TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2731 Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:59 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Nice anthem with a Disco beat.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I’ll be utterly disgusted if Lewis gets zero penalty for that moronic move. Not wanting to pass there is no valid reason

Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Coldtyre wrote:
Fox wrote:
RtN wrote:
Clearly not a brake check as Lewis was also slowing down well before the contact. That was more Schumacher\Coulthard at Spa.

But why was Lewis not just driving by?

He was timing his attack

And got a new chance when he messed up.
I doubt max could hold lewis off anyway but this whole situation feels like matchfixing inconsistentys in favor of mercedes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:00 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

It´s very obvious now after all incidents this weekend that Mercedes and Hamilton must win, it´s all fixed. How hamilton didn't have one penalty today I don't know. Driving into someone and causing a collision is a standard penalty, always. Except when it's Hamilton.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:01 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

If there's one thing I could get rid of from F1, it's such enormous power disparities. It's just been a joke on part of the regulations that one team has had such a distinct power advantage for eight consecutive years.

I'm not supporting Max's driving and I feel Hamilton is way more of a sportier driver overall but I also look at the box Max is in and can't help but feel sorry for him. He's literally carrying that car on his back but then you have Hamilton as usual, literally cruising by on the straights. It's got to be a pathetic feeling if you're Max and I can understand wanting to fight against that handicap and going over the edge of sportsmanship, but like I said, I don't condone it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

gkmotorsport wrote:
Schumifan wrote:
Chris A wrote:

That seems a stretch for me. But even if it’s true I hardly blame him. Max was trying his best to make the penalty meaningless, so why should Hamilton play along with someone trying to game the system. He should know because he did the same thing against Raikkonen all those years ago at Spa.

Can you blame Max for trying it either though? As you just said, Hamilton's done the same himself. Unless the FIA designate a zone somewhere around the lap where you have to give places back, the drivers are always going to try it on

Stop making sense. It used to be the job of the stewards to make sense, but this requirement was removed a while ago.

Yep. Masi/the stewards/race control/whoever's responsible for this shitshow is like a supply teacher who's lost control

The dirty tactics started with Bottas hanging back behind Lewis under the SC, and it all descended from there

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: let them make on all nascar tracks roofs,there u go, make roof like on a house and they can race
JJ wrote:
micha wrote:
Chris A wrote:
Next week is going to be even worse than this was. All Max has to do is cause a crash and he wins the title.

Didn’t work in 1997

You have to do it so that it looks like a technical issue. Maybe the steering wheel will get loose at the start, which will lead to a collision. Or Perez "forgets" to brake and takes out everyone, including Lewis :whistling:

Like Bottas in Hungary :whistling: :whistling:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:05 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

MrFerrari wrote:
If there's one thing I could get rid of from F1, it's such enormous power disparities. It's just been a joke on part of the regulations that one team has had such a distinct power advantage for eight consecutive years.

I'm not supporting Max's driving and I feel Hamilton is way more of a sportier driver overall but I also look at the box Max is in and can't help but feel sorry for him. He's literally carrying that car on his back but then you have Hamilton as usual, literally cruising by on the straights. It's got to be a pathetic feeling if you're Max and I can understand wanting to fight against that handicap and going over the edge of sportsmanship, but like I said, I don't condone it.

Yeah. I have to say, Vettel and Ferrari were haning on in 2017 and 2018 but it always was an easy title for Hamilton, just because Vettel was too good. Max is a big racer, competitor , maybe sometimes over the line. Hadn't he been a bit dirty Lewis would already had the title.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:08 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Chaos and stupidity all around.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:10 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
the race today was wrong in so many levels I don't even know where to start

FIA is a disgrace, whoever wins this shit will take a bowl of shit done by Jean Todt instead of a trophy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:11 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

plus, today it was clear that most of the drivers are unable to race in tracks without runoff areas, they turn into big time morons with no spatial awareness. this is the kind of race that should be under investigation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm seriously scratching my head at the Sky pundits and Merc radio right now. "Lewis was confused" according to Damon Hill, "are we allowed to pass him?" asks Ron Meadows... did everyone get so used to VSCs that they forgot they're allowed to overtake without permission?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:15 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Schumifan wrote:
I'm seriously scratching my head at the Sky pundits and Merc radio right now. "Lewis was confused" according to Damon Hill, "are we allowed to pass him?" asks Ron Meadows... did everyone get so used to VSCs that they forgot they're allowed to overtake without permission?

Yeah their reasoning is a bit baffling. There weren't any yellow flags out. What if Verstappen had a mechanical problem and slowed? Hamilton had ample room on the left to breeze past, as he should've done. The fact that he somehow managed to botch that up and hit the back of Verstappen, and then paint him as 100% the guilty party here, is typical Mercedes/Hamilton's victim mentality.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:18 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

It's one of the biggest bloopers I ever saw actually what Hamilton did there, you overtake when a driver slows down. You don't need to ask for permission and then eventually hit the other car

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:19 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

- Hamilton not keeping 10 car lengths on the restart and passing Max easily
- " the offer" was the most moronic thing in recent F1 history
- Max pushing limits and Lewis all over
- Hamilton "not recognising" Max had slowed down, yeah sure. What if he had a puncture or engine failure? He had 2 widths of a car on the left side
- well deserved win at the end, that car is just unbreakable and much faster

Last edited by DinoMarko93 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:19 pm 
2010 TBK-F1 prediction King
2010 TBK-F1 prediction King

The root cause of tonight's bullshit is unnecessary standing restarts. If the race had restarted properly, the initial off track pass wouldn't have happened.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:21 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

and I'm quite sure the stewards will not issue any penalty after the race because in doing so they'll admit they did several wrongdoings during the race

Is unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:25 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

This race is farce in so many different ways. “Pinnacle of autosport”, my ass. Inconsistency from FIA, inconsistency about rules from race to race. Unbelievable, just lost of words.

Last edited by NextDimensional- on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:25 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Netflix have what they wanted. Will they now hand a bullshit penalty in the last race to Lewis so they can have a fairytale first title for max or will they make sure Lewis gets his 8th

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:26 pm 

Toto87 wrote:
F1 is turning into a joke. Well it was a joke already after 1993.

fixed that for you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 615 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2731 Next