TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Interesting fact. With this win, Sergio Perez became the first driver to win races for different teams in the hybrid era.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:31 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

NextDimensional- wrote:
That’s even better.

Fake but still funny :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:27 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That Webber scream reminds me a little bit of:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:39 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
his scream sounded a bit like the ones from 0:24 and 1:12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:24 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hahaha the one @0:28 made me laugh. So goats go trough puberty too?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:54 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oh fuck off.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:14 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

wow, you seem really triggered by those positive vibes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

trout wrote:

Nope not at all. It's just very hypocritical and disingenuous of him to say that after putting his team under the bus at Monaco. Not that I expect more from him.

But yes, keep defending him. I'm sure he needs all the support. :yes:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:02 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

trout wrote:

Are you honestly this blind for the hypocrisy in that post by Lewis?
Monaco the team got roasted for a strategy that didn’t pan out and it was 100% the team according to Lewis.
Now he makes a rookie mistake and it’s “we win as a team and we lose as a team”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:15 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

micha wrote:
trout wrote:

Are you honestly this blind for the hypocrisy in that post by Lewis?
Monaco the team got roasted for a strategy that didn’t pan out and it was 100% the team according to Lewis.
Now he makes a rookie mistake and it’s “we win as a team and we lose as a team”

Let's also balance that against a large majority of the 77 times he won for Mercedes, and thanked the team and the whole factory instead of taking all the credit to himself (including times where his own skills did make the difference).

I know, it's difficult to keep some perspective when you're so deeply involved personally and emotionally that you literally go out of your way to find whatever bit of trivia, whatever interview snippet, whatever irrelevant tweet to cling onto, disregarding the bigger picture. It's pathological at this point, and it's the same obsessed people doing it over and over again. It's sad to see from the outside, quite frankly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:41 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Coldtyre wrote:
Let's also balance that against a large majority of the 77 times he won for Mercedes, and thanked the team and the whole factory instead of taking all the credit to himself (including times where his own skills did make the difference)..

Just like Lewis should have balanced the Monaco mishap to the large majority of his wins.

Just this year alone he got 2 wins where strategy outclassed the faster Red Bull of Verstappen.

But it is abundantly clear that any criticism against Lewis is obviously racism and we should all suck his cock and let him spray his manjuice all over us instead of criticizing the man.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:18 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

at least Lewis handle mishaps better than Toto, who blames everyone, except him and Lewis obviously

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:38 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Lewis talk after Monaco race was very unfortunate indeed. But looks like he will win a title or two before some people get over an unfortunate quote.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Scotty wrote:
Something I've noticed from the onboard video FOM put up is that Gasly drove past Stroll's accident at full speed without backing off an inch, until he was past the accident.

That's fucking ridiculous, from his onboard all you could see for the most part was dust and debris.

This is what happens when you don't properly penalise poor conduct under yellow flags for 20 years. Not even after it kills a driver. Charlie started it but Masi has kept it going. That conversation between himself and McLaren was quite illuminating; "All of you were infriging the yellow flag rules", fucking well penalise it then. Throw them all out of the race, I don't give a shit if that means that Schumacher and Russell are the only 2 left.

I read elsewhere that Norris is quite close to an automatic ban on penalty points and that all of his points have been accumulated for yellow or red flag infringments. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, what does it tell you?

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:15 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Lando has 8 penalty points indeed. He only needs 4 more to get a race ban, which doesn't require anything crazy to be done to happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:24 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

and I believe that if he reach the number of points they'll open an exception just like they do when drivers are unable to reach 107% time

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:52 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

RtN wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Something I've noticed from the onboard video FOM put up is that Gasly drove past Stroll's accident at full speed without backing off an inch, until he was past the accident.

That's fucking ridiculous, from his onboard all you could see for the most part was dust and debris.

This is what happens when you don't properly penalise poor conduct under yellow flags for 20 years. Not even after it kills a driver. Charlie started it but Masi has kept it going. That conversation between himself and McLaren was quite illuminating; "All of you were infriging the yellow flag rules", fucking well penalise it then. Throw them all out of the race, I don't give a shit if that means that Schumacher and Russell are the only 2 left.

I read elsewhere that Norris is quite close to an automatic ban on penalty points and that all of his points have been accumulated for yellow or red flag infringments. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, what does it tell you?

I bet it will take the death of another already established top driver before the FIA will properly enforce the yellow flag rules.
Jules wasnt a household name yet.

And when it happens they will do everything in their power to shift the blame.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:30 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Scotty wrote:

The other thing I was wondering, after watching the driver onboards on F1TV was, why it took so long to put out a full SC notice after both the Stroll and Verstappen incidents? It seemed like a good 30-40 seconds before the SC sign was put out, and that's really when drivers started to back off. Surely Race Control would've known that they were never going to recover those cars under yellows (which drivers were blatantly abusing).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:40 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

micha wrote:
Coldtyre wrote:
Let's also balance that against a large majority of the 77 times he won for Mercedes, and thanked the team and the whole factory instead of taking all the credit to himself (including times where his own skills did make the difference)..

Just like Lewis should have balanced the Monaco mishap to the large majority of his wins.

Just this year alone he got 2 wins where strategy outclassed the faster Red Bull of Verstappen.

But it is abundantly clear that any criticism against Lewis is obviously racism and we should all suck his cock and let him spray his manjuice all over us instead of criticizing the man.

At this level it's proper delusion, lol.

You live in a world where it's all or nothing.

You're obsessed with race even as literally nobody except you has pulled it.

Here's a hint, you will find a lot of people who criticized Hamilton's actions or comments without being complete morons about it. Look back and you'll find them. They don't get corrected constantly because they don't sound like desperate attention-seeking teenage groupies like you and your tweet-waving friend up here.

I'm doing you a fucking favour here arguing with you and bringing some sense into the discussion, because you really sound like a completely obsessed lunatic to anybody else who reads you. Keep digging buddy, you're being ignored from now on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:49 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

RtN wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Hadn't seen it, it's at 8:55 in the FOM vid :o Maybe he had a better visual than the onboard camera, but the crashed car is damaged and can always roll down on you. This look innocuous, but it's exactly how you could get a Hubert Mk 2 or something like Dixon at Indy a few years back.

Looking closer, maybe he didn't even realise it at first. He was checking his right mirror, then modified something on his wheel. Could explain why he avoided debris at the last moment and didn't lift at all until past the crash.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 29 Next