which means that the majority of teams will be making up about 4 or 5 tenths at some point regardless of what gets introduced at Barcelona.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:11 pm 
Official TBK Rain Predictor
Official TBK Rain Predictor

Thank god for the ignore list.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

BrainPain wrote:
Arthur Craft, you are a fucking know-it-all with a cocky attitude, and noone likes that shit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 pm 

When I say that I posted a fact, I refer to things like Trulli and Glock having done the fastests lap of the race, Trulli's pole even with fuel correction having some advantadge on Vettel's time and if Trulli has quali speed, so does Vettel, so you can't argue Toyota was so behind BGP and RBR this GP, their drivers that probably aren't that good on race. If Toyota will continue where they are is another matter but they have a chance. When Button overtakes Hamilton so quickly as he did, you can't say Mclaren is close to Brawn, and the pace of the first 3 with options tyres were considerably faster than Hamilton's.

These were the facts that I refered, when I say "imo" I'm always saying my expectations and guesses which might not be the facts at all.

Sorry fellows, I like very much this forum, I apologize for giving the impression of being a cocky guy. Im my texts, facts and my opinions are mixed so I believe that this makes some think that I'm trying to give some class or whatever. My opinion, obviously, is no better than anyone else's.
I'll majorly access tbk for information and videos and post the minimum texts that can cause discussions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm 
1 more page like this and it's ready for HoF.

omg, look what Buemi says:

Quote:
Buemi slowed by BMW debris in Bahrain

Sébastien Buemi's tough afternoon in Bahrain on Sunday was not helped by the fact that the Swiss driver's progress was hampered during the race after collecting the remains of a previous incident.

Eventually finishing 17th and one lap down on the leaders, the 20-year-old's Grand Prix was compromised by carrying an aerodynamic part of a competitor; with both Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica having made contact with others at the first corner, a 20 centimetre piece of BMW carbon fibre was removed from the Toro Rosso's front wing during a pit stop.

"It completely changed the balance of the car; I was losing masses of time on every lap and there was nothing I could do," Buemi said after the race. The team believes that their driver could have been losing up to a full second per lap as a result of carrying the unwanted part.

You can see it very clearly at the front wing in next pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

mclaren2008 wrote:
F1 is very physically demanding on the body and that's why these guys are elite athletes. If any of us had been it that situation we'd probably be unconscious.

Notice how there are no McLaren guys in sight.

Please knock it off with your last comment, should we blame Force India or even the FIA for not getting involved?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:47 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

bigears wrote:
mclaren2008 wrote:
F1 is very physically demanding on the body and that's why these guys are elite athletes. If any of us had been it that situation we'd probably be unconscious.

Notice how there are no McLaren guys in sight.

Please knock it off with your last comment, should we blame Force India or even the FIA for not getting involved?

We most definately should. We should also blame Brawn GP as they're involved with Mercedes.

Notice how there are no Kimi Räikkönen in sight either!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:54 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Really, Alonso was on such a bad condition and you just keep joking around here..No respect or something..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:22 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

Asmer wrote:
Really, Alonso was on such a bad condition and you just keep joking around here..No respect or something..

If you ment me personally (you didn't use term "some of you" or "all of you"), let me quote myself.

NVirkkula wrote:
I think we shouldn't laugh at Fernando as the dehydration after demanding physical work is a pain in the back. Although those shopped pictures are kinda funny.

I personally didn't like the idea of joking his condition, as I personally know what collapsing after heavy dehydration is like. It sucks big time.

What is it that people don't get sarcasm when I'm using stupid smileys or the monkey-picture?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm 
2011 TBK-Light Funniest member award winner
2011 TBK-Light Funniest member award winner

To be fair, I severely underestimated Red Bull since their pre-season form had been pretty unspectacular.

I hope Toyota win a race this season and whilst they made mistakes (and have admitted to them which I believe is a posititon of strength if you then learn from them). I think it's very easy to be cynical and claim what they did was a glory run and doomed for failure, but I want to see these teams that are at the front and might perhaps not enjoy an opportunity like this again try something. Red Bull tried it in China and it worked out, Toyota tried it in Bahrain, it didn't.

Dunfermline on Sunday were losing 1-0, for the last quarter of an hour we played a 2-3-5 strategy and lost 2-0, but they went at it and had a go. I would rather a team like Toyota tried something to win a race and failed, than think we're in the top 6 pacewise, let's just give them the fuel load that everyone else has probably got and drive around in 3rd and 4th all day.

Some may see it as a fatally flawed strategy that was never going to work. I see it as an effort to try and gain such a gap in the first stint that they could hope to take the race.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

i had it once during my weight cutting process for a mma bout i had lost so much fluid that i fainted because of dehydration it is not fun for sure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 am 
Isnt CCTV a Chinese television channel
Isnt CCTV a Chinese television channel

Tom Vandenhove wrote:
1 more page like this and it's ready for HoF.

omg, look what Buemi says:

Quote:
Buemi slowed by BMW debris in Bahrain

Sébastien Buemi's tough afternoon in Bahrain on Sunday was not helped by the fact that the Swiss driver's progress was hampered during the race after collecting the remains of a previous incident.

Eventually finishing 17th and one lap down on the leaders, the 20-year-old's Grand Prix was compromised by carrying an aerodynamic part of a competitor; with both Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica having made contact with others at the first corner, a 20 centimetre piece of BMW carbon fibre was removed from the Toro Rosso's front wing during a pit stop.

"It completely changed the balance of the car; I was losing masses of time on every lap and there was nothing I could do," Buemi said after the race. The team believes that their driver could have been losing up to a full second per lap as a result of carrying the unwanted part.

You can see it very clearly at the front wing in next pictures.
http://images.gpupdate.net/newsnew/124114.jpg
http://images.gpupdate.net/newsnew/123952.jpg

Looks like some kind of newspaper to me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:24 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

NVirkkula wrote:
Asmer wrote:

If you ment me personally (you didn't use term "some of you" or "all of you"), let me quote myself.

NVirkkula wrote:
I think we shouldn't laugh at Fernando as the dehydration after demanding physical work is a pain in the back. Although those shopped pictures are kinda funny.

I personally didn't like the idea of joking his condition, as I personally know what collapsing after heavy dehydration is like. It sucks big time.

What is it that people don't get sarcasm when I'm using stupid smileys or the monkey-picture?

Was not thinking you, but some others
And about your smiley faces and that sarcasm thing, everybody have different sense of humour, i think

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:12 am 
Piquet :o

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 841 posts ]  Go to page Previous 139 40 41 42 43 Next