TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 22
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:42 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

trout wrote:
webbsy wrote:
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.watch-hamilton-and-verstappens-dramatic-monza-crash-in-360-degrees.2VKtHpsxsXUfN1VE7jmV1S.html

Great 360 on board of both Hamilton and Verstappen. Verstappens wheel doesn't just land on Hamilton's head. It rolls along it! And just to add more to my take how Max should have bailed out, just look at the angle he was driving into the apex. He would have forced Hamilton to come to a complete stop if he didn't go over the curb and made the corner.

rumor is that red bull and verstappen have been rather quiet about the ruling because apparently the data that they have shows max had too much speed to even make the corner

Which would back up Wolff's 'technical foul' claim.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Meh, the same was said about Hamilton in Silverstone.

After watching the Schumacher docu: by todays standards, Hill would have been blamed for the Adelaide 94 crash.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:54 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

On relative car positioning, maybe. Considering the other car was damaged, in a very obvious fashion for the driver, and didn't get off the racing line: no, Hill would not have been penalised. If anything, nowadays they'd strip Michael off his championship points like in 1997.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:57 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
1994 was quite a circunstancial season given the amount of penalties Schumacher had and he was yet to be known for throwing off his car to cause a no contest

funny that in 2006 when his engine let go I thought he was going to swerve right to hit Alonso and take the decision to Interlagos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:13 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

trout wrote:
webbsy wrote:
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.watch-hamilton-and-verstappens-dramatic-monza-crash-in-360-degrees.2VKtHpsxsXUfN1VE7jmV1S.html

Great 360 on board of both Hamilton and Verstappen. Verstappens wheel doesn't just land on Hamilton's head. It rolls along it! And just to add more to my take how Max should have bailed out, just look at the angle he was driving into the apex. He would have forced Hamilton to come to a complete stop if he didn't go over the curb and made the corner.

rumor is that red bull and verstappen have been rather quiet about the ruling because apparently the data that they have shows max had too much speed to even make the corner

It's all rigged for the Netflix crap.

Max did it on purpose sure, but at the direction of Netflix. Same reason why Lewis took him out at Silverstone.

Don't you people see, it's RIGGED. In the end, Lewis will win the championship by a whisker, overcoming all adversity and odds!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:51 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Coldtyre wrote:
On relative car positioning, maybe. Considering the other car was damaged, in a very obvious fashion for the driver, and didn't get off the racing line: no, Hill would not have been penalised. If anything, nowadays they'd strip Michael off his championship points like in 1997.

Somehow I can't imagine the FIA having the balls to do that these days. Can you imagine them stripping the GOAT of an 8th title if he does a Schumi 97? Or stripping Max of his first if he does a.....Schumi 94?

Shit Bottas took out 20% of the field in Hungary and they didn't even send him to the back of the grid.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:00 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
if max takes Hamilton out to win the championship I expect a backlash so bad that he might get banned even from riding a bike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

How is it possible that Marko can be even more of a wanker? It just shouldn't be possible.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:51 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Scotty wrote:
trout wrote:

Hasn't stopped the one eyed shit for brain at Red Bull, who's saying Hamilton is "faking" his injuries

https://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsport ... f92680ae94

I encountered one of these twats on Twitter this week, going full sealion* and telling everybody he 'was just looking for proof' that Hamilton actually had a wheel on his head. Naturally, there was not quite enough proof to convince him.

Spoiler:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:32 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Damn this must've been a pretty surreal moment for Danny Ric.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:04 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

gkmotorsport wrote:
Scotty wrote:
trout wrote:

Hasn't stopped the one eyed shit for brain at Red Bull, who's saying Hamilton is "faking" his injuries

I encountered one of these twats on Twitter this week, going full sealion* and telling everybody he 'was just looking for proof' that Hamilton actually had a wheel on his head. Naturally, there was not quite enough proof to convince him.

Spoiler:

I got this snapshot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:03 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

gkmotorsport wrote:
Scotty wrote:
trout wrote:

Spoiler:

Just show them the 360 camera where you see the wheel run along the top of his helmet. But then again that "could" be a deep fake video that is computer generated....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:12 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

webbsy wrote:
gkmotorsport wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Spoiler:

Just show them the 360 camera where you see the wheel run along the top of his helmet. But then again that "could" be a deep fake video that is computer generated....

I'm fairly sure that people this invested in 'the conspiracy' think that this is a possibility :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:14 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Soul Reaver wrote:
gkmotorsport wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Spoiler:

I got this snapshot

I pointed him to the cropped version of this angle that a) shows the bottom of the tyre obviously inside the Halo and b) shows Lewis's helmet so far down that you can't see the visor. Somebody else then found a pic of his helmet with a big scrape on it, but naturally there was another excuse. This guy was too far gone :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous 118 19 20 21 22