Aussie Racings Cars race start

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQPhgvVOGHY[/youtubeidiot]

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 pm 

http://www.americanlemans.com/primary1.php?cat=live

Post subject: Re: STCC 2011
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 pm 

Was there to see the final race in Mantorp Park.
Made a short video:

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:46 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Is there a stream for this since Motors TV are being lame and not showing it? :?

http://www.justin.tv/v8_supercars_paradise

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm 

Looks like Thommo's back for the season final:

http://paddocktalk.com/news/html/story-175657.html

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 pm 

Understand, I wasn't trying to censor anyone, I was trying to settle everyone down. We don't know a thing, and we shouldn't act like we do. That's where I was coming from.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm 

I think this is vital to the development of Indycar: It is quite long so here it is in spoiler. It is the conversation between Dave Despain and Robin Miller from Windtunnel. Despain: You’ve covered this type of racing for many years, back when death was the rule and not the exception. Your thoughts ...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 pm 

How is that? It can be because aerodynamics have been developed further than the speeds of the cars since then, meaning the cars will stay bunched up much more. That, combined with the tracks that has been included in the schedule (IMO a heritage from IRL's early years when there weren't many track...

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 pm 

Take your pick. Just make them as stiff and safe as any other 2011 open-wheeler.

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm 

As an engineer, I can see the problem with negative rake to be taken seriously. It is definitely something that would set the car unstable aerodynamically in situations where the front wheels would take off from the ground. The balanced aerodynamic angle is very narrow with negative rake, when the w...

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:38 pm 

They can only race the 2 milers if they aren't pack racing. These cars have too much downforce, too much drag and not enough power. If that happens with the 2012 car, then they'll just be pack racing everywhere above 1 mile again.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm 

U find DRS artificial? Well, for me, ARTIFICIAL ARE RACES WHERE FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS ALL THE MAIN PASSES WERE MOSTLY DOING PIT-STOPS. Fuck that, DRS for the win!!!!! The old cars didn't had so much downforce, thus never had problems overtaking others. Ciclist arent pushed when behind another, but ...

Post subject: Re: Macau 2011
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 am 

http://es-es.justin.tv/mojc3#/w/2099126672

:thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm 

It's ridiculous that New Hampshire was given up after just one year... Exactly what I thought too...what a shame, specially because Loudon is not a dangerous oval aswell, is it? And If not adding ovals on the schedule with the safety excuse, why Fontana then? There is nothing that proves Fontana is...

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:09 pm 

I still think this car looks atrocious.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm 

Hoping Thompson returns for this year, could do with a bit more talent on the grid.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am 

Gaara wrote:
Kyle getting booed?

No, they're just saying BOOOOOosch.

:p

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 pm 

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
In a stock car, yes. Jeff did get up-side down before, just never in a stock car until Saturday night.

"Nervous? First time?"
No, I've been nervous lots of times before ...

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:07 pm 

Agreed, it would look good if it didn't have those awful sidepods, by all means change the design of the car for safety reasons, but don't make it look different for the sake of it, which is seems Indycar have done. ATM the car looks the bastardised son of the old car and the Delta wing (especially ...
Page 2 of 65 [ Search found more than 1284 matches ]