TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 11 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:57 pm 

Going to be a huge confidence boost for Webber going into the winter How is being gifted a victory a huge confidence boost? He's scraped 3rd in the championship thanks to the Ferrari being useless on hard tyres. Of the top six cars the only driver he is better than is Massa, he is a long way off th...

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm 

RtN wrote:
Stupid fucking Kraut idiot.

Fuck off to the retirement home.

Christ. Stay classy RtN. That's a woeful post.

Did he make a mistake? Yes. No need for the offensive terms.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 pm 

Shock moves today. Who else can't wait for next year when Lewis starts whinging and blaming others at Mercedes. With his attitude and ego, and a team that more often than not has been in the mid-field, it won't be long before that happens.. What claptrap. Lewis has had the most reason of any driver...

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 am 

This is still miles better than most F1 races a few years ago. Anyone who thinks this race was boring as the 02-06 era needs to go watch some races from then. This wasn't a bad race by any stretch. This argument doesn't work. I'm sorry. Standards have changed. Would this have been a good race 5 yea...

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:02 pm 

"At the moment we are not fighting against Sebastian only," Alonso said following qualifying. "We are also fighting against Newey let's say - [the team] has finished first or second in the last four races. "It is not so easy to fight, especially on Saturday, but on Sunday we are...

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am 

What I can't stand is the constant bitching from Alonso fans.... The funny thing is that all the Alonso Fans started.... I can't blame Alonso's fans when Alonso himself is doing the same thing. Where the Pied Piper leads, the minions will follow.... Hey. Why don't you do an "Alonso Fan" a...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:54 pm 

I feel like I'm missing something in terms of Vettel's drive, folks are heaping praise on him but I didn't think he did anything particularly good imo? It was a really messy drive, although the end result was great. He nearly lost his front wing against Senna and took off the right side. Wasn't payi...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:38 pm 

The way Massa started banging laps in over the last few laps, it's kinda feels like Ferrari held him at 10 seconds back because they didn't want for the lack of a better word, the indignity, of giving Massa a grid penalty to aid Alonso and yet Massa spending the last half dozen laps tripping over h...

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 pm 

My run down Lotus - very mature and sensible race for Kimi which paid off. Ted said that Grosjean only got the new parts on Saturday morning and had 2 laps to setup the car, so we can't judge him. Ferrari - it's round 1 and Massa still isn't allowed to beat Fernando. They put him on a baffling and ...

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:25 pm 

And so it came to pass, the Asshole wins. I still don't understand all the hate for Vettel. At all. Seriously? Do you understand the hate for Manchester Utd/Barcelona/Bayern Munich/Spanish National Team? The Hate for the Miami Heat? The Hate for the New England Patriots? The Hate for Serena William...

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:30 am 

I wondering why I am going into a detailed post about Ellis' diatribe, I'm not a fanboy but some of the stuff being posted is flat out wrong. I'll be told I'm wrong. It's funny how you'll defend Vettel at practically every venture whether it's the incident with Button last year, his midrace tantrums...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 11 matches ]