TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1284 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:41 pm 

Not having Road America is an abomination, imo. Cleveland would be utopia right now...

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am 

I'm sorry.

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 pm 

Well you'd never seen Thorne turning up in WTCC and spinning on the formation lap, and under SC, in the same weekend. You wouldn't even see Rob "I'm a legend" Austin turning up and drifting his Audi around every corner, whilst having more body roll than the QE2. The fact MG were able to t...

Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm 

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm 

So I heard you like Onboards

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 am 

Bah. It's bad enough that ALMS and nascar keep taking ad breaks at the same time, but now they've even managed to time their first full course cautions together. :p

And I've just turned on the Hindy/Shaw cam. Not going to be able to watch the race now :lol:

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am 

DC and MB are both great. I chose BBC purely because Ben Edwards >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crofty.

Post subject: Re: 2012 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 pm 

I wonder what Mr Constanduros thinks of this lap

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:07 pm 

Looks like it'll be BTCC on a stream and WTCC on TV then, would prefer it was the other way round so I could ignore WTCC if it gets shit but no-one is streaming it, oh well. For WTCC, this stream works fine for me : http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/46422/1/world-touring-cars---marrakech:-race-1-live-stre...

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:30 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Suddenly feeling tired due to the early morning, can we have a porsche race next so I can get a snooze in?

Me and my dad were just saying the exact same thing. Obviously reached the Sunday afternoon lull, it's been a while since food now :p

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 am 

What a days racing. Really enjoyed those three races. And Plato and Neate? Well there's a match made in heaven. 888 and MG should be ashamed of having those two novices aboard. I'm done with Plato. I've been a long-time supporter but that's all out of the window. Gee look at me, Codename's Plato-hat...

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:28 pm 

The car floated. That's the difference and that's the worrying aspect.

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm 

Just watched the BBC broadcast as i was working on sunday and that was a great race like i was expecting cause i usually really like the Chinese grand prix. Also the first full race i saw with Ben Edwards as commentator and he owns.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 am 

And another version for the flight of Webber

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:36 pm 

Coulthard noticed Maldonado's spin, neither of the Sky duo did. I really want to like Sky, I just can't. Their only redeeming quality, the most important one, is live coverage.

But for Spain/Monaco, I'll be watching BBC1.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:04 pm 

To be honest, Lewis should be given extra points for staying flat when he was seemingly on a one-way ticket to an aeroplane crash. :p

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm 

The tyres are good for the show, but racing drivers should be allowed to give 100%, but it's not good that they only can give 50,60% the whole race. :? It's called tyre management and is an essential skill for racing drivers. It's a marathon not a sprint. You want to see drivers at 100% you watch q...

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:33 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Will there be the need for Bump Day if there's only 33 cars entered?

It isn't like the glory days anymore, when Penske didn't make the 95 race.

Sweet Jesus, those high turbo boost V8s. Still the greatest engine sound of any racecar I have ever heard. :flag:

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:10 pm 

Surely it's the Fittipaldi scale, being at Monza and involving team-mates?
Page 4 of 65 [ Search found more than 1284 matches ]