chimp wrote:
I'm happy that I didn't stay awake for this race :D

+1

Thank God RTL9 skipped a lot of laps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:56 pm 
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Was a pretty dull race but at least they're looking into ways to improve the show. Is there any way that they could create a bigger draft when following another car? Champ Cars used to get a huge tow at places like Michigan and Fontana but it's barely noticeable in IRL.

Oh well. Just waiting for the obligatory OMG NO ONE WAS AT THE TRACK!! LOL LOOK AT THE TV RATINGS!!!111

Actually the frontstretch stands looked full (waiting on someone to conspire about the corporate sponsors giving fans free tickets). And of course the TV ratings will be low because it's on Versus.

ABC does better, and they can't even break a 1.0 rating (that, of course, leaving Indy out).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 am 
Tommy Vercetti wrote:
De Cesaris fan wrote:
Was a pretty dull race but at least they're looking into ways to improve the show. Is there any way that they could create a bigger draft when following another car? Champ Cars used to get a huge tow at places like Michigan and Fontana but it's barely noticeable in IRL.

Oh well. Just waiting for the obligatory OMG NO ONE WAS AT THE TRACK!! LOL LOOK AT THE TV RATINGS!!!111

Actually the frontstretch stands looked full (waiting on someone to conspire about the corporate sponsors giving fans free tickets).

You are retarded. Marlboro gives away thousands of free tickets at every race to build customer loyalty. That is a fact. That doesn't mean all the tickets are giveaways but certainly a chunk of them are.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 am 

CART fan wrote:
Tommy Vercetti wrote:
De Cesaris fan wrote:

Actually the frontstretch stands looked full (waiting on someone to conspire about the corporate sponsors giving fans free tickets).

You are retarded. Marlboro gives away thousands of free tickets at every race to build customer loyalty. That is a fact. That doesn't mean all the tickets are giveaways but certainly a chunk of them are.

Well, excuse my ignorance.