All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1286 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: TCR Discussion
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:06 pm 

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:21 am 

pending wrote:
I have so many mixed feelings for this race.

Would rather have this over the boring processions we are treated to so often

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:19 pm 

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:35 am 

https://i.imgur.com/x0MYUXs.jpg This year's event includes the NASCAR Pinty's Series, Crate Sportsman Modifieds, Canadian Touring Car Championship, Super Production Challenge, F1600 and Nissan Sentra Cup. Event coverage will be live on RDS2 in Canada in French commentary; as well as live streamed a...

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:42 am 

What the FUCK are these uber-giant modifieds, they're like 3x the size of any we get at my local track at Birmingham Wheels :lol: while there is others on this board that can get into the bigger technical differences - here's a basic TL;DR as the "Modified" moniker groups 3+ different typ...

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:12 am 

nicko23 wrote:
Any pictures?

Just watched my feed recording of this morning. wow big one the Ginetta one :8:

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:50 am 

All those Minis finished too. I’m going to take me leave and enjoy the rest of the day. Running about half an hour behind schedule

Post subject: DAYTONA Xfinity & Cup
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:23 pm 

Surprised there's no threads yet with the Xfinity race only 2 hours away. Xfinity - Friday 27th @ 7:30pm ET CUP - Saturday 28th @ 7:00pm ET Forecast for Xfinity Scattered thunderstorms followed by occasional showers overnight. Forecast for CUP Mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possibl...

Post subject: Re: DAYTONA Xfinity & Cup
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:50 pm 

for tbk nostalgia purposes of past threads feat. dega + thruxton - it's thruxtona week

Ap0c wrote:
(Edit: someone made one while I was compiling this haha, of course :slaphead: )

no posts so I delet my thread, use this one :flag:

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm 

kimi quits

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:36 pm 

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:56 pm 

:roll:

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:32 am 

All those camera's and the impact was missed...

I can hear
codename_47
already...

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:17 pm 

Add today's turn 4 incident between Hamilton and Verstappen to the two shown here below, and you will understand why Hamilton left no space today. I find it hypocritical and obnoxious from Max to ask for space in that position when he consistenly gives none to anyone. If he had some self awareness a...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:46 am 

Max has the championship lead so its absolutely within his interests to take half chances and turn in on people If he was behind in the championship he might drive different, but for now he has no reason to change his attitude Or Lewis is so used to winning championships uncontested that he believe...

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:51 am 

Not just the stewards, most active racing drivers in most series (except ovals) would vote "yes", and almost all will often act accordingly on track. Only amateurs and spectators like us have a different opinion. Look at it from a competitor point of view as well: there's a reputation asp...

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 am 

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.watch-hamilton-and-verstappens-dramatic-monza-crash-in-360-degrees.2VKtHpsxsXUfN1VE7jmV1S.html Great 360 on board of both Hamilton and Verstappen. Verstappens wheel doesn't just land on Hamilton's head. It rolls along it! And just to add more to my take ho...

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:11 pm 

Fuck TikTok

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:52 pm 

https://www.tsl-timing.com/Images/series/2019/btcclogo3.jpg http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk/Content/Images/Logos/croft.png http://www.motorsport.co.uk/img/motorsport/maps/circuit/croft.jpg Circuit Info: Length: 2.1250 miles No. of laps: 3x 15 Race distance: 3x 31.8750 miles Races held: 69 First race:...

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:15 pm 

Please no Castroneves pole at Long Beach

I haven't missed single file starts
Page 52 of 65 [ Search found more than 1286 matches ]