TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 783 posts ]  Go to page Previous 132 33 34 35 3640 Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: let them make on all nascar tracks roofs,there u go, make roof like on a house and they can race
>29 times Lewis Hamilton went over track limits in Bahrain

>Very convenient red flag just after Hamilton crashed in Imola

>Red Bull Forced to modify their legal wing after Spain

>Sacrificed Bottas for 2 extra points in Monaco

>Max's tyres popped in Baku

>Minimum pit stop time set after France

>Crashed Max out in Silverstone

>Bottas crashed Max out in Hungary

>Max denied full points for Spa

>Max punished for being driven off track in Monza

>Tuned up monster engine for final races

>Rougue Marshall in Qatar penalizing Max

>Max punished for being ran wide and getting rear ended by Lewis

>Favoured by stewards after cutting the corner in Abu Dhabi

AND HE THEY STILL FUCKING LOST

:tumble: :tumble: :wave:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Our glorious leader will be broadcasting to us in about 30 minutes. I have found a short preview of his comments;

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:35 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

codename_47 wrote:
But I'm sorry

#MASIMUSTGO

And replaced by who? I think the job needs to be split up and Masi needs more people around him handling different things. It's ridiculous that the guy who's main responsibility is the safe running of the race is also being constantly lobbied by childish team principals. Combine that with possible pressure from upstairs to create an entertaining finale and he's got way too much on his plate.

I feel sorry for Max tbh, he's done nothing wrong in this situation and his first championship is being tainted by all this off-track shite. The reality is the whole season has been full of fairly questionable decisions and ifs & buts that have benefitted/punished both sides at different times. The stewarding, rule book and race control all need a serious looking at over the off season but that shouldn't take away from what I think is a fully deserved win.

Also fair play to Lewis, who was far more dignified and level-headed in his post-race interview than his boss.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:41 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

micha wrote:
RtN wrote:
Protest not upheld - the result stands.

Until Toto cries all the way to CAS

Given his attitude today, Toto might just take this to the United Nations and call it a war crime.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:51 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mercedes still considering an appeal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:56 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Red Bull could make a killing putting Masi's comment on a t-shirt.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:05 pm 
Admin - Shareholder
Admin - Shareholder

Schumifan wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
But I'm sorry

#MASIMUSTGO

And replaced by who? I think the job needs to be split up and Masi needs more people around him handling different things. It's ridiculous that the guy who's main responsibility is the safe running of the race is also being constantly lobbied by childish team principals. Combine that with possible pressure from upstairs to create an entertaining finale and he's got way too much on his plate.

Was discussing this with some friends: have a sporting director and a safety director.

Also, race control should be a one-way radio: teams should not be able to contact the race director, especially when the race director is doing both safety and sporting stuff.

I think whoever won today would have absolutely deserved it. Both Max and Lewis have been incredible this season. It's just such a shame that it was decided by what seemed to be an on-the-fly rule change, which is just bonkers.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:05 pm 
Admin - Shareholder
Admin - Shareholder

Schumifan wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
But I'm sorry

#MASIMUSTGO

Was discussing this with some friends: have a sporting director and a safety director.

Also, race control should be a one-way radio: teams should not be able to contact the race director, especially when the race director is doing both safety and sporting stuff.

I think whoever won today would have absolutely deserved it. Both Max and Lewis have been incredible this season. It's just such a shame that it was decided by what seemed to be an on-the-fly rule change, which is just bonkers.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:06 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yes Max!! The fair well deserved winner at last.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:07 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
I guess they're so used to winning that even winning the constructors championship they still feel like they were robbed

they're still the best team in the field and have the best driver, real sportsmen just put their head down and focus to win the next battles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:07 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Bottas has his Kittos in a typical (cold) way now he can bugger of to Alfa.
Man..Even Toto should give him a nice gesture for all the work he has done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:10 pm 

The Red Bull team is Stalin for them now... und they still don`t understend who control der Valhöll :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:41 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Imagine if it was gasly or tsunoda instead of latifi btw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:44 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

micha wrote:
Imagine if it was gasly or tsunoda instead of latifi btw

For MB That would be the complot of the century against them even Stalin couldnt dream off.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:47 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

So, let's take out Masi's radio and the team principals messages. After all, they've only been broadcast for a few months. The race still feels weird but far less controversial.

Stewarding and driver/team radio comments have been more dicussed this year than actual actions, and fuel the worst animosity online.

I'm deeply convinced that these radios (and drivers' to some extent), interfere with our enjoyment and are here only to create the bread and butter of our times: engagement on social media. That's what generates money (even if tainted with negativity), not your positive enjoyment - as long as it's just enough to have you back watching the next race. They will keep walking this fine line and expect more of this forever and never coming back to appeased times of blissful viewer ignorance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: let them make on all nascar tracks roofs,there u go, make roof like on a house and they can race
Quote:

A Mercedes spokesman: "We have announced our intention to appeal against Document 58 / the stewards' decision to reject the team's protest."

:roll: :roll:

Alonso...What a legend :lol:

Last edited by Fox on Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Coldtyre wrote:
So, let's take out Masi's radio and the team principals messages. After all, they've only been broadcast for a few months. The race still feels weird but far less controversial.

Stewarding and driver/team radio comments have been more dicussed this year than actual actions, and fuel the worst animosity online.

I'm deeply convinced that these radios (and drivers' to some extent), interfere with our enjoyment and are here only to create the bread and butter of our times: engagement on social media. That's what generates money (even if tainted with negativity), not your positive enjoyment - as long as it's just enough to have you back watching the next race. They will keep walking this fine line and expect more of this forever and never coming back to appeased times of blissful viewer ignorance.

Nah, I feel like they are a positive change. However, like someone said before, they should be one-way unless it's a question or need to discuss something. The way and timing of their broadcasting is the issue.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:01 pm 

Lewis Hamilton was robbed of a record eight world championship. Like I don't care what you think about Lewis, he had that taken away from him after a stunning drive for the sake of entertainment and drama. That’s just so sad and pitiful for what is meant to me the pinnacle of motorsport.

I think it’s highly unlikely anything would be overturned but that was just so blatantly manufactured. It cheapens the World Championship so much which should have been a fair fight between two of the greatest athletes in the world.

It’s sad. It cheapened the championship and it cheapens what they both achieved racing in an absolutely incredible title fight for the ages. To have that end this way, ruined, just feels so horrible.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:13 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Coldtyre wrote:

I too am afraid these kind of radio messages are going to stay for a very long time if not forever especially the negative messages to spice the viewers.
For these last races It certanly has created a toxic landscape.

Here's Toto's meltdown incl his pleas to Masi.
Ive seen a lot off f1bosses get angry on screen but somehow keep it discreet.
However i find Toto is the worst of them all.
For a car company like mb they surely dont want this kind of image.
Ok ok In Toto's defence he didnt know the camera was running on him but he should at least have known.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 783 posts ]  Go to page Previous 132 33 34 35 3640 Next