TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:47 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Fabs wrote:
Or

get a life :thumbsup:

I still like to listen to something while cleaning the house, that would be fun in as an Audiobook.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:38 am 
German Touring Car Series #1 Fan

codename_47 wrote:
We can all point to where we think things started to go wrong, but in reality, the FIA not clamping down on Schumacher style blocking (I only call it that because for me, he defined that kind of aggressive driving at a time when it wasn't de rigueur, I'm in no way saying he INVENTED it..) is what legitimised it and led to people seeing it as normal today
It's not, and it never should be seen that way.

I always found it quite interesting that when Michael came back in 2010, he started getting involved in a lot more collisions. I'm pretty sure that's because the younger generation of drivers had been raised on his style of driving and weren't intimidated by his bullshit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:48 pm 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

James B wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
We can all point to where we think things started to go wrong, but in reality, the FIA not clamping down on Schumacher style blocking (I only call it that because for me, he defined that kind of aggressive driving at a time when it wasn't de rigueur, I'm in no way saying he INVENTED it..) is what legitimised it and led to people seeing it as normal today

I always found it quite interesting that when Michael came back in 2010, he started getting involved in a lot more collisions. I'm pretty sure that's because the younger generation of drivers had been raised on his style of driving and weren't intimidated by his bullshit

That and his eyesight was going (he ran into Bruno Senna from about half a straight back in Barcelona and again with another car in Singapore and it made me think "c'mon man, how could you not SEE those cars)

But yeah, one of them cost him a chance at once last win, so karma bites back I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:00 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

codename_47 wrote:
James B wrote:
codename_47 wrote:

That and his eyesight was going (he ran into Bruno Senna from about half a straight back in Barcelona and again with another car in Singapore and it made me think "c'mon man, how could you not SEE those cars)

But yeah, one of them cost him a chance at once last win, so karma bites back I guess.

Schumi actually had identical race ending accidents in two successive Singapore races.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
James B wrote:
codename_47 wrote:

I don't know if it was so much eyesight as it was his reactions (which were never good to begin with)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15