TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 729 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 37
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:39 pm 
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner

LucasWheldon wrote:
plus, it doesn't have that idiocy of drivers going slowly before a fast lap

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Schumacher "spinning" at Brooklands :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:42 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Perez misbehaved at a party and cozied up with someone that wasnt his wife......

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:33 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

micha wrote:
Perez misbehaved at a party and cozied up with someone that wasnt his wife......

I saw a viral video of him where he was leaving a yacht, threw his shoes into the harbour and looked like he'd drank enough to take down a horse, so that doesn't surprise me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:45 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
looks like those b-movies plots that uses the race as backdrop and the winner starts shagging all the girls who aren't fast enough, a common cliché

at Grand Prix was Nino Barlini, the motorcycle champion who drives for Ferrari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:16 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

micha wrote:

Which doesn't look any better when his wife is recovering from the birth of their third child.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:02 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Coldtyre wrote:
That Schumacher 1995 crash is very famous but you guys confused me. It's not at Variante Alta and not at Tosa, it's at Piratella, the fast left hander before Acque Minerali :lol:

@
peterohanrahanrahan
: I loved the format because you could see all drivers, instead of just the pole contenders. But it didn't live up to the hype, we expected a lot more crashing and grid randomness.

I think in this era it would work better. Back then, the worst that could happen to a top team is starting 3rd or 4th, and they had enough laptime gap in reserve so they just took it relatively safe. And refuelling strategy, etc.. to help in the race.
Nowadays, it would be a cut-throat exercise where 0.4s means starting mid-pack around very competitive drivers and killing your week-end. It would be worth trying again. Say at the same week-end as a Sprint Race, so that the inevitable outrage it will cause remains limited in time and drowned into the pre-existing Sprint race whining.

Yes, his big one in the race is well known, that's why it took me forever to find this other one, because everything I tried searching just showed his race crash.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:11 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

webbsy wrote:
JJ wrote:
Yeah, those TBK.FAMEFLAME.DK channels are all mine. But I have kept the original filenames, so they are not always easily to be found, and even YouTube algorithm can't find them if they are named like 2001_f1_unknown_montecarlo.asf or IRV_MON_02.mpeg.

And like you said, YouTube emphasizes new videos and Formula 1's official channel in the search, so if you have "Crash" and "Monaco" as two of the keywords, Mick's crash and 2022 Race Highlight will be among the top 10 results.

Do you have Michael Schumachers practice crashes at Imola in 1992 or 1995? The 1992 one he dropped it on the exit of Tosa and I believe the 95 one was in the same spot but the wheel and suspension actually came off and hit him in the helmet.

I have searched forever for these but haven't been able to find them. I did come across this gem though. The warm up for Imola 95. It would have been red flagged for sure nowdays.

I'm not sure it would have been, tbh - the spray and visibility wasn't that bad at all. The track probably wasn't that bad either; Goodyear just made super hard wet tyres and the cars in 1995 had practically no downforce lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:17 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

EAS wrote:
micha wrote:

Which doesn't look any better when his wife is recovering from the birth of their third child.

He won the Monaco GP. He can do whatever he wants now. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:13 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

iks wrote:
EAS wrote:
micha wrote:

He won the Monaco GP. He can do whatever he wants now. ;)

I just need money to do whatever I want lol

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 729 posts ]  Go to page Previous 133 34 35 36 37